The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

Denim - I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet Yorkie. Our pets are truly members of our families. Your family is in my prayers for comfort for your hurting hearts. [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Melting CFTKR's Mac Apple.

So sorry for your loss Denim. Our pets are such an important part of our lives and they will be waiting for us someday across the "rainbow bridge". Hugs to you and your family.

I am melting EE-'Domination this evening. A great scent for a low-key Friday evening.

GO PURDUE!!!!!-Game time 10:00 p.m.

Oh Denim-so sorry for your loss. Sending hugs your way!

MP-have a safe and good trip!

No changes in melting-have a good night everyone.

Denim, I am so, so sorry to read about your puppy. I bet you felt really helpless and I wish you did not have to experience that. More hugs for you.

denim, so sorry to hear about the tragic loss of your beloved yorkie. Take care friend.

Denim, I'm sorry for your loss.

I have Carol's Bluberry Sugar Coated Pie Crust melting tonight,

Denim...so so sorry for your loss. Kim...that was such a comforting thing to say about Denim's little Yorkie. I too love the thought of our pets waiting for us on the other side someday.

Tonight I put on an old favorite....Pumpkin Bread Puddin from Can-Do!

Oh, Denim, so sorry to hear your awful story. Best wishes for healing and comfort for you this weekend. We're here for you.

Today I have been melting LOL Cotton Candy and visiting potential apartments for next year. I am also visiting some cats and kittens, so looking forward to that.

Have a nice weekend everyone!

Denim, I am so sorry to hear about your Yorkie.

Sugar Cookie - Earthly Sensations

Pink Sugar Cake Cookies - SH

Sugar Bits - LOL

7Up Pound Cake - Ashley's

Homespun Sugar - CCCC

Off for work then shopping. I hope everyone has a good day.

Tonight I put on an old favorite....Pumpkin Bread Puddin from Can-Do!

Cindy - you know I could melt that one at least once a week and be a happy camper! :lol:

Melting CrossCreek's Caramel Cinnamon Latte. Mmmmm...very buttery, caramel-y coffee - yummers!

[smilie=superman]

Melting Orange Frosted Coconut Cake from CYS in FR and LR...Wonderful!

Mix of Orange Pineapple Cake and Coconut Cream Pie from AC in the K.

Have a great Saturday everyone!

This morning I'm melting CFTKR's French Crumb Cake and I also had my YC Fruit Salad candle burning for a couple of hours.

Good Morning everyone,

Starting the day with CYS- Find your wings- Listed as fresh air with lilacs and raspberries, this on is nice, don't get much of the raspberries though. Have a great Saturday!

Karrie

Just checking in on a gorgeous Saturday. i am melting AMS-Head Shop. This is a great scent and it is filling my family room. Our Boilermakers ran out of steam in the 4th quarter last night. I'm looking forward to the Butler game late this afternoon. Have a great day everyone.

Just got back from a family foray to the wetlands-conservation area. Lots of birds migrating through right now.

DD put the tarts on for me before we left-

Lessie's Paradise Island(again)

CYS-Beautiful One(strangely, a bakery type)

Good afternoon....busy day here, but I am taking a wee break.

I only have one scent going right now....CBV jar of Honey I Washed the Youngins.

Christy, I've been meaning to ask you something. Is that you in your Easter bonnet? Cute! yes.gif

Kim, sorry your team lost. We are gearing up for hockey playoffs....Go Wings!

denim, how are you doing, girl? 62125.gif

I've got a bunch of things to get done...it's never ending, isn't it? 4f23d1c4.gif

toodlepeeps.gif

hi, all.

CFTKR-blueberries and pink sugar chunkie. smells so good and been going since early this am.

CFTKR-Irish tweed in the bath. was a freebie but I like it. more 'manly' but good for a bathroom.

CFTKR-my muse in the BR

CYS=pink marshmallow ambrosia. so disappointed that I don't get much throw from most of these. I've tried them in both the LR and DR melters. probably not a reorder for me. Just must be my house.

have a lovely day. ready to lay down to nap and go to work. I'm thinking CFTKR-coconut milk and lavender shall be a good selection for the boys while I'm working. Hopefully will keep them sleepy and not fighting over rawhides! lol

CCCC-strawberry jam for hubby before I'm off.

enjoy your weekend!