The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

Sillysmom - have a fun vacation! [smilie=th_sHellobar] Did U get to meet Dolly up close & personal? How cool! She looks like a little bitty thing on tv. Well....most of her looks little.... :lol:

First I had on CrossCreek's Sugar Sugar. No...no....no...smelled too much like VBN to me. :shock: So, I've changed to Deana's Punkin Ice Cream Pie.

Hello everyone!

Well rainy and miserable here again today.I feel a cold coming on so just relaxing and watching tv today.

I started the day melting Spotted Hog-Lemon Berry Bundt Cake and LOL-Sugar Bits I liked both.

This afternoon I received a package from a company called Chicago Candle Company.I found her on Facebook through the YC board and decided to try some tarts.I am melting Cherry Hazelnut and Cocolate Monkey right now.They are both wonderful and the throw is amazing.I can't wait to try the rest.She has a whole ice cream line.The customer service is also great.I'm loving all these small company's and the customer service they give.It's so great that your purchase is appreciated.

I also odered some Scentsy today and some bars can't wait to get them.I think after all this I may have to go on lockdown or sell off my YC stash that I don't use.I always buy 2 of each jar and now I have way too many.Oh well.Hope everyone enjoys their evening.

Hi all,

Today I am melting TTMS Cherry Cheescake and in the computer room I am burning a candle from PI, Lemon Merengue Pie.

Sillys,,,,love the Smokies!!!!! Would gladly move there anyday!

I just changed out my melters to Bella"s Grandma's Zucchini Bread, CYS Zucchini Bread and CFTKR Blueberry Sugar Coated Pie Crust. Everything smells so good.

It has been such a rainy and miserable day here. It is so chilly outside. Saturday is supposed to hit 80 degrees. This weather is crazy!!!

Yesterday and today I've had LOL Dole Whip going. This one is so yummy and refreshing after GHBT Colonial Hearth, which I would also totally recommend for a great throw and outdoorsy/fire-y scent.

CFTKR Enchanted Spice melting in the kitchen and CYS Beautiful Dreamer in the bedroom melter.

Also have a LOL triple layer candle going in the upstairs hallway.

Today was my last day at work and now I'm off for Spring Break. The snow we got here on the east coast really messed us up though. It took 2 days from our break. Oh well, I will live.

Have a great night everyone.

Today's melts have been:

Carol's Welcome Home

FM - Apple Caramel Confection

EW - Pumpkin Carrot Cake

AMS -Sugar Cookie

Burning Blueberry Scone

Dutch Apple Pie - Swan Creek.

Blackberry Sugar - SH

Blackberry Creme Cake - SH

Black Forrest Truffle - CHC

Fruity Loops - Cheryl's

Cactus & Sea Salt - Cheryl's

Louisiana King Cake - CHC

all at various times, all very good.

Have a good nite!

Today I am burning a Yankee Candle Christmas Cupcake candle, melting the same of a tart, and also have a large jar of Buttercream going. I can't smell the Buttercream very well. I like the Christmas Cupcake one, but it kind of smells like vanilla scented Play-Doh. The buttercream one makes me want to eat cake frosting.

Morning!

Buttercream - SH

Apple Pumpkin Pie - LOL

Brown Sugar Pound Cake - CYS

Yummy! Who would want to leave to go to work? :?

Working on Carols Enchanted Spice again. Oh my, this one is so nice, but I don't see it on her site anymore, figures. See, THIS is why I hoard some scents. This always happens to me, when I find something I love. Oh well.

OMG, the weather here is horrible today. Worse than yesterday. The rain is so heavy and constant we have major flooding around town. Stay safe anyone from New York or New Jersey.

Marie, give Carol a shout and ask her if she has that scent. I have done this several times and she may have some left. I am melting my beloved Blue Gecko-Country Cottage. I have an insurance guy coming by in a bit. I'm sure he'll try to sell us some more...We are so insurance destitute as it is. It is a lovely sunny day, and I plan to check in on Phoebe. Have a lovely morning everyone.

Good Morning All!

The weather here is absolutely horrible!! I had plans today to go out but decided to wait until tomorrow. It is supposed to be a nice day,

I am melting the same as last night -CYS Zucchini Bread, Bella's Grandma's Zucchini Bread and CFTKR Blueberry Pie Crust. Nice scents but none are that strong. I will switch out in a bit.

:?

Good Morning All!!

Another miserable day here!!Melting Cherry Hazelnut and Neopolitan Ice Cream,both from Chicago Candle Company.Both are awesome.Just received my first order yesterday and I'm already making a list for my next purchase.She said she's having a sale starting Sunday so I'll be stocking up and trying some new ones.I also plan on placing my first order with CFTKR today.Having a hard time deciding what to try.

Hope evryone has a great day and keep dry to those in the rainy states!!

Good Morning All!!

Another miserable day here!!Melting Cherry Hazelnut and Neopolitan Ice Cream,both from Chicago Candle Company.Both are awesome.Just received my first order yesterday and I'm already making a list for my next purchase.She said she's having a sale starting Sunday so I'll be stocking up and trying some new ones.I also plan on placing my first order with CFTKR today.Having a hard time deciding what to try.

Hope evryone has a great day and keep dry to those in the rainy states!!

I'm going to have to check out Chicago Candle Company.