The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

Howdy friends,

Jules, I hope your water problem is fixed. You seem so calm about it. Very commendable, if true. [smilie=th_stink]

I'm melting Cheryl's Sugar Cane & Vanilla. So good! What a shame I soon have to stink up the place making deviled eggs. [smilie=th_teks0681]

Gail

Puppy - deviled eggs sound delish! I don't think they're stinky. [smilie=th_confused3] Maybe not as good as Cheryl's Sugar Cane & Vanilla smells, but, I bet they taste better. [smilie=th_FULL_O17]

Have changed to Cheryl's Creamy Cinnamon Chai. Another one I luv! Every time I post a scent, I feel like the dog in the thread about the dog/cat's diaries. :lol: Creamy Cinnamon Chai! [smilie=th_teks0681] My favorite! ...Sweet Lemon Sugar! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] My favorite!... Zucchini Bread! [smilie=th_1_bigone110] My favorite! .... [smilie=th_stink]

Hey, y'all. It's not nearly as nice as yesterday, but anything but snow is o.k. with me. Jason: How much snow did you get? This afternoon i am melting Carol's-Earthen Oak and a Busy Bee votive -violet strawberry. I hope everyone is having a good weekend. it's quiet here and that is a very good thing.

Melting Black Raspberry Vanilla from Scentsy. Loving the warmer temps. here. Just hope it doesn't get too hot too fast.

For the afternoon I'm melting some YC votives that I cut up. The first one was Candied Apple which was nice but very very light. I liked the yummy scent but I think the votive was pretty old. I'm not melting Moonlight Harvest and love it. I hope it's still around next fall.

good eve, all.

Maggie, my nose was not very keen on the spiced apple fritter. I think what I didn't care for was the spice combo. very sharp bite and had that sort of bitterish/burnish spice smell. I'm finding a like a straight cinnamon and leave out the clove or ginger. didn't smell alot of fritter; could smell the apple though.

CFTKR-2 huge strawberries in the melter for hubby tonight. they are just so gorgeous and authentic looking.

CFTKR-rainbow cotton candy in the kitchen. was a freebie and I really like it. may see a bag in the future.

CFTKR-relaxation in the BR for the doggies. figured they could use some lavender tonight; anything to keep them calm and sleepy while I'm away. lol

have a good eve, all

Thanks for the description Susan...I love the fritter part of an apple fritter so I was hoping to smell that buttery crust. Oh well. I might give it a try anyway.

Melting a freebie bag from Ashley's...Wildberry Scone. Cute little purple grubby hearts and they smelled nice...I can't really smell them now since I've been out by the campfire in the yard...all I smell is smoke. [smilie=th_stink]

Sweet ~ Your too funny!!! But that's good right? If all your scents are pleasing...that's a "good thing"!!!!

Today was beautiful but I hear the rains are a-comin'....darn.

Been so busy lately! But today my house smells amazing, I have burning YC Pumpkin Pie and YC Cherry and melting from Can-Do Mimi's House.

Ending my evening with CBV Night Blooming Jasmine, which I cannot get enough of. Reminds me of SSS Texas something or other, forgot the exact name. Love that one as well. They are both blue color too. Vedy nice scents.

Earlier I had CBV Country Fair Funnel Cake candle and Coconut Praline scent shot going.

It was a CBV day today.

The back is a bit better, but I may take another day to rest it up all the way. I cannot take another set back. I must stop pushing these HUGE kindergarden kids on the swing. I don't know how to tell them NO. I am the only one they come to for a push. Oh well, I will have to.

Night all.

Good evening!

Today we spent a large part of the day outside. I could smell my tarts melting outside because the windows were open. Nothing like scenting the outdoors too.

I still have Moonlight Harvest melting upstairs. My Cherry Lemonade candle is also burning away.

Grandma's Kitchen from Kim's Tarts was fantastic and long lasting!

This evening I started a freebie from Carol...Sage & Pomegranate....all I smelled was a bouquet of fresh roses...??? Don't know if that is what it is supposed to smell like or if it's a mix-up, but I had to blow out the tealight because it wasn't for me. Anyone else try this scent??

I will start fresh again tomorrow.

Good Evening!

Another busy day here. Some scents I had melting today-

SSS Gardenia

AMS Cookie Dough

Kim's Grammie's Berry Griddle Cakes (good and went for 5 hours)

Tonight it's Cinnamon Bread Puddin from Fragrant Memories and Creme Brulee from AMS. Both have my house smelling wonderful! [smilie=th_scratch]

I feel like I have been cleaning the kitchen all day! A few big pots sure do take up dishwasher room.

Tonight is My Muse - CFTKR

Yesterday was gorgeous. Today was a good day to clean the house, i.e., not such great weather.

Evening melts:

Front: CFTKR ~ 7Up Pound Cake ~ moderate throw but a really good scent ~ first time I've ever tried it and I like it

Back: CFTKR ~ Caramel Sugar Crunch ~ always a favorite in our home

Cisley

good morning, all.

rainy weather here today. good day for some bakeries. [smilie=th_scratch]

CFTKR-banana nut bread in the LR

CCCC-lemon biscotti in the DR

Can-do Lessie's Prim wishes in the BR

CFTKR-Nantucket briar in the bath.

have a good day.

"rose" from mylingys on Etsy. Very faint. You have to be sitting on top of the melter to smell it. I'm sitting at my desk all day next to it so its fine but I wouldn't recommend these to anyone.

Good morning

Melting Carol's Funnel Cake right now. Going to get another melter going with something else too.

I've got cleaning to do today

Cat52, ACC??

Maurie, Prim Wishes smells like YSL Opium perfume to me. It's a spicy, oriental floral. It's not a scent that I personally like, but I know many rave about it.

Have a great day!