The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

Hi everyone...this morning Im melting Homespun Memories from ACC...love all of her primitive scents.

what is the website for ACC? THanks

Good morning

Melting Carol's Funnel Cake right now. Going to get another melter going with something else too.

I've got cleaning to do today

Cat52, ACC??

Maurie, Prim Wishes smells like YSL Opium perfume to me. It's a spicy, oriental floral. It's not a scent that I personally like, but I know many rave about it.

Have a great day!

Oh, ok thanks. I'm thinking its NOT for me then. Why the heck is it called Prim Wishes? That makes me think of a country home type scent. Oh well..............

How is Carols Funnel Cake?

Good Morning!

Melting some very old melts today. Let's see how they do. They are all from CHC-

Wildberry Zinger

Carrot Cake

Birthday Cake

Nutty Caramel Pralines

Burning CBV Caramelized Pralines, Crossroads Country Breakfast and Haley's Buttercream Cupcakes.

Have a great day!! [smilie=th_scratch]

[smilie=th_e16] friends,

Sweet, you post was hilarious! Isn't it the best when you can act like a doggie and be enthusiastic about all your scents? I'm still laughin'! [smilie=th_cha66]

Twinsmom, Mimi's House... [smilie=th_Drglar]

LLVV, I also love it when I'm outside and can smell my wax. Logically, I'd think I wouldn't want to do that, but oh, I do enjoy it! [smilie=th_aa17]

I'm melting LOL's Tropical Pear. [smilie=th_scratch]

Gail

Hi buddies.

My water was back on in a matter of hours, just in time for me to wash bedding, etc. [smilie=th_cha66] Today is back to normal, sort of. [smilie=th_scratch]

I've got clamshells coming out my ears, so I'm having a clamshell melting extravaganza. All this week I'm going to melt only from my clamshell stash. I'm looking forward to finding some old favorites in this clam cabinet.

Starting with:

Grumpy Girl - Metro Man Latte

Full Moon - Cafe Machiato

It's a cold, rainy day here in Indy. I am melting Bellas-Cracklin Birch. I have a headache, so not a lot happening on my end. I am happy so see my flowers popping up. Warm weather surely will follow soon.

Along with Carol's Funnel Cake, I am now melting her Raisin Bread and Butter....oh, my, this is a good one. This one also came as a freebie and I foresee a bag of it in my future!

I also love it when I can smell my scents outside! Way cool. Sometimes in the summer when we are sitting on the front porch, the scents starting drifting out the open window.

what is the website for ACC? THanks

Denim~ I'm not Cat, but I think she means Angie's Country Candles...I love her primitive scents too!!!

www.angiescountrycandlesandsoaps.com/

Maurie~ I think Prim Wishes is very woodsy but I know everyone's noses are different. I love the scent. It's described as: this scent starts with crisp and sweet top notes of bergamot, that are followed by jasmine blended with patchouli, vanilla, and cedar wood on a bed of amber...absolutely stunning fragrance! And I am not usually a perfume scent lover...only on my body.

Melting:

Cheryl's Caramelized Pralines which is so strong that after I melted it for 30 minutes last night and shut it off...my entire house smelled this morning and was so strong I thought I left my melter on. YUM!

LOL's Vanilla Bread Pudding- I'm not a fan of bread pudding scents but this one was a freebie so I want to see how it goes...so far I don't smell a thing. [smilie=th_crying]

The funnel cake scents you guys are melting are making me hungry!!!

Hello all!! I indroduced myself last week but have been playing shy.With a little nudge from Jason I have decided to start posting.

Today we have a rainy day here in NJ.After such a beautiful weekend and lots of yard work I'm getting around to Spring cleaning.well at least the start of it.I'll probably finish when my Winter cleaning starts!

Today I am burning all YC.Lavender Lemon in LR,Sparkling Lemon in BR,and Splash of Rain in Bathroom.Figured some fresh cleaning smells.

I have always loved YC but am venturing out into new territories with all your suggestions.I have ordered from LOL,Spooted Hog and SSS.

I know how you feel Strongthrow! I didn't really post much at first either but everyone here is so nice so feel free to jump right in!! [smilie=th_crying] You sure picked 3 GREAT places to "expand your horizons"...that's for sure!!! I'm from NJ too...I agree, it sure is lousy out today but your lemon scents should do the trick!

Update: This Vanilla Bread Pudding is amazing!!! It is strong and I think I like it!

My very old CHC tarts didn't last too long so I changed out again. New melts are all from CYS-

Buttery Caramel

Brown Sugar Comfort Bread

Caramel Popcorn

Hey, hi Strongthrow! Good to see ya posting!

I switched to SH's Shredded Coconut Cake. Love this one, but on this gorgeous warm day I'm really hankerin' for light n fruity n springy instead of anything from the oven.

Gail, so fickle

Hello all!! I indroduced myself last week but have been playing shy.With a little nudge from Jason I have decided to start posting.

Today we have a rainy day here in NJ.After such a beautiful weekend and lots of yard work I'm getting around to Spring cleaning.well at least the start of it.I'll probably finish when my Winter cleaning starts!

Today I am burning all YC.Lavender Lemon in LR,Sparkling Lemon in BR,and Splash of Rain in Bathroom.Figured some fresh cleaning smells.

I have always loved YC but am venturing out into new territories with all your suggestions.I have ordered from LOL,Spooted Hog and SSS.

LOVE Splash of rain and lemon lavender! Spash of Rain is hard to find!

Burning the remainder of Busy Bee's Banana Ivy and Pure Scents Paradise (old candle from original owner).

Melting tart from SH - Paradise.

I'm melting Pink Grapefruit from SSS.

Olive,

I just finished melting SSS pink grapefruit myself. I sadly couldn't smell a thing. How was your experience?

Added a melt to the upstairs melter in the master BR....Nene's Baby Soft Touches. Cold sniff on this one smells fresh and sweet, like a baby! Nene's description says it is close to Love's Baby Soft and I remember that scent very well and agree, although it isn't the exact same scent. It is very close.

LR...Bizzy b's version of Twigs and berries. Put on last evening and has done well. Will change out after supper.

Comp...Cheryl's Lavender Tangerine. Just started a litytle biyt ago and am getting mostly a tangerine note at this time and it is throwing nicely and I would say is moderate in strength at this time.

Have a good evening all.