The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

November's Feast of Scents

Buttermilk Pancakes from Things That Make Scents....yum!

I love those flavored coffee creamers! I wish they would make them sugar free....I can't take sugar anymore. :oops:

Hi Maggie! FYI coffemate does make a Sugar-free French Vanilla Creamer! I buy it all the time at Walmart and it's very good,not quite as sweet as the regular stuff.I think the FV is the only SF offered,I too wish they made more flavors in the SF!

Buttermilk Pancakes from Things That Make Scents....yum!

I love those flavored coffee creamers! I wish they would make them sugar free....I can't take sugar anymore. :oops:

Hi Maggie! FYI coffemate does make a Sugar-free French Vanilla Creamer! I buy it all the time at Walmart and it's very good,not quite as sweet as the regular stuff.I think the FV is the only SF offered,I too wish they made more flavors in the SF!

Thanks Skylar! I will be heading to Walmart today! :lol:

Denim: I have a tart of Red Berry and Cedar coming with my Yankee order. I am melting SSS-Clean Kiddos. This is a great scent and I really like it. It's out of my normal scent liking range.

Today I am burning a candle from CandlesbyVictoria called Raspberry Tomato Leaf and I SO love it. Will get this one again for sure, in a bigger jar.

Also burning a candle from SouthernStarScents called Cajun Crunch Cake and OMG, its awesome too. Then in my bedroom and bathroom melting Texas Breeze from SSS, that I was able to cash in on early from buggin KIM.

This along with my spaghetti sauce equals a yummy smelling house right now. I don't want to go back to work tomorrow. I just want to stay home and burn candles for another day. I was home today due to a stye on my eye that I wanted to soak. Its not bad and hardly noticeable but hurts like a *&$%##.

I haven't been around much lately as I have had a few health issues that are keeping me in a bit of a down mood right now. I hope to catch up within a few days and see what everyone is up to and what sales are coming around for the holidays.

Off to check out Haley's now to see what she has got going and then um Crosscreek and um Can-do and and and.....................ugh! Its not good to stay home.

Maurie...was wondering where you'd been...check out that Southern Star sale! :oops:

Where has Heidiliz been? :lol:

Recent melts:

CYS amaretto mocha cream (weak)

YC cranberry chutney (moderate)

The Tart Shack vanilla (doubled up...weak)

Can-Do spiced clove (strong)

GHBT rhubarb apple (strong and a favorite!)

NeNe's banana nut bread (really strong and authentic!)

Hey Maurie, I hope your health issues are soon resolved and your mood becomes much sunnier! :oops:

I'm melting BG's Spiced Pumpkin Brulee. It's good, very good, but not an absolute fave like so many of her others.

Gail

Maurie, I hope you are feeling better. Good to see you posting.

Piggy Munch, SH. This is super delicious - salty & sweet.

Banshee Bread Pudding, SH. This smells so good, almost chewy! Great throw!

Lollipop Explosions, LOL. Niiiice. I even smell some chocolate centers. :oops:

Birthday Cake Cupcake, SH

Blueberry Cheesecake, Melissa's Primitive Wicks

Lemon Pound Cake, MTT

Cucumber Ivy Mint, AMS

Aw, you guys are making me feel so darn special. Didn't think anyone noticed. I feel the love, thank you so much.

I have to start taking better care of myself. I am going thru some "normal" hormonal changes right now and I believe its taking a toll on me. I must come to realize that my feeling good IS in MY own hands. Took a spill in Target this summer and then developed water on the knee from it and then my usual bad back and a pulled muscle in my arm. Yikes.....I could go on but do not want to burden anyone. My problems are very minimal in the big picture and I must stop griping and take charge of some change!!!

Oh yea and then DH is still unemployed which financially is not horrible YET, but he like always wants to TALK all of a sudden...........LOL. I just look at him like "you ARE kidding right?". Luv him, just not used to hearing so much come out of his mouth. Sad to say some of it is like roofing prices and plywood uses. OMG, help me please!

Still burning my wonderful SSS candle that i couldn't be more happy with and a Texas Breeze melt. Just blew out my Raspberry Tomato Leaf from CBV. I am kinda hoarding the last bit of it because I LOVE it. Have a good night everyone and thanks again. Its good to be back.

