The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

Good Morning everyone!

Last nights melt was Chocolate Strawberry from Angies

and....

now I have melting Busy Bees Marble Cake melting.

Enjoy your day !

Thanks for all the well wishes...you guys are the best.

No melting or burning for me as my nose is still out of commision!!!! [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Aria, FYI, be sure to check out Jules' post about Zicam in the Hodge Podge section.

Gail

Thanks Gail....I'm off to check it out!

eta: just went to Hodge Podge forum....yikes, maybe I should stop using Zicam! I would not want to lose my sense of smell!!!!!! Ever!!!!

I wonder if the drugstore would give me a refund....????

Good morning!

So far I'm melting SSS Lemony Fresh. I think this is my favorite Lemon scent. [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Barbara

Hi all! First scents of the day are:

K - Lime Watermelon Freeze - Missy's Tempting Tarts - A very nice scent actually - I'm actually more impressed with this order than I was with my first order

LR - Pomegranate Fruit - Yankee - This scent is just ok - there is nothing special about it

BR - Citrus Zinger - Can-Do - A favorite - Awesome and strong!

Bathroom - Ocean Dreams - Kerry's Scented Candles - A nice scent but could be stronger

Also burning my Yankee Sand Castles Swirl jar in the bath. I want to finish it up today if possible since there isn't much left.

Here at school I am burning a Candles of Eden candle in vanilla incantation. it is awesome. Earlier it was a Goose Creek candle in maple cream...it was awesome also! :lol:

Good afternoon! I'm melting SH's Birthday Cake* Cake Bite. (I'm not sure what the asterisk is for, but there it is. OMG, this is so darned cute! It looks exactly like it sounds, a bite sized square of yellow cake with white frosting and multi-colored sprinkles. The scent is totally authentic! Boy, I'm enjoying this one and I even have another bite for another day. [smilie=th_u53]

Aria, I hope you feel better soon and your nose gets back to normal ASAP. It wouldn't hurt to ask about a refund for the Zicam. I'm glad what you bought wasn't one of the recalled products though.

LLVV, I hope your trip is going well. I'll be glad when you're back home!

Slpit, have a fun time!

Michele, can I come over and enjoy your Forever Alice? Mine is all gone until my BG order arrives. :lol:

Gail

Afternoon break time:

Front melt: SSS ~ Lemony Fresh ~ first time with this scent ~ very strong and fragrant but I think I am a Lemonheads fan more from SSS and my all time fav is Crosscreek Fresh Sliced Lemons

Back melt: Bissy's ~Coco Mango Noel ~ this one is fantastic. A re-order.

Cisley

Hi! We can't seem to agree on melts in my classroom today. We started out with LOL's Cookie Dough... not very strong and mostly vanilla. So then a student talked me into Nene's Sweet Pine. Terrific and very strong, but that is a winter smell for me, and since it is almost 90 degrees in my classroom right now, it was not for me today. :lol: So then I tried GHBT's Bermuda Triangle. SUFFOCATING! [smilie=th_u53] Gag a maggot, way too perfumey for my taste. Burnt the back of my throat, I swear.

So dumped it, and now have on Can-do's Sugar Butt. Wonder where this one will lead... yet another scent I have not tried before. Can't be any worse than the other, that's for sure!

Puppylove-Come on over! I loved the Forever Alice. That was a new one for me.

Darlingj1-I have the GHBT Bermuda Triangle. It doesn't sound too appealing to me.

It is a beautiful but cool day. I think I am going to switch out to some fall scents soon. I will post again in a little while.

This afternoon I am actually burning a candle. Birthday Cake from" For Every Body" This is a new Company for me. The cold smell was great, so I thought that I would give it a try. I found it at Bed Bath and Beyond. It is smelling very nice in my kitchen. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Barbara

Good afternoon everyone!

Have lots of candles going on this lovely, cool afternoon. Also melting-

Pineapple Cream Cake-LOL

Lemon Grass-Just Tarts

Lemon Pound Cake-Just Tarts

Sugar Bits-LOL

Citrus Crush-Crosscreek

1920's Barbershop-Mr. Momz

Cotton Blossom-Mr. Momz

Hope you have a great evening.

Cat01- I love that Pineapple Cream Cake, do you? I have a candle in that, think I might go home and light it up!!! I don't think I am a fan of this Sugar Butt either. Maybe it is just too hot and my sweat is interfering with my senses. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Just changed the melters to some fall scents. I guess I will be packing away my summer scents. I still have a long way to go but will leave them for warmer days.

Melting SSS Apple Jack in 2 melters and burning YC Harvest Wreath (Autumn Wreath and Autumn Leaves)