The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

Cat01- I love that Pineapple Cream Cake, do you? I have a candle in that, think I might go home and light it up!!! I don't think I am a fan of this Sugar Butt either. Maybe it is just too hot and my sweat is interfering with my senses. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

I am liking it quite a bit. Not too much pineapple and just enough cake-great balance. My youngest DD walked through the DR and Kit. and said-"Mommy, it smells good in here! What's that smell?" So, I guess it's a hit with her too.

YC Beach Walk in the upstairs hallway, Aromasoy-by Grazia Calypso Mangorita and Candles by Victoria's Coconut Praline........all candles for tonight.

First day back to work from the summer and I am pretty beat. Oh yea, I have something summery from CYS upstairs in my bedroom but I can't remember the name and threw away the wrapper. It was from her summer sampler, which I LOVED.

Have a great night all.

Hi all! I heard back from Christy of Angel Made Scents - you can check out her reply to my email in the AMS thread in the Melting Pot section. Apparantly it's good news for us wax addicts!

Just changed out scents to:

K - Berry Flapjacks - CFTKR - A favorite (you wouldn't classify this as bakery would ya? [smilie=th_12E9EC16] )

LR - Pink Sugar - Gramma Fran's - A nice moderately strong scent

BR - Sun Ripened Blackberries & Mediterranean Sage - Bizzy B's - I really am liking this one ( I need more of it!)

Bathroom - Just burning the YC Sand Castles Swirl jar in there for right now.

Good evening

melting

Coco Mango from Crosscreek- very good

White tea& Cactus from Scentsy- nice clean scent

Pink sugar Buttercream- LOL

YC large jar in Willow Breeze

I switched to BG's Sugared Raspberry Violets. I'm usually not big on violet but this one is superb! It's been a good melting day today. :P

Gail

I'm melting part of a MoonaLisa soy tart/massage bar in Lavender Paradise - Lavender paradise scent is made with ingredients including, essential oils of Lavender, Bergamot, Rose Geranium, and a smidgen of Patchouli, Lavender absolute -much greener and totally different then the Lavender Essential oil, its gorgeous and fresh, and a just smidgen of Vanilla Absolute.

I love it, it is so relaxing.

Jules-How was the Island Kola Nut? I haven't melted that one yet. I have t in my AMS stash.

It's a really decent coconutty scent. I don't know what a kola nut is compared to a coconut, but this smells like a true, fresh coconut to me. I've had it on all day. I went in the bedroom to switch it out tonight, but it's still scenting the room nicely so I decided to leave it on overnight. This is the 2 ounce cup.

Overnight it was Mookie Doodle midnight pomegranate...couldn't smell it...sorry I've had no luck with Mookie Doodle at all! :lol: Also i melted Can-Do magnolia...really strong! currently it's YC apricot and honey...love this one! [smilie=th_00000020]

Good Morning All!

I will be melting SSS Red Hot Cowboy in 2 melters. I am having a hard time removing the old SSS wax from last night from the melter. I find the only thing that works for me in removing their wax is to reheat it and then pour it out. It seems to me to be a very soft soy. When I put it in the freezer and try to get it out the wax is still soft. I let it stand 5 minutes after taking out from the freezer like someone suggested but still soft. I must be doing something wrong as nobody else seems to have this problem with their wax.