The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

Happy Labor Day!

I put on All Hallow's Eve - Crosscreek - thanks to my buddy.. :P

I've already placed my Can-Do order this morning. [smilie=th_biqazm1] My first waking thought was the Labor Day sale. :lol:

Hope everyone enjoys their Labor Day holiday!

Recent melts:

Soy Lovely Balsam Berry (weak)

YC silver bells (moderate)

Can-Do ylang ylang (strong)

Busy Bee warm vanilla sugar and homespun sugar combined in one melter (weak) [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Happy Labor Day!

Melting Haley's Pralines and Cream

mjclkc....pretty avatar!

LLVV...what a great find!

Hope everyone enjoys the holiday

[smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Happy Labor Day!

I'm not melting anything this morning. I'll be spending the holiday morning playing with dogs and friends. Gotta get moving! [smilie=th_thwoohoonaner2gy]

Have a super day, friends!

Gail

Bedroom: Candles by Victoria Cleopatra's Closet (love it!)

Foyer: Candledippers Diva (love it!)

Fam Room: Candles From the Keeping Room Sangre De Grado

I have GOT to give these CFTKR tarts a major shout out. VERY strong and go through the entire house (3000 sq ft!). I have melted Earthen Oak previously and I ADORE that too.

Happy Labor Day everyone!

I am melting LOL Lemon Creme Gingersnaps but I think I will switch it out soon.

I hope there was not a big mess, maggie!

:P

Thanks Debra! DH is out of town for a softball tournament this labor day weekend so of course something has to explode! :shock: Thank goodness I still live near my Dad so he could come give me a hand. I think we got it just as the water was starting to pour out! Ice cold showers till we get a new one.... [smilie=group_hug] but I don't believe I'll be looking that happy!

Melting Cranberry Cobbler this morning....from Almost Country. Strong as can be and great!

I just keep adding fruits to the place today so I have a veritable fruit salad going--Autumn Fruit, Pineapple Cilantro, Juicy Apricot, some kind of cranberry fruit mix, Honeydew Melon and Macintosh Apples as well as Berry Crumble--I think I have them all covered today but it sure smells good in here.

Good Morning Everyone! Gotta love a Monday morning when you don't have to go to work! I woke up with an intense need for pink sugar. Busy Bee's Pink Sugar Baby is on. MMMMMmmmmm that hits the spot. :P

Yikes, MaggieMae. Why does stuff like that happen when the DHs are away?

Trep, How is that Autumn Fruits?

I added some candles today.

YC - Autumn Woods jar

YC - Autumn Wreath tealights

Swan Creek - Lemon Icebox Cookies jar

YC - Lilac Blossoms (way over in the BR)

Olive:

How do you like the Vanilla Caramel from Slatkins? I thought it was kind of perfumey (cold sniff) so would be intersted in what it smells like when burning.

B&BW has a sale on now for the 3-wick, buy 2 for $20. I didn't have a lot of lucky recently with my 3-wicks until last night, I lit a Vanilla Coconut and it burned just fine SO I am thinking of buying a few more like Ginger Vanilla and Kitchen Spice, not to mention Vanilla Coconut.

Cisley

Nice to have another day off! I hope everyone is enjoying their day as well.

I'm melting SSS - Pink Lemonade again today. [smilie=th_f5a39fcb]

Jules--the Yankee Autumn Fruit is absolutely wonderful. I had tried the votive and today it is the large jar and it is putting out a very nice throw and I am loving it. My friend has used the tart and said it was really good too. It is also such a pretty candle--even my son remarked on how pretty it was.

For this evening I have blown out the apricot and the cranberry one and have put on Christmas Cupcake to go with the Autumn Fruit, Berry Crumble and Honeydew.

Have a great evening everyone.

Hi all we were out all day at a BBQ so these are the first scents of the day:

K - Buttercream Frosting - Crosscreek - A very nice scent actually - smells like real frosting!

LR - Woodland Breeze - GHBT - Awesome strong scent - A favorite.

BR - Drunk Uncle Bob - Grumpy Girl - Awesome strong scent - A new favorite! Her scent names just crack me up!

Bathroom - Island Spa - YC - A nice very moderately strong scent

Also burning two YC Island Spa votives in the bath.