The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

This evening I'm melting EE_Voodoo Doll. Watching 9/11 on the history channel.It brings everything back like it was yesterday.

Katz, I am watching it too.

Melting Crosscreek's Cinnamon nutmeg Clove in 2 melters.

Last melts of the night for me are:

Crosscreek: Iced Cherry Chip Cake

Crosscreek: Coca-Cola

Crosscreek: Cinnamon Bread Pudding--a FAVORITE

Crosscreek: Candy Corn Cookies

Crosscreek: Frosted Pumpkin

Haley's: White Cake

Scentsy: Bubblegum

Scentsy: Vanilla Cream

Scentsy: Autumn Harvest

Scentsy: Pumpkin Roll

Good morning,

SC - Lemon Icebox Cookies jar candle

HoT - Witches Pet Spider melt

WG - White Cherry Cheesecake hearth candle

YC - Autumn Woods jar

It's wonderfully dark and rainy here this morning. I wish it would stay like this all day, but it probably won't.

Good morning! Another early day at work for me-so I came home and started cleaning. Decided to throw on some apples today-

LOL-Vermont Apple Pie

Candledippers-Orchard Nectar

CFTKR-Pink Apple

Can Do-Apple Cellar

Hope you all have a great day.

Good morning! I made a mistake yesterday...the tart that I was burning was Country Charm not Comfort & Joy. If you like cranberry scents, try Country Charm. It smells like a spicy cranberry. I also tried Autumn Moon this morning but I quickly put it out...not my kind of scent. Too bad because I love the name.

Crosscreek: Cinnamon Bread Pudding--a FAVORITE

Berrichan - Deana's Cinnamon Bread Pudding rocks! The cold sniff made my eyes cross it was so good. [smilie=th_create] And when melting.... [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Melting Nene's Gingerbread Latte. If anyone likes gingerbread and coffee..... I think U need to get U some...... it's [smilie=th_bb40]

Good morning! I made a mistake yesterday...the tart that I was burning was Country Charm not Comfort & Joy. If you like cranberry scents, try Country Charm. It smells like a spicy cranberry. I also tried Autumn Moon this morning but I quickly put it out...not my kind of scent. Too bad because I love the name.

LLVV - Carol has so many great new ones to try! The Autumn Moon has an interesting description. What about it didn't U like....too spicy...too earthy....too perfumey.....? [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

[smilie=th_create]

I'm melting Bizzy b's Creamy Eggnog and Cinnamon Sticks and it's delicious!

Also I have a YC Boo-nilla candle going and I'm not getting much scent out of this

[smilie=th_1_bigone110]

LLVV...thanks for the heads-up on Country Charm'it's on my to order list!

DH is gone till later on (WOOHOOO) so I can light up (or melt down) my whole house without hearin anyone's MOUTH! [smilie=th_1_bigone110]

Laundry room: Candles by Victoria Emerald Seas

Fam room: Candles from the Keeping Room Angel

Foyer: Candledippers Hippy (not truly LUVVING this scent but I do luv Candledippers)

Bedroom: Melting the following together in one ramekin: Can-Do Coconut Milk Lavender plus Can-Do Pretty Woman plus a vanilla from somewhere

I must say I am SO IMPRESSED by all of the CFTKR scents I have tried so far! Very very strong, I love them.

Good Saturday Morning:

Suppose to be hot and it's humid here ~ ugh ~ but better than rain!

Front melt: B&BW ~ Vanilla Coconut Candles

Back melt: Soy Pearls ~ Orange Grove

I am in NEED of packages. Darn it. I didn't order any of Nene's Gingerbread Latte. Darn it. I didn't even order any Chai Tea to try. Darn it. Oh well...

Cisley

[smilie=th_a194]

Allie, your comment about DH's mouth cracked me up! [smilie=th_anyminute] I can relate!

I was gone most of yesterday. Among other things, I had a FIVE HOUR LUNCH with girlfriends! :shock: This morning I'm continuing with my reunion melt, Carol's Sugared Spruce. Simply adore!

Have lovely weekends, everyone!

Gail

Y'all crack me up about the DH. I had to clean out all my melters this morning. DS &(friends) took it upon themselves to have a melting party outside the other night. My melters and the deck and my kitchen had wax spilled all over the place. A nice mess to wake up to. I am starting with BG-Warm apple Cider and Whiff & Sniff-No Guilt. It is a beautiful afternoon so I am heading outside soon. [smilie=th_anyminute]

Tonight I'm doing a YC mix: Autumn Wreath and Farmer's Market. The mixology sheet calls it Autumn Market, I call it delicious!

Jason - I'm following your lead and melting the same ones. Delish - another winner! [smilie=th_anyminute]