The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

Good morning!

Put another tealight on last night's Pumpkin Lavender Vanilla from CYS....still smells so good!

It's so good to be able to smell my waxies again! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Darrick; I love how certain scents take us to places and memories. Aria: Glad your "smeller" is in full operating mode.!!! This lovely Friday morning I am melting EE-Bondage votive and Grumpy Girl-Fierce. I hope everyone has a great day-errands and store for me today. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Good Morning all! First scents of the day are:

K - Laura Ingall's Stockings - CYS - This one is quite strong actually and so good! Here's the scent description An old-fashioned peppermint stick tucked in with a juicy orange. Simple and Sweet! I smell mostly peppermint though.

LR - Desolate Forest - Evening Eclipse - A favorite

BR - Cowgirls N Pearls - Southern Star - I'm really liking this one - excellent scent!

Bathroom - Sweet Jasmine Vine - Woodland Candles - This was a birthday gift (thanks!) and it's a very nice scent

Bathroom - I'm also burning one the the new Jasmine Vanilla jars from Bath & Body Works that Cisley sent me. Thanks so much!

Aria~ Horray for you! I am glad you can sniff again! The horror.... :shock:

Put Country Vanillla by AMS on this cool morning...nice. Everyone is off to school and I am off to work...at school. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hope my Cheryl's order arrives today.

Hi Everybody!

This morning I am remelting AMS Buttercream Vanilla and AMS Carrot Cake. It smells great in here but I am not smelling much of the carrot cake. It just swells like a nice sweet vanilla here.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676] :shock:

I'm melting a combination of Toasted Caramel Sugar and Red Delcious from Scentsy. Yum! Smellls like caramel apples!

I'm not working today, so I have a four day weekend. Yippee!

I'm melting YC - Autumn Fruit.

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Hooray for smelling, Aria!

Darrick - I had a babysitter that also made us applebutter - it is a great childhood memory!

Today is another old one (maybe my stash is too big?) - Candle Dipper's Seminole Winds

Autumn Magic is really nice! Tonight I'm melting YC Autumn Wreath and Orchard Pear. Also burning my Candied Apple candle.

Jason - How is that Candied Apple candlle burning for you? Nice throw? One or two wick?

Darrick, the throw is pretty decent on it. But you know how I had to return the first one due to tunneling? Well, looks like I'm going to have the same issue with this one. It's the two wick again. They told me the whole lot might be defective and not to hesitate to bring it back again, if it is. Don't know what's going on with these 2-wick tumblers. I'm going to give it a while longer, but the flames are really little and it doesn't look like the wax pool will ever reach the sides. If I have to take it back, I won't be getting another 2-wick. Anybody else had problems with the YC tumblers?

Debra:

We are a group of enablers. Do you think we would ever tell you your stash is TOO Big? You can never have enough scented wax or candles.

Front melt: SSS ~ Lemonheads ~ yummy, one of our favs

Back melt: SSS ~ Tropical Twister ~ yummy, really like the tropical in the twister

Cisley

fleur:

I've never ordere those scents. How are they?

Cisley

Cisley.... Lemon Sugar is one of my favorites.... a sweet lemon, nice!

My DH actually commented about the "nice scent in the house", it was the Vanilla Exotic.... he does not comment that often..... to me it is a slightly more "perfumey" vanilla, but not over the top.... if that makes any sense.