The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Sign in to follow this  
PuppyLove

A Scentember to Remember

Just back from Tacoma and picking up free Ginger Vanilla Candles from B&BW with my purchases of tealights and other assorted goodies.

Front melt: LOL ~ Vanilla Cola ~ very strong and very good

Back melt: Nene's ~ Cookie Jar ~ not so strong and not so good

Cisley

Good evening! DD and I spent the whole afternoon and evening out. We did lots of shopping for going back to school and some scented shopping as well. We picked up some soaps and shower gels at BBW (soaps are 3 for $10 and shower gels are buy 3 get 3 free). We needed shower gels but they have some new soaps available so I picked them up. I also stopped in at Yankee and bought 4 tarts and the new Christmas sampler pack. I ordered it online too but I wanted to sniff now. The price was fairly good for 4 votives. I usually don't buy YC tarts but at $1 each I picked up Harvest Moon, Almond Cookie, Autumn Leaves (DD's request), and Be Thankful. I should had gotten a Boo one but I forgot about it because we were rushing. After all of the shopping we went out to dinner. It took me an hour to put away the new shoes, clothes, soaps, and votives. Ugh...I'm tired now.

I'm melting Carol's Apple Butter Caramel which is awesome. I also enjoyed Lemon Poppyseed Cookies earlier today. I'm burning YC's Autumn Leaves and Pumpkin Pie. My Pumpkin Pie votive's wick is not doing very well which is strange for their votives. Usually the wicks perform very well on the votives.

Been a while since I've posted here, and it is nice to see so many new members! :P

Tonight's scents are:

LOL ~ Hazel Rummond Cake

CCCC ~ Secret Recipe

Can-Do ~ Twinkle Toes

CD ~ Hawaiian Punch

Cisley, LOL is discontinuing the Vanilla Cola, so you may want to stock up on it if you haven't already. I agree it's sure a good scent. [smilie=HBday]

Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

It is finally starting rain out here - nice for the candles I have waiting in the wings.

For Everbody - Peruvian Citrus - just lit tonight, but it is burning nicely

Votivo - Red Currant

And the melt is strong, but i am not sure I am a fan of this scent: Something Special's Alkmare

I went to YC to get a few $1 tarts and a lady had purchased all of their Farmer's Market tarts and votives! Not one left in the store. Rats.

Hi Heart! Good to see you. :P How do you like LOL's Hazel Rummond Cake? I have that one on my list for my next order.

Getting a late start tonight. I started melting the first melt of the day a little while ago. LOL's Blueberry Coconut. It's so strong!

It is finally starting rain out here - nice for the candles I have waiting in the wings.

For Everbody - Peruvian Citrus - just lit tonight, but it is burning nicely

Votivo - Red Currant

And the melt is strong, but i am not sure I am a fan of this scent: Something Special's Alkmare

I went to YC to get a few $1 tarts and a lady had purchased all of their Farmer's Market tarts and votives! Not one left in the store. Rats.

Oh Debra, that's too bad about he Farmer's Market, that's my favorite of the new fall scents, I think. Already burned through a big jar of it. I can see why the lady stocked up on them.

Lana and Heart, it's good to see you two posting!

Tonight I'm melting YC Sage & Citrus and Can-Do's Miimi's House (LOVE this scent!). Also burning a little YC Vanilla Cupcake votive.

Glad to see you back Heart!!

So far this morning I have Haley's Blackberry Fizz and CFTKR Jams and Scones. Both are very nice!

Debra, I can't believe a lady bought up all YC Farmer's Market [smilie=th_butbutbut] I haven't melted one yet, but the cold smell seems nice...

Getting ready to make pancakes for the family....I hope everyone has a beautiful day

Happy Sunday Everyone!

Its a beautiful brisk morning here, fall is coming!!!!

This mornings melt is one I'm finishing up from last night, EW Black Cherry & Vanilla. Nice and relaxing, for my massage later. Can't Wait!!

Have a great day!

[smilie=th_sHellobar] everyone! So glad to see some posts from Heart and Lana. [smilie=group_hug]

I just started Butterscotch Brulee from Busy Bees. [smilie=th_butbutbut] [smilie=th_c032] [smilie=th_1_bigone110] Can you tell I love it? If you like butterscotch it is a MUST HAVE!

Gail

This morning I'm melting Autumn Sunset from Scentsy. Hope everyone enjoys their long week-end.

Mpfand - that one sounds interesting. [smilie=th_aa21] What's it smell like?

Lana and Heart - it's good to see you posting! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Melting CrossCreek's Tricky Treats. Mmmmmm....good one!

Good morning! While decluttering all of my closets and cabinets in the house I have been melting a YC tart that I bought yesterday...Moonlight Harvest. It smells very similar to Frosted Pumpkin I think. It's a great scent.

Still burning the For Everybody Peruvian Citrus - it is big and will be with me awhile.

Melts: Caterpillar's Gingerbread Spice (finishing off - the clamshell plastic is getting soft.)

Candle-licious - Sea of Ectasy

Edit: and I forgot to add: MacIntosh and Raspberry Cream YC tarts. I got a large box of assorted YC tarts a couple of years ago on EBay - I pulled them out and got a couple going. Some are vintage - I hope they still smell! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Guest ilovescentedthings
This morning I'm melting Autumn Sunset from Scentsy. Hope everyone enjoys their long week-end.

Mpfand - that one sounds interesting. [smilie=th_aa21] What's it smell like?

Lana and Heart - it's good to see you posting! [smilie=th_shewiggle]

Melting CrossCreek's Tricky Treats. Mmmmmm....good one!

autumn sunset is pumpkins,apples,falling leaves and spices