The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents in June to make you swoon

Thank you Rivercat! And I hope your little kitty is still feeling fine!! :)

Changed up the downstairs melters...

Mandarin Coconut from Butterfly Lane....a favorite!

Raspberry Cream Cheesecake from VDC...so far, no sour smell! I usually don't have good luck with this scent from other vendors.

:)

Happy Sunday, everyone! It is strangely overcast here in SoCal for it being sooo hot yesterday.

Today I'm burning a B&BW mini candle in Dark Chocolate Mint, and melting HHS Marshmallow Madness (we'll see how strong this is).

Happy birthday to Cyngreen2 tomorrow! [smilie=HBday] Hope you celebrate your special day in a special way! (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

I'm melting Cake Candle's Pumpkin Spice Cake. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] This was one of the 1st scents I fell in luv with years ago...always brings back good memories. [smilie=cloud_9]

Maybe the weather getting warmer will slow down my wax shopping. Or at least I can tell myself that it is to hot to ship... [smilie=th_pardon]

Today has been -

Ava's - Satsuma

Shortie's - Lotus Blossom

[smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d Cyn!!!

Good Morning....rainy here today. Poo. :(

Starting my Monday with

LSC Blackberry Latte

LSC Coconut Marshmallow Latte from. CF pal.... [smilie=thank_you]

K's Blissful Morning

Have a good one. :)

Good Morning!

Starting out the day melting YC Black Coconut and Garden Sweet Pea

Burning BB&W Market Peach and Watermelon Lemonade

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

`

LSC Coconut Marshmallow Latte from. CF pal.... [smilie=thank_you]

MaggieMae, I got this one in my last haul..I'm so excited to melt it!

Today it's Lemon Berry Bundy Cake from SH and Pink Sugar Buns from LSC.

Just switched up to CFTKR Wildberry Mousse Sugar Corn Pudding in the living room, and burning YC Blueberry Scone & Almond Cookie in the kitchen. Yum! th_smiley_emoticons_hurra_fruehling3.gif

Just put on Goose Creek's Lemon Meringue...hasn't melted yet, so I'll update later. IDK why, but I always wanna call em Duck Creek...a goose is a duck, tho...right? [smilie=th_pardon]

update: The Lemon Meringue was a nice scent...but not very strong. :(

MaggieMae, I got this one in my last haul..I'm so excited to melt it!

It was awesome!! ;)

Changed the scents...

Upstairs it's...

Voodoo Love from Dream Tarts....great earthy scent!

Downstairs...

Sugar Cookie Bread Dough from CFTKR

Maple Pumpkin Crunch from VDC

Maggie, Isis is doing great and even taking her antibiotic in a pill pocket without a major battle [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Tonight it's a double bill of Sweet Fixations:

Fairy Dust in the living room

Lavender & Coconut in the bedroom

I hope everyone is having a good evening!

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe K's Blissful Morning...need to wake up here...so sleepy for some reason

Mpfand - Hope your sunburn isn't too bad. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] When I think back to my teens & 20's and deliberately laying in the sun to get a tan (which never happened <_< )....dumb...dumb...double dumb on my part. [smilie=th_roll]

It's getting much better. It was my fault for not using more sunscreen. Luckily, I tan pretty easily so the red is fading to nice golden brown. My tan lines are going to show when I wear my dress to graduation on Saturday, though. <_<

Melting Blueberry Lemonade from Good Stinks and Lucious Lemon from Scentsy. An excessive heat warning has been issued for Saturday. They're forecasting 110 for a high. :o Our poor family; they're not used to the heat!

mpfand, ahhhh! So hot!! Try to stay cool. th_WE1summer013.gif

Today I woke up having some contractions, so I was hopeful I was going into labor (I'm 38 weeks today). They stopped shortly after though, booo! With my first son I went into labor right away and never had Braxton Hicks or contractions prior.

Today I'm melting Corn Pudding Bread by TBG and Wildberry Mousse & Sugar Corn Pudding from CFTKR.

Oh wow...Biolaeagles!! It sounds like you're ready to go!! Do you think you might go early? Are you all set?

Mpfand...glad you are healing up! The sun is wicked lately...can burn so easily nowadays!

Will change the scents in a bit.....

Ended up picking Neapolitan Ice Cream from Ollies

An excessive heat warning has been issued for Saturday. They're forecasting 110 for a high. :o Our poor family; they're not used to the heat!

Mpfand - I hope that forecast changes....yikes! That sounds even too dangerous to be out in your pool. :wacko:

Biolaeagles - You're on the countdown now...won't be long 4 U! [smilie=th_yay]

I'm melting Grumpy Girl's Queen 4 a Day. This is at least 2 years old and is every bit as strong as when I got it! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]