Hey y'all. That's how we say it in the south. free-sign-smileys-1018.gif

Melting CCCC Pearamel. free-happy-smileys-10.gif

Aria...the vanilla champagne is okay. I wish it lasted longer. I don't smell any vanilla, but it does have a fresh, bubbly, citrusy smell to it. It is more than a moderate strength. I don't do well at describing scents.

Maurie...I hope you feel better soon.free-love-smileys-871.gif

Maggie...love your avatar...too cute!free-jumping-smileys-604.gif

Another flavored creamer lover here too. Right now I'm using FF French Vanilla, but that caramel apple sounds yummy...good enough to melt!lol-053.gif

Y'all have a good night. sleep-027.gif

Sharonana~ Thanks! We usually stuff ourselves silly at Thanksgiving so I thought it appropriate! :lol:

Maurie~ Glad to see you posting! I am sorry to hear of your pain and I hope you start feeling better soon! :oops: Keep those candles and melts going...that's always a "picker upper"!

Just got in from a lecture and put on some Midnight Pomegranate from Candle Dippers.....ahhhh...now if only the kids would stay in bed....

Hi Maurie! My DH likes to talk about Home Depot stuff...I know how you feel! [smilie=th_bb20]

Tonight I am melting Autumn Lodge from Candle Dippers. It smells different than I expected! I was thinking woodsy...it reminds me of tobacco and honey.

Scenting at work is still on hold... [smilie=th_00000020]

Hi Maurie. sorry to hear about your recent bit of health changes. I did have to chuckle at the prices of lumber and home depot 'chat'. I saw that CBV scent and wondered what it would be like. I do want to try her candles. I love watching YT reviews.

ok, so tonight w/my last cup of coffee I put in the pumpkin spice by coffeemate but I'm wanting that caramel apple! will have to look for it tomorrow. that does sound good and something different than the run of the mill stuff.

thanks for the vanilla champagne review.

melting GG naughty pilgrim. very good and smells the same as one of the pumpkin ones I've gotten from Carol-I think pumpkin souffle. melted Fat Santa cookies by GG earlier-very nice but after a while, I didn't really smell it anymore.

have a good night, all.

Sorry ladies, but I can't jump on the coffee creamers bandwagon. I don't drink coffee, but I love tea. I just add sweetners to my tea, as well as a little milk when drinking chai tea. Yummm!

Tonight I have been melting Pumpkin Log from Crosscreek. Strong and delicious!

[smilie=th_00000020]

Good Friday morning everyone. Starting the day out with a couple of candles Christmas Cupcake and Autumn Fruit from Yankee. Haven't decided what to melt yet--will know by the time the sun gets up. Have a great day.

Maurie--so sorry you haven't been feeling up to par. Those hormone issues are the pits but the good news is, they don't last forever. Hang in there.

Happy Friday!

Juicy Orange, Cloud Nine

Caramel Walnut, AMS

Coconut Curry, Melissa's PW

Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper, Melissa's PW

RVC, MTT

Fresh Linen, Pure Scents

Last night I melted AMS snickerdoodole and CHS Fall Festival. Both scents are still lingering so I haven't yet decided what to melt today.

Good morning.

I hope it's a beautiful Friday the 13th for everyone.

My Grumpy Girl order came yesterday. Lots of great bath and body and also some cranky cups. One of my freebies is Fat Santa Cookies. It's my store and errand day, so I'll be checking in later on. Have a [smilie=th_00000020]

My second-grader is home sick from school today - nothing serious, just enough under the weather to hibernate and not get any worse. Since it's a little gloomy right now too I have a bunch of stuff going - all YC: Downstairs I'm burning Be Thankful, melting Vanilla Pumpkin and re-melting Be Thankful from last night, and burning Spiced Pumpkin in a small tumbler.....Upstairs melter has Autumn Leaves. Should start to smell like walking into a YC store in no time!

Good morning!

Maurie - Feel better!

Momuvtwo - I hope your little one feels better!

I'm melting Carol's Happy Birthday Cupcake and Apple Spice & Holly.