The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents in June to make you swoon

Good morning, everyone! I"m still hanging in here (39 weeks on Tuesday!). I have a feeling Baby Dean will take awhile to say hello, just like my first son (delivered at 41 weeks). Aren't those last weeks the worst? Haha.

Today is a HHS Granma's day: melting Granma's Creamy Amish Bread Zucchini and Granma's Apple Cider Zucchini.

Happy Sunday! th_prod_107_1676.gif

Sweet, [smilie=th_thlaughter] I keep trying to bring up the subject of earning their keep, but no dice so far.

Debra, Uh oh... Hopefully it's just an inflammation which is pretty common and often just clears up on its own [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Aria, glad to hear the picnic was a success. Boys don't always think things through, do they? :D

Melting Streetman Lime & Coconut.

I saw on a blog recently that Heather Streetman and her husband have started selling their taco mix, which sounds delish. Need to try that soon! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Great name for Baby Dean, Biolaeagles!

Changed up the scents earlier...been a busy day.

Downstairs it's

Blueberry Marshmallow from Up the Creek Scents

Malibu Heat from K's

Upstairs it's

Lovespell from Gingerbread Prim

Good night all. [smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Thanks, MaggieMae!

Today I'm melting Ma Petite Cherie from HHS- we'll see how it does once it warms up! Cold throw smells strong and of cherries/coconut. smile.gif

This evening it's TDC Aphrodesiac (an odd name for a citrusy tomato leaf scent, but whatever [smilie=th_pardon] )

Hope everyone is having a happy Monday!

Ma Petite Cherie was more of a medium throw, but still good! I just switched to Blackberry Cookies from FP and Wildberry Mousse from CFTKR. Been burning Cucumber Melon from Tara's in the bathroom- this is a great, clean scent! I hope you all have a nice a night. biggrin.gif

Finally got around to changing up the scents...

Lemonilla Zucchini Bake from Ks....very different to me. It's Lemon Chiffon and ZB. Still smells good.

I know just what you mean Sweet... :sSc_eek3: My hair was crazy today!!

Goodnight all.

Melting Haley's Heavenly Scent Caramel Cinnamon Latte....won of my very favs from Janet, this morning at work :)) YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM [smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

At the moment I have on Yankee Paradise Spice and BH&G Frosted Vanilla Cupcake. Christina just did a review of the Cupcake one and she is spot on about the fragrance. I am happy to say, though, that at the moment at least I am getting a much stronger scent throw than she did. It is actually filling my very open and large house. We will see how it progresses. Thanks, Christina, for the heads up on this candle. Nancy

Hi, everyone. I'm finally able to sneak in and get a few minutes on the computer. I've missed you all. One of my aunts and my parents are still here and my in-laws just left today. Graduation went well, although it was 120 that day and after the ceremony I had to rush to get my mom and father-in-law to the car with a/c and cold water. Due to age and health conditions they cannot be out in extreme heat so we were not able to stand outside for pictures. But, overall the week-end went well with minimal family drama. I melted very little while everyone was here, but today I have on Posy Peach and Skinny Dippin', both from Scentsy.

Becky, I love HHS' Caramel Cinnamon Latte; it is crazy strong!

mpfand, 120...OMG!

Today I'm melting from Scentsy Lime & Kiwi Cantaloupe and Paradise Punch (a favorite)! th_slider_flirt.gif