The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

Summer Orchard sounds good trep! yes.gif

I am enjoying a freebie from Carol....Cinnamon Zucchini Bread...oh my goodness it's so yummy and I wouldn't mind if a bag of this made it's way to my door! 1.gif

Happy Melting! d137c514db3aa074bba5eea16cc61342.gif

Burning Mainstays 3-wick Sweet Pea. Still burning YC Tutti Frutti.

Melting BBW Sweet Pea tart and Kim's Banana. The Banana scent is overtaking the Tutti Frutti.

WoW...everyone's scents sound wonderful! I just got in from work and popped in Apple Snaps from WnS. Not sure what I think of it, but we'll soon see.

I'll be heading back out and off to a meeting so I hope I get a little fix of scent before I do. Have a nice evening all! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

In the middle of cleaning but wanted to stop in and tell you guys what I have going.

Bathroom-HoneyIwashedtheyoungins from CBV

Bedroom-CYS Pink Satsuma

Computer room-Country Fair Funnel Cake

Kitchen-CBV Baked Apple Streudel

Earlier today I had CBV Vanilla/Sandlewood in my bedroom and it was the 2nd attempt at me trying to love it. I just don't. Its too strong for me and wussy nose. I think I will share my other 1/2 with Cindy (busymom). They are 2oz. each, so she will get to try 1oz. of it. Her nose is more mature than mine.

I think is it for me tonight. I hope to catch up on some of the posts. I have missed a bit the past few days.

Night all.

good eve, all. been a rainy day here all day. figured I'd make some homemade bread. I have one of Anne Sheasby's bread books and a fav. of mine(and hubby's) is a pesto whirl bread--kind of like a pinwheel affect w/the pesto sauce. I cheated and used trader Joe's pesto for it; soon will have a windowsill full of fresh basil so I can make my own again.

anywhoo....

CFTKR-cactus and sea salt in the BR since this morning and still going strong

also burning CBV you tarzan,me jane in there. very lovely pretty clean scent.

Gold Canyon Love Struck burning in the kitchen and a freebie from Carol-melon mist.

also melting Carol's lemon snap cake here in the LR. oh my, such a yummy lemon cake and huge throw, long lasting. also burning Slatkin fresh lemon.

earlier today I had CCCC granny's zucchini bread which was very nice. loved it w/my morning coffee. lol

I'm w/you on the clams. I do like them for my bath since it is a small space, but I too don't care for them in big room scents.

have a good eve, all.

I'm now melting Busy Bee's Honey Ginger, a fave! It'll be interesting to see if this tiny half of a clam cube will hold its own against lemon floor cleaner. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Gail

Puppy - how'd your tiny half perform - strong enuf to beat out the cleaner? [smilie=th_shewiggle] How come you only melted half of a cube? R U being frugal or is this your normal melting habit? Just curious, cuz I usually melt 2 cubes from any clam I melt. Maybe I'm using too much? [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Melting CFTKR's Cinnamon Bread Pudding. Yummilicious! LLVV - I thought Carol's Buttercream Maple Zucchini Bread was [smilie=th_slider_flirt] !

With all your talk of Carol's zucchini breads I want to try them all! Yesterday I had the Blueberry Zucchini Bread going and got the Banana one in the mail. I didn't try that one yet. The Blueberry was wonderful. I placed an order for some of Bella's zucchini breads. Can't wait to get those.

I will resist another order from Carol for now as I really do have more than enough and still some orders on the way, You are all such a bunch of enablers. [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I don't need my arm twisted too much.

Tonight I am melting SSS Banana Puddin in 3 melters. Nice scent but not all that strong.

I had a waxident this morning. I was carrying my laundry basket and accidentally pulled the cord from my BR melter with me. Wax spilled on my pants and vest that were in the basket. I took them to the dry cleaners and hopefully they can get the wax out. It was my fault.

Jason and Cat-Best of luck in your new homes!!

All Scentsy tonight:

kitchen and LR-Sticky Cinnamon Buns

MB and loft-Vanilla Cream

DS's room-Mineral Springs

DD's room-Flirtatious

Cat, how great that you're enjoying your new home so much! Two pink dogwoods? Beautiful! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Susan, pesto bread? That sounds totally scrumptious, oh my!

