The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents in June to make you swoon

I have added two other scents to go with my Summer Scoop. One is Yankee Movie Night which smells like popcorn and the other is BBW Gelato. I am not sure if the Gelato one will blend with these but decided to give it a whirl.

Maggie--I like your avatar but I am not sure exactly what it is--mind telling me!! [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

Only two more days of school/work left!

MaggieMae - :thyay:!! Ok...now I have summer off envy. :tongue:

I'm melting BH&G's Warm Welcome (same scent as their Warm Autumn Welcome) - luv it! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

:hello: Biolaeagles!! How ya feeling?? Anything yet??

:sSig_lol3: Sweet! But remember the wax cash availability is null....probably a good thing for me!! :rolleyes:

:thyay: Katz!! Glad to see ya back posting and happy the wedding was great!! TDC stockpile? That's good!!

Maggie--I like your avatar but I am not sure exactly what it is--mind telling me!! [smilie=th_myspacepunked_sign000

Thanks Trep! It's a cup of coffee with the foam on top in the shape of a butterfly (what else?) [smilie=yes]

Today it's been...

Night Circus from TBG upstairs...I love this...Caramelized sugar, buttery vanilla, and sweet honey with flaky crust, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salty caramel...for some reason this almost has an earthy feel to me. :thwetkissf:

Downstairs it's...

Lilac from McCalls

Summer at Plymouth from Old Salt Box Scents

Good Wednesday Morning..

Starting the day with...

Cantaloupe from Sea Breeze Scents

Cantaloupe from Ks Kreations

[smilie=cloud_9]

Have a good one. :)

At the moment it is Yankee Summer Wish and Patriot Casaba Melon. I am loving this melon--at $7.99 (I think I got mine 2/$10) this 14 oz three wick is putting out a super throw. Love it. I got this at Walgreens. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I decided to add my BH&G candle--Heirloom Magnolia or something like that. I took the label off. I have only burned this once and it was nice so decided it would mix well.

Just finished cleaning the downstairs. I always like to change scents after cleaning. New scent + clean house = [smilie=cloud_9] . Anyone else do this? I chose Black Raspberry Vanilla from Scentsy.

It's Haley's Heavenly Scents Vanilla Bean Zucchini Bread this afternoon @ work :)) Love Haley's :)))

Hi everyone. Orchid Quava by Chesepake Candle Co, votive

Rosewater, votive by Elizabeth Arden

Lilac Blossom, candle by Revere House. Have a great evening.

Biolaeagles - Haven't seen U in a few days. Makes me wonder if little Dean has arrived. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] Of course, if he has U won't C this for quite a while... :D

I'm melting K's Kreations Citrus Bake from a sweet CF friend [smilie=th_76d65c2f] - TY! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Just changed up my melters...

Dreamy Zucchini from Ks....I don't know what's in it, but it smells great!

Edit...it's tangerine and ZB..yum

Hope all is well Biolaeagles!!

Biolaeagles, hope it's time and all is well! My SIL started having contractions this afternoon and arrived at the birthing center about an hour ago [smilie=th_yay] They haven't settled on a name for the little guy yet--said they want to meet him first.

Melt o' the evening is my last chunk of Streetman Lime Passion. This is a definite re-order [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

I'm back after a few days hiatus to announce the arrival of Baby Dean on Tuesday, June 17th- 7 lbs., 10 oz., 19.5 inches long! We are all back home from the hospital and DS # 1 is adjusting to life not being the only child anymore.

Today it's LOL Dole Whip and burning the last of my Cucumber Melon candle from Tara's.

th_prod_107_1676.gif

biolaeagles, [smilie=th_slider_congratulation on your new baby boy! Glad to hear you're home from the hospital and everything went well. I hope DS #1 has an easy transition with Dean's arrival. Try and get some rest and enjoy these newborn days. They go by way to fast!

DS has friends over so I put Iced Raspberry Sangria from BH&G in the loft. Hopefully it keeps teen age boy odor at bay. [smilie=th_stink]