The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

My deepest condolences Cisley. :lol:

We've been out all day today (day trip) so this is my first chance to melt anything:

K - Melonaide - Blue Moon - A favorite

LR - Juicy Watermelon - YC - A very nice scent but not nearly strong enough

BR - Fizzy Pop - Spotted Hog - Awesome strong scent - A new favorite!

Bathroom - Dandelion Pear - GHBT - Awesome strong scent - loving this one!

Nite all!

Guest ilovescentedthings
Cisley--sending hugs, prayers, and warm wishes to you and your family. I pray your DH comes back safe.

I just put on White Cake from Haley's--she does not have this listed yet, but this is YUMMO!!!!

I filled the other melters with Apple Cinnamon from Haley's--very strong, fragrant, and yummy!

Oh and I am burning a Coca-Cola candle from Haley's with Crosscreek Coca-Cola tarts in the computer room for DH. Smells good !

what other scents do you have that might not be listed from her site?

:lol: Overnight melts were CHC nutty caramel pralines (weak) and Tara's candle cottage celtic moonspice (moderate). Currently it's YC willow breeze (strong) and GHBT strawberry rhubarb (strong) At school I have been melting GHBT celtic moonspice and it is awesome!

This has been a weird week around here. I haven't been able to melt much. Cisley: My thoughts are with you and your family. I did melt Luna Noveau from my blue Gecko order and I really like it. It's kinda manly, kinda not. It packed a great throw and I still have a half tart to melt for later. :lol: This is my store and errand day, so I hope everyone has a great Friday. [smilie=th_u51] [smilie=damn]

Good morning.

I am finishing up Carol's Cinnamon Cider Toddy.

I also started another melter with Busy Bee's Honey Ginger. It smells so great in here right now!

God Bless America!

Good morning! My house smelled like last night's dinner [smilie=th_u51] so I started Pumpkin Apple Cake from Carol which is so yummy!! Now that I am at school, the Can-do Peppermint twist is still going strong!

Hello! This morning I'm melting a tart that DD picked out...Baby Powder from Carol. It's a lovely scent. It's not my typical type of scent but DD wanted it because she loves Baby Powder.

I think there is a tad of confusion about my Father-In-Law. He did not die but he is very ill and was given less than 3 months to live. My husband left yesterday to visit with him for a few days. BUT let's not discuss it anymore, ok? Thanks, Forum Friends.

Morning melts:

Front: B&BW ~ Vanilla Coconut candles and votives

Back: Soy Inspirations ~ Soy Pearl in Orange Gove ~ smells like oranges (had forgotten about this one until I was cleaning out yesterday)

Cisley