The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

Hooray! It's September again. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

This morning I'm smelling:

Kreations by Kathy - Lavender Vanilla

Bizzy B's - Ocean Breeze & Juniper Orchard

No candles yet today. I need to get the kids to school first.

THANK YOU, everybody, for your caring and comforting words. They sure help! [smilie=th_aa18]

It's a new day and a new month and I'm not going to post anymore sadness. This wonderful forum is a bright spot of cheeriness and it needs to stay that way! [smilie=th_aa17]

I love the new fall avatars! Those gorgeous autumn colors make me want to hurry September along even though it just got here. [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

I'm melting Nene's Blackberry Pomegranate. It's a great fruity, summery scent. [smilie=th_CONGRA34] Yes, we're still very much in the middle of summer here in California.

Have a wonderful day and a super September, buddies! [smilie=th_a194]

Gail

Good Morning! This morning's melts are:

BBW - Cucumber Melon

Rosa's - Pink Sugared Watermelon

Rosa's - Cantaloupe

GHBT - Dandelion Pear

Burning: Colonial - Sweet Melon in a large oval jar. This one is very light to me.

It is a beautiful, crisp morning here so I'm trying to use up my summer scents and get ready for Fall.

[smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Oh duh on me! Looks like I posted in the wrong month. I forgot that it's September already. Where does the time go?

It's still summer here in Alabama too.

Have a great day.

I hear you, Sharonana. It is still Summer here too. So hot! [smilie=th_a194]

Crosscreek - Wrought Iron this afternoon. I do like this scent, but only in small doses now. It's quite potent.

Okay, I just realized that I posted on August's thread earlier today....what a dingbat!:roll:

I am melting Mac Apple from Carol....can hardly smell it due to my nose being stuffed up.... I've come down with some sort of crud since yesterday.... [smilie=th_a194] This is just devastating for a wax addict! My sense of smell has been diminishing all afternoon and now I can barely smell anything!

[smilie=th_bounce] :lol: [smilie=th_Cry] [smilie=th_Cry]

Feel better soon Aria! I know how it feels to not be able to smell anything when sick - it sucks!

Currently melting:

K - Star Fruit & Orange - YC - A very nice scent but could be stronger IMO

LR - Trailer Park Trash - Grumpy Girl - A very nice moderately strong scent (kind of reminds me a bit of Green Irish Tweed)

BR - Lavender Vanilla Sandalwood - LOL - Another great scent from LOL - loving ths one!

Bathroom - Black Ice - Evening Eclipse - A very nice moderately strong scent

Thanks Kim and bigred! I may have to live my scented life vicariously through the scent of the day thread for the next few days! [smilie=th_a194] I just turned my melter off...no sense wasting good wax!