The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  

November's Feast of Scents

It is a chilly, dark and very wet day here--been pouring rain off and on all day. I decided it seemed like Christmas so got out all my Christmas things and now my house is ready for the holidays and I am worn out. LOL I am going to go lie down and read a book. I switched my Orchard Pear out for Christmas Cookie from Crosscreek so I am done for the day.

Melting a tart from GHBT - Christmas Village - a leftover from last year and still smells great!

Also have my YC Be Thankful jar burning

:?

Today I'm melting

Crosscreek Nana's Pound Cake...really good and yummy

Haley's Christmas craving...also good

Gold Canyon Candle in Warm Apple Crisp

Enjoy the rest of the weekend everyone!

2uge4p4.gifHello!2uge4p4.gif

Think I have asphyxiated myself cleaning bathrooms...too much bleach!confused0078.gif

After that...I went outside to pick up sticks and rake. It was the aftermath of Ida.4fvgdaq_th.gifWhat a mess!

So now I'm melting Nene's Sunwashed Linen. Love it!2qcmh45.gif

Just relaxing now...oregonian_winesmiley.gif The weather is gorgeous!smiley-happy005.gif

Hope y'all are having a great Sunday!

5yjbztv.gif

Rain, rain, rain...

I am melting Cheryl's Passionate Kisses - there is a similarity to tranquil sleep - I need to check the description and see if I am making things up. :?

I am melting SSS Red Hots and Haley's Red Hot Cinnnamon. It is starting to smell good here.

The weather is finally starting to clear up. We had nothing but high winds and rain the last few days.

DH got home tonight after a business trip to Europe all week. We just got back from dinner and are going to relax.

Weelll, I thought YC Granny Smith would be lovely this afternoon. But it's not throwing one iota. :shock: I'll have to dig up something new.

Gail

good eve, all. Melting Nene's cake bake before I go to work. wowza! this one is strong and sooo good. you can smell both cake batter, and a baked cake scent.

Heidi, good to see you. pizza sounds good and yeah, sometimes you have a house scent you don't want to mix with a melt.

trep, wow sounds like you really are ahead of the game with your christmas stuff out. good for you.

Sharon, you've had a busy but productive sunday. enjoy your relaxing evening.

I'm melting LOL Cinnamon Girl, LOL Pumpkin Raisin Bread, LOL French Toast, CHS Fresh Baked Bread, and Can-Do Spiced Clove. Burning Slatkin Leaves 3 wick, Yankee McIntosh 2 wick, and Old Virginia Farm Grown Caramel Apple.

Lit 2 candles of Indian Paintbrush from Bridgewater....they are mixing well with the Sexy Hot UPS Man....yes, that is still going strong. Very happy with this scent! :lol:

Jules....I mentioned this in the sale thread and I don't know if you saw it....but is your avatar Toonces the Driving Cat???? It cracks me up every time I see it!! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Enjoy your evenings everyone! :shock: Think I'm gonna take Daisy for a walk.

Hi all. Tonight I'm melting CFTKR's Pumpkin Pie Filling and YC's Pomegranate Cider. I just started a new job the other day, and last night at work there was a plug-in Scentsy warmer with a scent called Simply Irresistible going. At first, I didn't see it, and I kept sniffing and thinking I smelled a candle or tart, and then I saw it! The boss put it on, but all the employees were complaining about it. I should've held my tongue being new and all, but I chirped, "I like it!".... and I swear I heard crickets and got some weird looks. Guess they aren't ready to hear about my wax addiction! :shock:

Jason....awwww geeze....what a bunch of scent woosies! [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] I have confidence in you. Little by little....you'll win em over to the smelly side. :shock:

Last melt of the evening is CFTKR's Cornbread Muffins. Great scent... but (to me), not much of a cornbread sniff. Smells mostly like zucchini bread (like her description sez)with a little something else. Vedy good! So, if you're a ZB fan, I think you'll like it. :lol:

Good Morning!

Starting out the day with Coffee With Grandma from GHBT...pretty yummy.

Maggie, you remember Toonces too? I thought I was the only one! Funny!

Gotta get the boys ready for school!

:shock:

wow, Jason not much fun, huh? maybe you can convert one or two.

Olive, that honey scent sounds yummy.

starting out the morn with Cheryl's pumpkin and vanilla.

have a good day, all

I'm continuing melting new Christmas scents today. This morning it's Ten Digits-Blue Christmas. It's gloomy and looks like rain has settled in. I hope everyone's Monday is going well. GO COLTS!!!