The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

I have been burning YC's Beautiful Day all day for the first time - I'm not getting much at all and it's a large 2-wick tumbler which does well for me normally (way better than the traditional jars anyway). Has anyone tried this scent in a candle? The tart seems to be pretty strong - I have melted it at least twice and both times it was wonderful. This is too much wax to not enjoy so I may be returning this one.

Upstairs I"m melting Carol's Lavender Apple - a favorite of mine. She really packed this bag full too so I won't be running low anytime soon!

Hi everyone! Checking in from our room at the Homewood Suites in Reno. Beautiful hotel. DH and the kids are down enjoying the pool and basketball court while I get a little "down time". I just used Vanilla Suede room spray from Scentsy in the bedroom and living room, burning Tuscan Lace tea light from Soy Lovely in the bathroom and burning Dutch Apple Crumb Pie from Soy Lovely in the kitchen. Ah, smells like home now. [smilie=superman]

Aria, that pic is from a couple years ago when I went to Churchill Downs with some friends for some horse races. My friend brought that big red hat and I swear, it's the only hat I have ever looked halfway decent in. It was awesome. (A bunch of us were taking turns wearing it and I kind of hogged it... [smilie=HBday] ) I like using this as an avatar because my face is visible but there's also something else cute in the picture. [smilie=th_lavarepiatti]

This morning I melted Nene's Fresh Squeezed (an orange scent) which was nice, but fairly light and the scent seemed to burn off quickly. CD's Four-Leaf Clover has been better and very nice for spring. I've had several candles going -- YC Macintosh, Lilac Blossoms and Lemon Lavender, and GC Boughs and Berries.

I hope everyone who might be interested sees the 1-day only CBV sale today (see the "Hear Ye" thread), 15% off everything. She had some kind of issue with her Lush dupes and had to rename them all, so she decided to have a sale. I happily placed an order earlier this afternoon -- guess there will be a few more candles/tarts to move to the new apartment...

[smilie=th_balloons]

Butler Bulldogs will be bringing it home to Indy for the Final 4. !!!! This evening I am melting EE-Possession. This is one of my favorite scents from Evening Eclipse.

Christy: I love your photo avatar. I hope everyone is having a nice weekend, so far. I think we have rain in the forecast for tomorrow. Have a great evening.

Cat - what birds did you see? We have some great wetlands close and I about run off the road trying to see the birds in the air through my sunroof, ( [smilie=th_balloons] ).

Tonight I have a lot of melters to clean out, so all I have going is a really old favorite - T.S. Texas Bluebonnet.

I did a lot of melting today...as always, everything is from Carol.

French Crumb Cake - wow. This one surprised me because the cold smell was sort of funky. It's amazing...sort of like a really good buttercream.

Blueberry Sugar Pie Crust - Very nice.

Peppermint Bark - As always, love it. It smells just like YC's White Chocolate Mint (you all know how much I love that one)

Kitchen Cravings - Was ok. It was actually too strong for me. I think it smells like Christmas Cravings which was also too strong for me.

That's great for Butler, Katz! I didn't have a team in the race this year for the tournament, but I've enjoyed this year most of all.

Sharonana - missed your smilies!

Right now it's a SH-fest:

Birthday Cake - niiiiice

Winter Candy Apple - good, but I'm not in the mood for it

Waffle Cone - ok

Blackberry Jam Butter Cookies - divine!

Busy day but I had melting-

CFTKR Amber & Musk

K's Kreations- Cotton Candy

Candledippers- A Walk in the Woods

Cozy Cottage- Rosewood Valley

I have burning Countrie Chunkie Vanilla Pound Cake candle. Wonderful scent.

I have been out for most of the day so just trying to relax and catch up on here.

It sounds like some of you have been melting some wonderful scents!

Cat - what birds did you see? We have some great wetlands close and I about run off the road trying to see the birds in the air through my sunroof, ( [smilie=th_balloons] ).

Tonight I have a lot of melters to clean out, so all I have going is a really old favorite - T.S. Texas Bluebonnet.

I remember this one. I might still have a few around here somewhere. I was majorly hooked on that Bluebonnet for a while. [smilie=HBday]

Starting out the day with Nene's Cinnabuns which I just picked randomly. Cold smell is really good!

Christy, love the hat story! Thank you so much for sharing and you really do look cute in that hat. I love hats, but always look dorky in them...even baseball caps. [smilie=th_balloons]

sharonana, good to see you! bf-eggsmiley.gif

Happy Melting everyone! aaa-1.gif

Hello, Hello! [smilie=th_balloons]

Been Spring Cleaning while I'm on break... [smilie=HBday] but I guess it has to get done...

Melting:

Cottage Hill Creation Honey Bun Cake- delicious

LOL - 3 Muskateers - YUMMY as usual!

Christy~ Very cute pic! I also love hats but never have the opportunity to wear them. [smilie=th_lavarepiatti]

I'm starting off the day with -

CFTKR - Cranberry Woodspice

CFTKR - Original Sugar Cookie.

This morning I'm melting C is for Cookie from Things That Make Scents. It smells great but the throw isn't that strong.

We are looking at possible storms today. It is almost tornado season and I hate it (but not enough to move elsewhere).

Pam that's scary! I hope everything turns out alright! I also got C is for Cookie from TTMS and it sat for 4 months before it could throw. DId you let it sit?

Hi buddies.

SSS - Cowgirls & Pearls

Full Moon - Sticks n Twigs pillar

Southern Alchemy - Mayan Gold jar

Yankee Candle - Moonlight Garden jar

Mylinga - Pink Peppercorn votive