The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

Jason, it's been just the opposite for me - I have problems with the YC single wick Housewarmer jars not making a full wax pool and I inevitably have to perform "surgery" on them in order to keep the wax from tunneling. The two wick tumblers burn much better for me (and throw better too) and I'm happy to see that YC is finally starting to expand their tumbler line and add many more scents than before.

Melting Wranglers from Candledippers this evening. Also have all of the candles going.

Have a good weekend.

Edited to add that I threw on a few more melts and ditched the candles-

Crosscreek-High Voltage

Mr. Momz-Sweet Orange & Chili Pepper

CFTKR-Vanilla Buttercream Crunch

Thank goodness it is Friday! It was a busy day at school today. I have a new little freshman who is really interested in my smellies, and always wants to pick one out. Unfortunately, he likes all the clean smelling scents, and I can only handle those for a very short period of time. So today we tried LOL's Rain Water Mint... VERY VERY STRONG. He loved it, I thought it smelled like soap.. [smilie=th_shewiggle] As soon as he left we put in AMS Cherry... much better. Haven't decided on what to melt tonight yet, it is soooo hot right now.

We're home. I was too nauseous from the plane ride to even start lighting anything until a little while ago. I have Carol's Apple Butter Caramel melting. So far, two thumbs up.

I just changed out scents - boy that CYS Laura Ingall's Stockings from this morning is one long lasting scent and so strong it took over the entire house and pretty nearly overwhelmed all the other scents I was melting!

K - Cherry Vanilla Swirl - Rosa's - Too soon to tell but the cold sniff was really good.

BR - Rose - Everyday Whims - A nice rose but not the best I've ever smelled - A little too acrid for my taste.

LR - Heather - Kerry's - A very nice strong scent.

Bathroom - Calypso Orchid - Blue Moon - An awesome scent but very light.

Also burning some jar candles:

K - Wild Cherry - YC - It's alright (smells a little too fake cherry/cough syrup for my taste) and I don't love it so I'm trying to finish it up as fast as possible

LR - Country Heather - YC - Awesome strong floral scent - A favorite.

BR - Roses of Cliff Walk - YC - An alright rose but it's not nearly as good as YC's Fresh Cut Roses - trying to finish this one up as fast as possible too

Bathroom - Still burning the excellent Jasmine Vanilla from B&BW.

Melting YC's Country Kitchen (Be Thankful + Vanilla Pumpkin + Autumn Wreath). When my sis came over to pick her dog up she commented that she could smell it before I opened the door. That's a good thing.....right? :lol: Yeah, she said it was good. [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Everyone have a fun, safe weekend!

[smilie=th_Hnh5]

That's too funny, darlingj1!

Ok, guess who is definitely placing an order with Can-Do? [smilie=th_shewiggle] I have Cocoa Bean (from a swap) in my tea light melter right now. I'm not huge on the scent, but boy is it strong. I guess it's safe to say I won't have trouble melting her wax. Why have I not ordered sooner?!

Hope everyone has a great night!

Melting YC's Country Kitchen (Be Thankful + Vanilla Pumpkin + Autumn Wreath). When my sis came over to pick her dog up she commented that she could smell it before I opened the door. That's a good thing.....right? :? Yeah, she said it was good. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Everyone have a fun, safe weekend!

[smilie=th_goodnight]

I may have to try this combo! I always skip over the ones that call for three different tarts. Guess I'm too lazy to cut 'em.

Tonight it's another YC night. Almond Cookie and Mac Spice, separately. Smelling good!

Jason, it's been just the opposite for me - I have problems with the YC single wick Housewarmer jars not making a full wax pool and I inevitably have to perform "surgery" on them in order to keep the wax from tunneling. The two wick tumblers burn much better for me (and throw better too) and I'm happy to see that YC is finally starting to expand their tumbler line and add many more scents than before.

Well, I do agree they throw a bit better. I have tried a few tumblers in the past and had no problem with them. I checked my older ones though, and noticed the wicks looked much thicker than this new one I have. Wondering if that's contributing to the issue. Flames start off nice and strong and then as it burns, they act like they want to drown out. My older 2-wicks seemed to get a full, deep wax pool within an hour or two. It's the darndest thing. Hmmmm.

Welcome Sniffaholic...love that name [smilie=th_prod_107_1676] Overnight I melted chewy oatmeal cookie from an unknown vendor and red velvet cake from Texas Scentsations, Now I'm burning a bunch of candles!

Good morning!

I'm starting off today by melting Carol's Apple Butter Caramel which I also melted last night. It's fabulous! I just started her Lemon Poppy Seed Cookie but I haven't gone downstairs yet to see how it's progressing. Will update later on.

Trep, I absolutely loved my Boo votive and ended up buying 3 or 4 more of them. It's a great scent!

I bought a bunch of boo tarts yesterday, and I am going to get some more before the sale is over! This morning I have melted YC honeydew melon (weak) and Candledippers white tea and ginger (also weak). I've just put on Can-Do windchimes and Busy Bee pink fairy dust.