The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

Good morning!

Still melting Tuberose from CBV...will change out later to probably something limey as we are preparing a big mexican meal today. Heading out to the store in a little while to get groceries. I hope the sun comes out today. I am so tired of this rainy weather.

:? Have a great day!

Y'all come on over later! :lol: There will be plenty of refreshments as well as chips and guacamole! [smilie=th_yourock]

:?

This morning I'm melting

Woodwick Vanilla Bean

Crosscreek Butter cream Vanilla

Yc Candied Apple

LLVV I loved Carol's Lemon Poppyseed Cookies! She sent a sample with my last order,and I enjoyed the scent!

:lol:

Sounds great Sharonana. We love Mexican food!! I'm cleaning house today. We're thinking about making some home-made ice cream over the weekend. I'm melting EE-nightmare and will be changing out during the day. Everyone have a safe and fun weekend. :? :lol:

Sharonana, I'll be right there! Yum! :lol:

This morning's melt is Snozzberry from GHBT. Really pretty and nice 'n strong too.

Have a super Saturday!

Gail

Skylar - I love Woodwick Vanilla Bean. I'll be lighting up the candle as soon as the weather gets cooler here.

This morning I'm melting SH - Strawberries and Cream. Oh my! This is sooo good!

Allie, I love GHBT's Tayberry and Teakwood too! Soooo good!

I just switched out to NeNe's Island Cocktail. Too soon to tell but I hope it's a winner.

Gail

ETA: Island Cocktail wins big! :lol:

Hi all! Currently melting:

K - Tropical Green Apples - CFTKR - Awesome & a favorite.

LR - Watermelon Kick - CFTKR - A favorite - strong and awesome - DP actually picked this one because he's in there watching TV since he hates tennis and that's what I'm watching. :lol: I gave him his choice of scents and for the first time he was willing to pick one. Progress? [smilie=th_yahoo]

BR - Melon Mist - CFTKR - A favorite - So good!

Bathroom - Garden Gate - CFTKR - A very nice scent but not very strong.

Also burning my B&BW Jasmine Vanilla jar in the bath.

[smilie=th_gagme]

LLVV I loved Carol's Lemon Poppyseed Cookies! She sent a sample with my last order,and I enjoyed the scent!

[smilie=th_gagme]

Me too! I think it's much better than her other Lemon Poppyseed scent which I got almost no throw from.

After I finish up some light cleaning I'm going to bathe DD and take her to the mall. She needs some new shoes and I want to check out the new tart melter at BBW. We'll probably pop into YC too.

Guest ilovescentedthings

I am melting right now:

scentsy's toasted caramel sugar

scentsy's toasted apple butter

grandma's homebrewed tarts apple butter

Currently melting CFTKR Lemon Gumdrop Tini and Lime A Bean Pie. It smells nice and fresh in here.

I'm melting:

SSS - Pink Lemonade in the FR. An awesome scent!

CFTKR - Blackberry in the MBR and youngest son's BR.

No signs of fall approaching in this area of the country. Bummer! [smilie=th_gagme]

Just got home from spending the day at our county fair. Good to put on something that smells good.... quite the opposite of manure. [smilie=th_gagme] :lol: Melting YC's Morning Jolt (Cafe Au Lait + Cinnamon & Sugar + Buttercream).