The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

November's Feast of Scents

No melting today. My warmers are all cleaned out and I want them to stay that way for a bit. I am burning in the "clean" rooms today. YC Aloe Vera in the downstairs bathroom and an IKEA tealight in the livingroom, something apple.....smells good. The IKEA tealights were a gift from my sons girlfriends mom. She is a candle freak like me. I think I will keep HER.

Hope everyone is having a great day. I am just cleaning today and then some more tomorrow. Yuck!

changed over to my fav. comfort scent-bear claw from Carol. I'm thinking of taking it into the bedroom with me for nap time before work. I swear if bear claw was a man, I'd have a fling. lol

!

:P Susan, you had me spittin' coffee out today. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

That should be your signature quote!

I'm about to settle in with some serious bakery scents myself.

Nene's - Belgium Waffles

Swan Creek - Vanilla Pound Cake

[smilie=cloud_9]

Jules, I love your kitty!

Sweet - congrats on the win - and yeah, maybe our new employee will find a higher paying position and have to leave us, LOL! (See, I think if you wish something good for her, it is OK to think those things!) :P

Tonight is CBV - Dewberry

Burning Slatkin Leaves 3 wick, Yankee McIntosh 2 wick tumbler, Old Virginia Farm Grown Caramel Apple, and Yankee Iced Pumpkin swirl jar. Melting Can-Do Lessie's Birthday Cake, Can-Do Eggnog, and CHS Crazy Candy Corn.

I swear Jules, it is just that good. lol

Sharonona, I know what your go to comfort scent is too. I plan on ordering the pearamel my next order from Deana.

hope everyone's weekend is going well. looks like another beautiful day here. Just got home from work and settling in with a cup of coffee and just started Cheryl's funnel cake. the cold sniff is fabo bakery butter.

Morning mornincoffee.gif Working on my first cup of coffee. Mmmmmm....

Still melting CCCC Pearamel and it's still going strong from last night. _slowdance__by_serge.gif

It's wonderful waking up to the creamy goodness smell of it all.129fs370785.gif

tunisianswife...you are right. This has become my comfort scent. When I placed my order, I got 2 bags of the cookie tarts.clap.gif

Hope y'all have a peaceful and blessed Sunday. 4lqqtqv.gif

Happy Sunday Morning!

This morning I am melting Can Do Banana Puddin' and CCCC Banana Caramel Drizzle. I hope I have good luck with these as my tarts from last night as well were from my older stash. They had very little scent left.

Burning Slatkin Leaves 3 wick, Yankee McIntosh 2 wick tumbler, Old Virginia Farm Grown Caramel Apple, and Yankee Iced Pumpkin swirl jar. Melting Can-Do Lessie's Birthday Cake, Can-Do Eggnog, and CHS Crazy Candy Corn.

Beatrixpug [smilie=th_giggle] - enquiring minds (mine [smilie=th_lol22] ) would like to know about Can-Do's Eggnog. Whatcha think? If you've tried Nene's , how does it compare to hers? :?

Melting Nene's Gingerbread Latte. Soooo good! [smilie=group_hug]

Hi to all my CF buds! Not melting or burning anything yet (can't decide)...just thought I'd come and see what everyone else has going.

Good morning! It's gearing up to be a beautiful day here in eastern PA...61 degrees already!! [smilie=group_hug]

Morning melts are CCCC Boo Berry Cupcakes and SSS Pink Sugar.

:?

Very warm and beautiful here in SC this morning!

Recent melts:

YC Simply Home (kohls) autumn pumpkin (moderate)

YC ginger and lime (strong)

Can-do's Mimi's House (strong)

NeNe's country bazaar (moderate)

NeNe's apricot amber (strong)

LOL cozy lil store (strong)

Hello Everyone!

Last night and this morning I'm melting Carol's Cinnamon Glazed Baklava and Buttery Vanilla.

Good morning everyone!

Today I am melting YC McIntosh Spice. Love this nice strong scent.

I am very impressed with the YC melts, but not so much with the candles. I am tired of the black oily soot and the inconsistency of the throw. [smilie=group_hug] I was burning a YC in my kitchen for a few hours Fri. My housekeeper showed me the soot buildup below my cabinet where the candle was burning below. That did it, I'm done with YC jars. I feel like I have been poisoning my family and pets. :?

Beatrixpug [smilie=th_giggle] - enquiring minds (mine [smilie=th_lol22] ) would like to know about Can-Do's Eggnog. Whatcha think? If you've tried Nene's , how does it compare to hers? :?

Melting Nene's Gingerbread Latte. Soooo good! [smilie=group_hug]

I haven't tried Nene's, so I can't compare the two. Can-Do's is spot on- creamy with a bit of nutmeg- and strong on cold sniff. But unfortunately it didn't have much throw. It was fresh though, I just received my order yesterday. So I'm going to let the rest of my 6 pack cure for a few weeks and try again. If the throw doesn't improve I'll just melt them in my tiny bathroom.

Good morning, CF buddies! [smilie=group_hug]

It's almost 9AM here and I'm just getting up. I plum wore myself out teaching dog classes last night, not because it was hard, but because we had so much fun! [smilie=snoopy]

Thanks for the compliments on my descriptions, Maggie and Tunisian. Hysterically funny about your Bear Claw fling. That must be some tart. You too! JK!!! [smilie=th_lol22]

Sweet, congrats on the candle win!

Sharonana, what fun smilies again. Too darned cute! That's so cool that you're ordering smellies for your boss!

Debra, I like the way you think. If the new hire finds a better paying job, wanting her gone isn't wrong. Right? :?

I'm finishing up yesterday's Harvest Moon from LOL. It's lasted so long I'm almost getting tired of it. That never seems to happen. Harvest Moon, otherwise known as Marathon. [smilie=th_giggle]

Gail

This morning I'm melting Gobble, Gobble Goodies from Bella's and Olive Wood & Cypress from Scentsy. Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

Happy Sunday All!

GG Hot Sexy UPS Dude going. This has never happened before but it started off so soft and the longer it's going the stronger it's getting...ODD. I wonder if all GG scents are like that?? It's pretty darn yummy!

I can't seem to settle on something I really like. I'm having one of those hard to please days.

after many other trials...

I finally put on YC - Be Thankful and Vanilla Pumpkin

but still, I'm just not satisfied.

:?

Hey, Heidi: Glad you stopped by;

I'm melting BG-Country Cottage. This scent is in my top 10 and probably my favorite from Blue Gecko. I 'm pondering an order from BG and one from Cross Creek. I do wish they would both have a sale, but time is getting short because they both close for several days a month now.