The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents in June to make you swoon

Biolaeagles, sounds like it won't be long now! I bet you're ready to get it over with [smilie=th_yay]

Just lit YC Beachwood for the evening.

I have been trying to clear out my stash a bit - and I swear they are all scenting twice as long as usual! I am not making much progress. [smilie=th_fear8]

Biolaeagles - I hope it all goes quick and easy!

Mp - that is HOT!! I love all the mist sprinklers in your area so you deal with the heat!

Tonight has been:

Scentsy - Red Candy Apple

Candle Dippers - Plum Lucious

Biolaeagles-Good Luck to you!!

I enjoy reading all you posts. With my house being so disheveled I really haven't melted at all. I have been burning candles when I get a chance. This place is such a mess. Looking forward to having this all finished soon.

Good night everyone!!

Morning!

How exciting, Biolaeagles!!! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Good luck with your upcoming labor and delivery.

Swan Creek Roasted Espresso

Swan Creek Raspberry Creme

Homemade Key Lime Mallow Shortbread

HHS Serendipity Zucchini

Partylite Blue Skies

Have a great day! [smilie=th_balloons]

Good Morning!

Biolaeagles, I hope you and Baby have a safe delivery and recovery!

Melting Peach Magnolia Raspberry from Can-Do and Ice Raspberry Sangria from BH&G.

Thanks, everyone! Hopefully baby will decide to grace us with his presence soon. unsure.gifwink.gif

Today I'm melting Sweet Commotion by LOL and burning Pink Sugar & Berry Me Alive from Tiffany's.

Burning an old YC - Orange Dreamsicle - and trying to avoid the sale. Trep - you usually find some goodies at the SAS, don't you? Any finds this year? [smilie=th_c032]

Burning an old YC - Orange Dreamsicle - and trying to avoid the sale. Trep - you usually find some goodies at the SAS, don't you? Any finds this year? [smilie=th_c032]

I haven't been to the sale yet. I intended to go yesterday as they were opening at 8 but I am an hour away and storms were threatening so I stayed home. I had been there the day before looking things over but didn't see anything I couldn't live without. Our store didn't have anything really neat shipped in this time or at least they haven't yet. It goes through July 7 I believe so different things will be coming in. Sometimes they save the best for last--guess we will have to wait and see. They had received a shipment while I was there that was all sale stuff but, of course, I don't know what was in the boxes. If I go today I will report back.

Good morning everyone! Boy have I been busy lately with no time to get on the computer. My melting has also suffered and my stash is getting low. I hope to get to the yankee store this weekend to get some goodies.

I am burning a large jar of Yankee Candle Sugared Apple. I hope everyone is well.

coffee.gif Good Morning

Melting Carol's Iced Lemon Biscotti in the kitchen and TBG Flowers & Frost in the mudroom. Upstairs, it's Pink Serendipity from Carol.

Best wishes to you biolaeagles! [smilie=th_00000020] Just love babies!!!!! So cute!

Need to find something to melt in DS#1's bedroom. He left a half eaten container of McDonalds fries in there and it smells nasty! groan.gif Off to search for a clean, herbal type scent or something fruity. Maybe Carol's Rosemary Mint??? :sFun_idea:

Morning! :)

...and my stash is getting low.

Oh my gosh....I don't think I'll ever be able to say those words!! :blush:

This morning it's an interesting scent...

Grapefruit Swirl from K's Kreations

Have a good one. :)

Last night's melt from Sugar and Spice was so good, I went scrambling to find another one in my stash. It was Cake Batter Ice Cream Zucchini. Couldn't find another, darn it, so now I'm melting Pineapple Orange Caramel Crumble also from S&S.

Family begins arriving today. I think I'm ready. :wacko: Melting Cucumber Kiwi from ScentSationals and Lime & Kiwi Cantaloupe from Scentsy. Hope these agree with everyone.

Oh my gosh....I don't think I'll ever be able to say those words!! :blush:

LOL Maggie, I feel the same way! Last night we had my MIL over and she found my wax stash and was astonished, haha. Oh my, embarrassing! sEm_blush8.gif

Today it's Ultimate Donut from Tiffany's in the kitchen and Carrot Cake w/ Cream Cheese Frosting from Nene's in the living room.

I made it to the Yankee SAS and came away with 10 candles [smilie=th_create] and a free fragrance sphere. Six of the candles were 75% off which made it only $7 for a large candle--pretty good, I thought. I got three others that were 50% off and one at regular price. If you spent $30 you got a fragrance sphere free with a coupon. The store manager gave me the coupon so I don't know if that was all stores or ours or what. At any rate, I am very pleased with my purchases. The 75% off were the Cool Pop candles. They did not sell well but I like them and was very pleased to see they had not sold out. The three fragrances I got were Mango Nectarine, Banana Blueberry and Pina Colada. I got two of each. The half price ones I got were Juicy Peach, Paradise Spice and Sweet Strawberry. All in all a pleasant day. :ssshopping: