The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents in June to make you swoon

BH&G Frosted Vanilla Cupcake. Christina just did a review of the Cupcake one and she is spot on about the fragrance. I am happy to say, though, that at the moment at least I am getting a much stronger scent throw than she did. It is actually filling my very open and large house. We will see how it progresses. Thanks, Christina, for the heads up on this candle. Nancy

Trep - Thanks for your thoughts on that one! It sounded good when I read the review & if U think so, too, I'll check my Wallyworld 4 it next time I'm there. [smilie=th_cha40] Do U know if they had melts in that scent 2?

Graduation went well, although it was 120 that day and after the ceremony I had to rush to get my mom and father-in-law to the car with a/c and cold water.

Mpfand - [smilie=th_CONGRA34] to your DS on graduation! Do you mean the graduation ceremony was held outdoors....in that dangerous heat??? [smilie=th_th1ptgno]

I'm melting LOL's Green Apple Caramel Crunch. Mmmmmm....smells like I'm at the county fair. Upwind from the animal barns, of course.... :lol:

Mpfand, 120? Egad! Congrats to your DS (and getting through it all with minimal drama :D )

Melting Sweet Fixations Blue Hawaii

[smilie=th_wave] Hello Mpfand!! :confettistars: Congratulations to your DS!! But oh my gosh... 120 degrees!!! I am glad everyone was safe!

Melting...

Iced Sugar Cookie from Granny's

Fresh Baked Cupcake from Sea Breeze Scents

I never used to be a big fan of cupcake scents but these smell [smilie=th_cc15]

Sweet--I didn't see any melts in that scent but that candle continued to fill my house for the entire 6 hours I had it on. It formed a full melt pool also. I was very impressed with it. Definitely worth the price of $7.76 that our store charged. Just be sure, like Christina pointed out, to check the wicks as some are off center which doesn't make for a good burn. Mine was perfectly centered and I couldn't be more pleased with it.

Starting the morning with Yankee Summer Wish.

Thank you everyone re DS's graduation. It still hasn't sunk in that he's really finished with hs. He will spend the summer working and then attend UNLV this fall. Sweet, the ceremony was inside, but afterwards everyone gathered outside for pictures, etc. My parents and aunt left this morning so now it's just me, DH and DS. DD went home with my brother and his family to spend some time with them. It's so quiet here. :huh: And I love it! :D Melting Lemon Coconut Chiffon from Scentsy.

Good morning everyone! Today it's HHS Granma's Creamy Zucchini Cakes (yum!) and Backroad Hobbies' Strawberry Preserves (can't smell it just yet...will check back once it's fully melted).

Today I'm off to the B&BW SAS!! sFun_bananshula.gif

Congrats on making it through graduation, mpfand! But, Holy Cow - is was too darn hot!

I have a lemongrass candle burning - sort of...it is one of the worst burns I have ever seen. No wonder it was only $3! [smilie=th_fear8]

Good Morning!

Melting Tropical Cookie from CFTKR...yummo!

trep, great find on the BH&G Cupcake candle! I love YC Green Grass. I am down to the last bit of a large jar and enjoyed every minute of it and would repurchase.

mpfand, great to hear from you. Congrats to your DS! MY DS#1 will be entering hs this fall and I am having a hard time believing it.

Oh yeah, I placed an order for the Scentsy warmer of the month...just couldn't resist...it's a beauty!

4ac4ef04-62f1-4f33-b30e-95d79d03c1f5.jpg

Ozzy is dying to go for his walk now...

Aria, that IS a beautiful warmer!

Today I'm melting HHS' Granma's Creamy Coconut Zucchini, Shayz' Strawberry Zucchini and Scentsy's Happy Birthday. th_slider_flirt.gif

[smilie=th_happy] Hello....melting a creation that Kathy from Ks Kreations made for me....it's amazing but I hope I let it cure long enough. I am impatient and have been biting at the bit to try this one.

Cantaloupe Cookie Candy.... It's Sugar Cookie, Cotton Candy and Cantaloupe and it makes me [smilie=cloud_9]

Can't wait for it to melt...

Btw, Aria...I love that melter!!