Sweet, the tiny half of Honey Ginger did this to the lemon cleaner ---> [smilie=th_a043] It was practically a David and Goliath event! [smilie=th_biggestgrin] Nope, I wasn't being frugal and nope, it's not my normal melting habit. I almost always go with one cube and am usually more than satisfied with the throw. It's just that Busy Bee's Honey Ginger is strong enough to scent my whole house with a mere half cube. Pretty cool, eh? My house isn't all that big though, just under 1600 square foot, open floor plan, one story. I get even more mileage out of Busy Bee's Butterscotch Brulee. Only need a quarter of a cube. No kidding! That's like, what, less than a half inch square? Busy Bee, mighty fine wax, mighty inexpensive sometimes too! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

EclecticDNA, pitched a fit did ya? So sorry about the peach scents not being your friend, but you gave me the giggles with your post! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Candlelove, here's hoping the wax comes out of your clothes without a hitch! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

I'm melting SH's Coconut Bay. Oh so good, and just one little cube! [smilie=th_aa17]

Gail

Orange Chiffon Cake - Ye Olde CC. Very, very good.

Honey Spice Cake - Ye Olde CC. Also a good one.

Cappuccino Brulee - CHC. Just starting, but a favorite.

earlier it was Peppermint Patty - SSS

now it's Peppermint Twist - Can Do

Tangerine Lavender - Pure Scents (couple of rounds...almost done with the bag!)

I hope everyone has a good night. I'm glad tomorrow is Friday.

Hi! I'm a bit sleepy due to lack of sleep from last night (DH's snoring kept me up until 3 am) so I'll make this fast...

Carol's Blueberry Cornbread...two thumbs up!!

Yesterday's & today's scents:

SH Sugared Cranberries

YC Fresh Cut Roses (candle)

MD Pinkie's Got the Blues

Plus, I've been spending some of my free time plotting a CBV order. [smilie=th_c2e41937]

DD put on Lessie's Haunted House-Can Do before she went to bed. She loves that scent-its her very favorite!

Good night all.

Cat, I love Lessie's haunted house also. I've got a couple I've been hoarding.

LLVV, I've not melted the blue cornbread yet, but smells so yummy. here's hoping you can sleep tonight. lol

cmarie, I've got to get an order into CBV before the 31st too. Not sure what i want this time. I love her candles but it is getting into the warmer months when I don't burn so many. I wish she still had bags of tarts; I guess I'm lazy but don't like cutting in half. lol am thinking I'll order a 2-wick and then maybe a jar of tarts.

switched out the DR melter to CFTKR-bog cranberries and sweet apple. I love this scent. strong throw, no spice, and not just a cold weather scent.

CFTKR-garden gate in the BR

Jacuzzi in the bath

Can-do Cathy's cast iron cookies. I love this scent but for some reason, this tart is a bit on the weak side. I don't really smell a whole lot.

have a good night, all.

Gail, I really like your proverb!

I am trying sooo hard to not go on a shopping spree - I have not ordered for a little bit and it is making me nuts! It has only been about 3 weeks, but you'd think it was 3 months they way I am acting. I am stress eating the Easter candy already. Maybe I should just go order? [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Tonight has been Apricot fig from Bissy.

Good Morning 2uoopih.gif

Starting out the day with Hot Orange Danish from Can-Do....smells good enough to eat! happy0166.gif

Have a great day and happy melting everyone! mcdkao137.gif

This morning I just put Can-do-candles Bread Puddin in my glass tealight warmer. Not sure if it will melt all the way. Those YC glass tealight warmers are beautiful but sometimes the harder wax tarts, like can-do's or YC are harder to melt down.

Cold sniff is awesome and well............"bready, puddiny". LOL

Hae a great day ladies.

good morning, all

Trep-good to see you!

Maurie-I don't have alot of luck with the glass melters either.

Debra-laughing @the easter candy munching. It's like this: either buy now, or 'pay' later. lol

CFTKR-white cake in that darling easter bunny. have had it for quite a while now so decided to melt it.

banana wafer pudding in the kitchen

CCCC-Citrus Linen H20 in the bath(one of my favs)

Clean sheets in the BR

chilly here this am. not sure but looks like we got a tinkling of snow on the ground overnight.

Good Morning All and Happy Friday!!! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Got the "Seattle" tarts from CYS on this morning. Perfect.

Have a great one!

Good to see ya Fleur!! :shock: