The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
momuvtwo

When The Scents Come Marching In

Maurie, hope your back feels better! Also, I'm pretty sure YC does a black cherry/vanilla lime swirl candle, you might want to check it out. :?

I have been on a bit of a YC kick recently -- last night I melted Midnight Jasmine (so lovely and strong!!), this morning I had a Cinnamon & Sugar tumbler candle going and now it's my Lemon Lavender jar with my new illuma-lid. Whew! Also had SH State Fair Lemonade burning last night. Recently I went through a bit of a wax funk/phase in which I wasn't melting or burning very actively, but clearly THAT'S over and I've regained my senses!

[smilie=th_fabulous1]

The snow is slowing down a bit.

Decided what to melt downstairs, chose CYS in Gypsy Nights. I tell ya, I LOVE this vendors's creative mixing. This scent is sooooo fabulous!!

Off to do some spring cleaning (inside of course).

Karrie

Bought a Tyler candle thismorning in a new scent ~ Upgrade. Strange name but this scent is amazing. Has my entire house smellling [smilie=th_fabulous1] YES!!! I LOVE THIS ONE!

Christie, glad you've snapped out of your 'funk'. sounds like u are in full swing mode again=yay! [smilie=th_fabulous1]

CYS cranberry sprite cake in the LR for now but will put a couple of Carol's gorgeous(and I mean gorgeous and so real looking) sugared strawberries in the melter for hubby before I leave for work. He loves those strawberries.

CFTKR-bonnieblue cookies in the DR

have a great night, all.

Jason & Kerrie - stay safe in your snowy weather. What about those in MO, IA and MI - are you in for the snow, too? :?

Earlier this afternoon I melted CFTKR's Marshmallow. Good & sweet! Now I'm following Puppy's lead and melting Cheryl's Lemon Sweet Sugar & it's [smilie=th_fabulous1] !

What a beautiful warm day here ....Happy Spring!!

Melting Mulberry Madness today and its so strong and wonderful...tart from a friend that doesn't have a name..I will have to ask her where she got it!! Incredible scent!!

Have a great night!!!

Kerrie and Jason, hopefully spring will arrive for you soon! And Jason, CONGRATS on your 3,000th post! [smilie=th_happy]

Susan, I like you. You seem real nice and sweet and all that. We have a lot in common. Wax. Love of dogs. Having fun. But that's about it. I hate cold and don't relate to your being a polar bear descendant! [smilie=th_e13] Our springs here are really short too. We have the same problem with spring bulbs. [smilie=th_5337c1ad] Hooray for you not taking the dogs in the car during hot weather. I've been known to go into stores and ask the manager to make an announcement about a dog in heat distress in a green sedan. I mean, hallo, we live in the desert. How smart does one have to be to realize???

Pam, Blue Gecko's Forever Alice. [smilie=th_lol22] [smilie=th_cc24] [smilie=th_00000020] I'm hoarding a couple of those myself. [smilie=th_c032]

Denim, "Upgrade" is indeed a strange name. It wouldn't make me want to buy it, that's for sure. Glad you're loving it!

Sweet, yup, that Sweet Lemon Sugar from Cheryl was the BEST! [smilie=th_Drglar] Lasted for hours and hours too. Now I'm melting Busy Bee's Bayleaf and Pepper. Another good 'un!!

Gail

Melting Bella's Italian Pizzelles and WnS Ooey Gooey Pie...yum!

Maureen ~ Hope your back starts feeling better soon!!! [smilie=th_5337c1ad] Hope you enjoyed your slurpee....making me think I'm gonna make a "slurpee run" tonight...

Good evening!

Maurie - Feel better. Back aches just stink. I love slurpees too. I'm so excited that DD is into them because I get to enjoy and old childhood pastime with her.

Jason - Yikes, 3,000 posts!!! I'm scared to look at how many I have but I have to know now. Congratulations.

Our dinner guests just left so I don't have anything going right now but I'll look through my tart bowl and find some goodies. I had Black Cherry and Cranberry Sugar Cookie going for most of the day. While our guests were here I was burning my Berry Jam candle.

Spa by Bad Kitti, and another that just says Baby Bee Buttermilk - no vendor. Don'tcha just hate that?

Sorry about the snow, CF buddies - it was over 60 degrees here today. (That means yard work.)

Hi Peeps.

The county is here fixing a big water leak this morning. I have not water. Gee, I miss it when it's gone.

Country Chunkie - Tuscan Garden

Full Moon - Juicy Peach

Guest ilovescentedthings

were burning YC vanilla coconut

and melting in the melter can do fruit loops

good morning, all.

Jules, we had a water main break here the other night. I heard Niagara falls and wondered what was going on. Water rushing down the street. fortunately, it didn't go up over the curb into yards. big rocks in the street the next day but they came and cleaned the streets.

CFTKR-vanilla valentine in the DR

CCCC spiced apple fritter in the LR

CFTKR-Nantucket briar in the bath

CFTKR-coconut milk and lavender still going in the Br since last night so that is my sleepy time melt today. [smilie=th_stink]

have a good sunday, all

That stinks Jules!!! [smilie=th_stink] I hope they get that fixed soon!!! I know what you mean, we don't appreciate the basics until they're not there anymore.

Remelting the same as last night. Susan...How's that Spiced Apple Fritter? It sounds yummy and I want to give it a try.

Have a good day everyone!

Good morning everyone! I've had a lot of scents going lately!

Tarts: GHBT Australian Bamboo Grass (this one was VERY strong and reminded me of a men's cologne/cool citrus basil-ish scent), CFTKR Merlin's Forest

Candles: SH Honey Graham Cracker Supreme, YC Home Sweet Home, YC Autumn Wreath, my crappy Michael's pillar

As I start to reuse these candles, I won't necessarily list them again every time. Last night I couldn't sleep so I was up in the middle of the night plotting CBV and Pure Integrity orders! But those won't happen until August or September at the earliest. Fun to look forward to it though!

[smilie=th_stink]

Good Morning CF friends...

I am trying one of the tarts from Kim's Tarts (ebaY)....the scent is Grandma's Kitchen and I am really enjoying it a lot. It's sort of a spicy bakery scent and I am thinking I smell a tiny bit of butterscotch. Me likey!!!! [smilie=th_stink]

Finishing up my Yankee Strawberry this morning and will probably do Strawberry Buttercream when we return from brunch. I was planning on going home tomorrow but may have to wait a day as the weather at home is awful. So much for spring. Hope you all have a nice Sunday.