The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents in June to make you swoon

Great haul Trep!! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

LOL Maggie, I feel the same way! Last night we had my MIL over and she found my wax stash and was astonished, haha. Oh my, embarrassing! sEm_blush8.gif

Oh no! I think you may need to camouflage them better!! [smilie=th_thsecret]

Good luck Mpfand!! Enjoy it!! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Mpfand - Have fun visiting with your family! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Biolaeagles - It's understandable that you've had to accumulate some extra waxies (thus the 'stash') cuz with the new baby coming you'll be busy and not have much time to shop, but still want to make your home smell fantastic. Think your MIL will go for that ummmm... explanation? [smilie=th_foolish1]

I'm melting Swan Creek's Iced Ginger Spice - not overly spicy...just right!

Biolaeagles - It's understandable that you've had to accumulate some extra waxies (thus the 'stash') cuz with the new baby coming you'll be busy and not have much time to shop, but still want to make your home smell

I know, right? Haha!

trep, looks like you made out like a bandit!

Melting Country Berry Hotcakes from CBV and burning Blueberry Scone from YC.th_bb20.gif

[smilie=th_Hello_]

Received two orders today and broke into one of them! Picked up a RTS Oops whipped wax from The Scented Princess in a mystery scent...she knew it had Peppermint so I thought I'd give it a try. Smells yummy to me! ;)

Good evening!

Tonight it's CFTKR Caramelized Apple Zucchini, HHS Zucchini Serendipity, Partylite Blue Skies, Swan Creek Roasted Espresso, Homemade Green Tea and Sugar Plum.

Hope everyone's had a great Friday! :)

What a day: The cat started straining and spending a lot of time in the box again so back to the vet today. She's doing fine in general (eating, being a brat, etc.) so they gave us new meds and we're keeping an eye on it. Arrived at work midday and the boss took us out for a long lunch (nice of him) but then told me the project he'd said I could get to him on Monday actually needed to be in by the end of the day, so I didn't get home til after 6.30. :sSig_aaarggh:

And it's still over 90 degrees at 8pm. :sFun_hot:

Melting YC Storm Watch. A little more on the powdery side than I remembered. Not sure I'll keep it in the burner.

I hope everyone is having a lovely Friday [smilie=th_wave]

Good Morning...

Melting YOCC Country Sweet Muffin and FP Raspberry Sugar Cookie Dough Bread

trep, nice YC haul...I have Paradise Spice and it's pretty good!

Rivercat, awww, poor kitty...sure hope the new meds do the trick. Like I said previously, our Tiger had the same problem a couple of years ago. Have they asked you to bring in a sample? That was always a little difficult to do. Have they suggested a change in food?

Scout picnic today for DS#2. His den will also be doing a flag retirement ceremony afterwards. It should be very solemn and moving.

Hope you all have a fantastic day.

[smilie=th_hello] Good Saturday morning peeps!

Rivercat - Hope your kitty is A-ok and your temps get a little cooler 4 U! [smilie=yes]

Aria - Have fun at your DS's picnic! Are s'mores on the menu? [smilie=th_c032]

I'm melting a homemade Coffee Ice Cream from a CF pal [smilie=The_Hi] ...smells just like the real deal!

Morning!

Woke up to sunshine this morning after all that rain and flooding. There were even slugs on my window which I have NEVER seen before...yuck! :(

Rivercat...I hope the new meds help Isis cause its sounds painful....poor kitty!

Aria...enjoy your picnic...I hope you have great weather.

Melting a giftie from a CF pal upstairs...

Coconut Hibiscus from HHS.... [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Thanx

Downstairs...

Good Morning Sunshine from Fussass McGee....very orangey coffee.

Have a good one! :)

Rivercat, awww, poor kitty...sure hope the new meds do the trick. Like I said previously, our Tiger had the same problem a couple of years ago. Have they asked you to bring in a sample? That was always a little difficult to do. Have they suggested a change in food?

Scout picnic today for DS#2. His den will also be doing a flag retirement ceremony afterwards. It should be very solemn and moving.

They were able to get a sample while we were there, luckily! She's on a special diet for her hyperthyroid already, so hopefully we don't have to switch it up again.

Today she's doing pretty well and hasn't been straining at all so fingers crossed. Right now she's stalking a bug on the kitchen floor. ;)

How cool for your son! I always loved doing the flag ceremonies in Girl Scouts.

It hit 101 on my patio in the shade this afternoon, but the temp's already dropping back down. Supposed to be 82 tomorrow :huh:

Had TDC Cypress Cove in for a little while but wasn't in the mood and swapped it out for Sweet Fixations Cherry Cola.

Maggie--I wish I had a nice fresh juicy peach to eat right now!

Trep - Your avatar makes me hungry for a peach, too! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] I looked at em in the store yesterday, but they're still too hard. Our local peach crop arrives in August....hope I don't have to wait that long for one.

Right now she's stalking a bug on the kitchen floor. ;)

Rivercat - I've assigned my cats bug duty, but they usually just laugh at me. Such disrespect.... [smilie=th_foolish1]

I'm melting an unknown Vanilla Streusel Coffee Cake...yummm! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

- I've assigned my cats bug duty, but they usually just laugh at me. Such disrespect.... [smilie=th_foolish1]

[smilie=th_slider_brent] oh my gosh....

Changed up the downstairs melters...

Strawberry Kiwi from Ollies....really nice!

That Coconut Hibiscus is still going strong upstairs!

Night all.

Rivercat - I am sorry for your kitty! The stray that comes to eat here seems to be straining - she/he made a point of going when I was watching tonight. Augh - no way to catch the scaredy cat without going and renting a trap so now I will worry...

Trep - I knew you would make us proud!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I have Lemon Gumdrops melting from an unlabeled bag.

Happy Sunday everyone!

Melting a couple from CFTKR Ultimate Sugar Cookie and Honeydew & Whipped Cream. Also starting another melter with CMC Spiced Strawberry

Picnic was great yesterday...the boys all had a great time. They ended up retiring 38 flags! The ceremony was nice and all the boys were so respectful. As the flags were burning in the fire....a couple of the boys were asking if they could roast marshmallows....lol. Ummmmm, no boys, don't you see all that black smoke? That would not make a very tasty marshmallow.

Rivercat, glad kitty is doing better.

Maggie, slugs on the window?

sweet, peaches are so yummy in August. One of the towns here has a peach festival and everything is so yummy.

Okay friends...off to make some breakfast...

Biolaeagles - There U are! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] I wondered if your new little one had decided to make his appearance yesterday. Maybe it'll be Father's Day after all. [smilie=th_sml29]

The stray that comes to eat here seems to be straining - she/he made a point of going when I was watching tonight. Augh - no way to catch the scaredy cat without going and renting a trap so now I will worry...

Debra - Those strays catch our hearts, don't they? [smilie=th_pardon] I hope it'll be ok.

Mpfand - Hope U had a wonderful time at your DS's graduation [smilie=th_aa17] and the heat wasn't too awful for U.

I'm melting LSC's Sticky Bread - another [smilie=th_fabulous1] scent from Pam!

[smilie=th_76d65c2f] Good morn, everyone. Melting: Back Porch by FP

Pink Petals, mixed with Yellow Hibiscus by Beanpod

Candle: Lilac Blossom by Revere House.