The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

:shock: Thanks Debra, Cisley and Aria! I hope this stuffiness doesn't last very long.

I attempted to melt a tart today and see if I could smell anything through this congestion....and I COULD! HORRAY! I scent I chose was Mystic Melon from Cheryl's and it was fantastic! Honeydew, cantelope, lilac and honeysuckle! Wow....just terrific!

:shock: Thanks Debra, Cisley and Aria! I hope this stuffiness doesn't last very long.

I attempted to melt a tart today and see if I could smell anything through this congestion....and I COULD! HORRAY! I scent I chose was Mystic Melon from Cheryl's and it was fantastic! Honeydew, cantelope, lilac and honeysuckle! Wow....just terrific!

That is good news Maggie! :P

Tonight's melts were LOL Turkish Hazelnut Coffee and LOL Hazel Rummond Cake. Both were delicious, the latter is a new fave. Very strong, I turned it off a few hours ago and the whole house still smells wonderful. Goodnight everyone!

Tonight has been another vintage YC - Nutmeg and Cedar. Such a wonderful scent, I wish it would come back.

And still burning the For Everybody Peruvian Citrus candle...

Good Morning CF friends!

Looks like a dreary rainy day here. Melting BG Spiced Caramel Latte in 2 melters and MD Cafe Au Lait.

Hope I have a better sense of smell than yesterday. I am getting so used to the scents that I can't smell a thing! Does that happen to anyone else?

[smilie=th_c032]

Good Morning CF friends!

Looks like a dreary rainy day here. Melting BG Spiced Caramel Latte in 2 melters and MD Cafe Au Lait.

Hope I have a better sense of smell than yesterday. I am getting so used to the scents that I can't smell a thing! Does that happen to anyone else?

[smilie=th_c032]

candlelove.... when my nose stops smelling I usually take a break from scents.... clear the air for awhile. I am not a 24/7 melter in the first place, so I tend to take a lot of breaks anyway. :lol: I hope your "sniffer" is back soon!

Melting Southern Star's Caramel Cinnamon Latte on this cool morning! :P

Candlelove-

Sounds like you are on the right track with the coffees. That helps clean the pipes too-also taking a break as Fleur suggested. Hope you get some smell back today.

Trep-

Hope you have a great day out today-it's supposed to be in the upper 70's around our area, so it should be nice for errands or whatever else you have going on.

Melts for the morning-it's nice and foggy out today:

Bedford Falls-Just Tarts

Merlin's Forest-CFTKR

Patchouli Dreams-Aroma Soy

Lessie's Haunted House-Can Do

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning!

I have my YC Autumn Gold jar going...this scent is really good, too bad it is discontinued.

I also have Carol's Cider Snap melting....terrific tart apple scent & cloves to my nose. This is another great fall scent from Carol....still praying for her daughter.

Michele, I like to switch up my scents every few days too. It keeps the scents exciting to me! Otherwise, I get a little bored.

debra, that Nutmeg & Cedar sounds great..gosh, don't think I've ever heard of it. Enjoy!

Well, I am off to clean out a few fall/Halloween votive holders....I put them away last year with bits of wax still in them....yuk. Can't believe I did that as I am a fanatic about cleaning my glass jars and candle holders.

After that, I have a fun......NOT!.....day of purging my youngest DS room and also need to start doing the same in the basement too. Oh the thrill!

Have a great day everyone! 0000able.gif

It' SSS, Key Lime Pie, in the family room and YC Almond Cookie in the kitchen.

YUMMO!

Mouthwatering and sweet all at the same time! life is good!! [smilie=th_c032]

This morning I have Carol's Kitchen Spices melting (wow, yummy yummy yummy) and YC's Patchouli. DD picked out the Patchouli tart yesterday at the YC outlet because it had a peacock feather on it. She loves peacocks.

I am having a [smilie=th_c032] kind of day! Trying to improve my attiude through smellies! First scent.. Vanilla Scone from Nene. Not strong enough. Next up..

Cando's Peppermint Twist. This one may do the trick!

Michele:

Carol, CFTKR, said I might have had scent lock, meaning my entire house was just full of scents when I tried one of her tarts that was great then it wasn't soooo, maybe you too?

Morning melts:

Front: B&BW ~ Vanilla Coconut Candles ~ my fav but I want to start the Ginger Vanilla so I have to use up all the Vanilla Coconut first

Back: CYS ~ Irish Coffee ~ ah, sooooo good. I am going to start hitting my CYS tarts before my husband's order gets here!!

Also need to get into my LOL stash as well. Wow, lots of burning and melting going on here.

Oh, wow. We are having warm weather for a couple of days so I am going to take all my ceramic mushrooms out in the yard ~ about 35 or so ~ and wash them all off and let them dry out. Hate to see them go but they need a good washing and drying off before storage.

Cisley

Had the hardest time deciding on a scent for this morning. Finally settled on Sugar from Scentsy. I can never go wrong with this one. [smilie=th_c032]

:lol:

Michele, I haven't had that happen to me. Yet.. But I have a friend who used to have a soap making business. To enter her soap house was to enter paradise. Ahhhh!!! I loved it there. But she couldn't smell a thing!

Today I'm melting Pixie Dust from Angie. This is a light scent but very, very pleasant. I like it a lot. Here's the description: "Plums, pears, strawberry, citrus and sugar crystals."

Gail