The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

Jason-Good Luck with the move!

LLVV-Glad that Buttercream Maple Zucchini Bread was good. I got the Banana one that Jason suggested today. All of Carol's zucchini breads sound great! I will make a note to try all of them. The blueberry one I melted today was fantastic. Carol is a great vendor and oh SO SO generous with her freebies.

Susan-The Coconut Milk and Lavender is such a beautiful fragrance. I love it!

Cat, I hope you're enjoying your new home. It's fun figuring out where to strategically place all the melters, isn't it? Sorry about the one casualty, though.

Jason, I hope you have a good move. The new apartment sounds like it will work out well for you.

Welcome home, Trep!!!

Right now is:

Chocolate Donut - Ye Olde CC

Marshmallow Fluff Cookies - Bright Blessings

Earlier I had Key Lime Pie from Ye Olde CC. A bit too sharp for me.

Cat, enjoy scenting your new home!

Jason, hope the move is going smoothly. Having more money for wax is a very good thing! [smilie=th_c032]

Melting Mochadoodle from Scentsy this evening.

LL - several friends have mentioned that they don't have a performer that they are rooting for on Idol this season. Wonder if it will change as there are fewer?

Cat - so sorry about the wax mess! What a house"warming", LOL!

Today has been Log Cabin from K's Creations (Kreations?) This is another cherry tobacco, Maurie!

Jason, hope the move is going smoothly. Having more money for wax is a very good thing! [smilie=th_c032]

Thanks all! I'll trade the bigger place for more wax! Mpfand, how do you like Mochadoodle? I love that one!

Morning!

Red Scented - Earthly Sensations

Ye Olde CC - Ye Olde CC. This is a nice spice scent.

Oatmeal Raisin Cookie - ?

Birthday Cake - SSS. Love this.

Tangerine Lavender - Pure Scents

One late night change was Banana Pudding from CCS - very delicious!

SH - Divinity Fudge

Shorties - Lime Gardenia (all gone)

It's hard to whittle down the clamshell stash because each one has six cubes of wax. I'm using lots of cubes but the bulky plastic shells are still all stacked up. I don't usually want to use one scent six times in a row. waaaaa.a.a.wwwaaaa [smilie=th_c032] whiny baby.

I'm off to the mud flats with my son's class on a field trip today. So exciting! I'm really looking forward to it. [smilie=th_cc8]

Jules, sorry about the clamshell dilemma. I have been known to throw an entire clam into one of my 24 watt combo melters just to get rid of it. I don't order clams very often...my nose can smell the plastic from the clam when I melt the tart. I know....nuts.gif

Melting Carol's Oatmeal Raisin Cookies in two melters this morning.

I love this scent!! bf-fireworksmiley.gif

Mornin' friends. [smilie=th_316785e4]

Jules, the mud flats sound so interesting! Have fun, all of you. I know what you mean about clamshells. I like them okay, would order again, but they don't hold a candle ( [smilie=th_foolish1] ) to individual cups or scalloped tarts.

Aria, an entire clam at once? [smilie=th_c032] [smilie=th_cc8]

I'm melting the very yummy LOL's Cupid's Mischief Cake. Yes, it's a clam. Just one cube though. [smilie=th_happy]

Gail

Jason and Cat: Congrats. on your moves. Cat, my favorite part would be plotting my new landscape. Enjoy!!!. Trep: Glad you are home and hope you had a nice visit..

I am melting AMS-Homespun Sugar. It's a wonderful, creamy vanilly scent. I'm also burning AMS votive in my little bath -Basil Sage Mint. I love this clean scent. Susan: Bergamot and Tarragon sounds like a scent I must try from Carol. I hope everyone has a lovely day. I need to go outside and snap a couple of pictures before the rain starts.

Thanks all! I'll trade the bigger place for more wax! Mpfand, how do you like Mochadoodle? I love that one!

I love it, too! I'm re-melting it this morning and it's just as strong and yummy as it was last night!

Glad you like it too, Mpfand!

This morning it's Carol's Banana Zucchini Bread and a jar of YC Oatmeal Cookie, while I move stuff. Moving just downstairs, I have developed an interesting approach. Load up a box, wheel it down on the dolly, unpack it, and come back up and do it again. So far, I've only used one box!

ETA: Here's how strong and wonderful this CFTKR tart is: everytime I step off the elevator to go back to the apartment, I can smell it in the hall. And the apartment is way at the end of the hall! The neighbors are probably thinking someone's baking something yummy!

Hello Everyone!

Today I'm melting LOL Fizzy POP this has a great throw and is so refreshing.Also melting YC Strawberry Buttercream,trying it in the bedroom today to see if the throw is any better.I'm not really smelling the strawberry.In the bathroom I have YC Splash of Rain burning.

Jason,Hope your move is going well.I guess Mochadoodle is a favorite so I'm going to try.Their melters look so pretty and with the combo deals I'll give it a try.Hopefully I'll get some orders and maybe get my price down a little.

CFTKR ssems to be a favorite here so I'm gonna give them a try.Another one I was looking at was Bella's.I guess I'll just keep trying a few different places.

Hope everyone has a great day!

The mud flats were fun. We found lots of little water creatures to observe. The best part for me was watching my son interact with his classmates and teachers. Third graders are a blast!

Busy Bee - Vanilla Apricot

Harvest Glow - Creme Brulee

Jason, better throw in a smaller space? I like the way you think.

Happy Housewarming for each of you, Jason and Cat.

Jason, only one moving box needed? That's using the ol' noggin'! [smilie=th_cc8]

I'm now melting Busy Bee's Honey Ginger, a fave! It'll be interesting to see if this tiny half of a clam cube will hold its own against lemon floor cleaner. [smilie=th_c032]

Gail

Good Afternoon everyone.

Jason-I tried the "one moving box" thing too(since we moved next door)-it was tough and made for a long move. Hope it works out well for you guys. Have fun trying out melters in the new place-is it the same layout that you had before you moved to the penthouse? If so, then you probably have a pretty good idea where everything should be placed for max scent.

Thanks for the well wishes-I didn't know how I'd feel about moving to a smaller place, but it has become home in record time and I really like it.

The landscaping is one of my very favorite things to get my hands on-I am having so much fun planning,plotting and planting. I can't wait to see how it turns out! We put in 2 pink dogwoods a few days ago-I think they'll look spectacular against the white house in a year or two!

Yes, Sweet, the dogs have both ended up at the old house once and looked very sheepish when I retrieved them. They are doing great though, overall.

Jules-glad to see that you had a blast at the flats-its neat to be able to go with the kids and see who they are at school.

For my melting this morning I put in-

Fireside Musk-Backroad Hobbies

Vanilla Sandalwood-Huckleberry Layne

another from Huckleberry Layne unlabeled

Burning two votives from Mia Bella-Sugared Clementine and Rainforest

Hi everyone!

Today I'm melting Celtic moonspice and Amish Quilt both from Carol ,also burning a gold Canyon in Banana Nut Bread.Everything smellls great!

[smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

Hi!

I had a bunch of tarts going today...

In the morning I finished up Cranberry Cornbread and Buttercream Maple Zucchini Bread from Carol.

This afternoon I started Sugar Rush (great scent) and Cinnamon Zucchini Bread (love all the zucchini scents).