The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents in June to make you swoon

[smilie=th_CONGRA34] Trep....great title!! [smilie=th_biggestgrin]

Still melting the Fruit Ribbons melts since I woke up to them still throwing like crazy! Will probably change to a coffee scent in a bit. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

It's a beautiful day here...90 degrees and the humidity isn't too bad. [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Have a good one. :)

Trep - Great thread title! [smilie=th_clap1] I saw storms went thru your area last nite - hope you're ok and had no damage.

Jason - More severe weather in OK last nite - hope all is well with you! [smilie=yes]

Melting some blingin' brittle from K's...Amish Cookie Bread

Aria - Luv the look on the blingin' brittle! Is the wax a swirled color or is it the glitter that gives it the color? [smilie=th_scratch]

MaggieMae - It's already 90 degrees :blink: ...or that's your predicted high for today? Miss Daisy is all better now?

I'm melting Goose Creek's Whipped Pumpkin Latte....soooo good! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Hey Sweet! It's 84 and rising.....it was 82 ten minutes ago. When I walked outside it felt HOT....but after about ten minutes it felt nice...in the shade. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Thanks for asking about Daisy :thwetkissf: ....she has 2 more days on the antibiotic but she is doing great!!! I am sooooo happy that she made it through this. [smilie=th_806e4b7f] I think the antibiotic even cleared up her "dental issues"! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Changed up the scents...

Peppermint Vanilla Latte from Up the Creek Scents

Coffee Latte Zucchini Bread from CFTKR

Lovin' the scent of my house... [smilie=th_00000020]

I'm such a goofball...accidentally posted this in the May thread...duh...

Hi friends and Happy Saturday...it's sort of overcast here...sure wish the sun would come out!smilie_wetter.gif

Melting Berry Lovely Cheesecake which was sent to me by a berry lovely CF friend...lol. It's goooooooooood!!!! :D

sweet, hugs to you my friend...that all sounds very stressful.hugsboard.gif

Okay, so on my shopping trip yesterday..... I went to Homegoods and wandered around for quite awhile. Ended up purchasing a lovely lidded basket for waxy storage, a gorgeous glass pitcher for iced tea, and a soft, plush bathmat for our guest bath. I should post a pic of the basket and pitcher for you all. picture.gif The pitcher was made in Poland...love that since I am 100% Polish! It caught my eye big time! Oh yeah, I also went into Ulta and bought a pretty aqua/turquoise nailpolish with slight blue shimmer to it. I also went to Kohls' and picked up a few tops and a pair of shorts. Fun shopping trip!

Well, Ozzy is wanting to go for his walk...have a great day everyone!

haveagreatday32.gif

Love the title trep!

sweet, the blingin' brittle has color swirled in the wax...the colors are very vibrant! Some may be headed your way soon...whistling.gif

Maggie, that's great news about Daisy!!!!

Okay, now I'm reeeeally going to take Ozzy for a walk.....byeeeeeeeee!

Aria, sounds like you had fun, girl!

Today I'm melting HHS in Granma's Fruity Loops Zucchini & Lemon & Lime Cooler. It is a warm day for us today too! th_WE1summer013.gif

Love the title, Trep! :)

Aria ~ I would love the Polish pitcher, too. I am also 100% Polish. [smilie=yes]

FP Cinnamon Buttercream Cake & Caramel Sticky Buns

HHS Amazing Bakery

HHS Granma's Hot Apple Vanilla Bean Noel

HHS Granma's Serendipity Zucchini

HHS Granma's Toasted Zucchini

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

Thanks, everyone about the title.

Maggie--so glad Daisy is doing well.

Aria--sounds like you did very well with your shopping.

The bad storms went above and below and around us. We just had standard thunderstorms and lots of rain. We were very fortunate.

I think I will put on Red Velvet pretty soon. This jar is just about done so I'd like to finish it up today so I can start something new.

Trep - Sounds like you're in the right spot - glad you're ok! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I'm melting Blue Gecko's Vanilla Almond Twist. [smilie=th_smilies-2] This is several years old & one of my fave scents & only had 2 tarts left, so was saving em (don't know for what :) ), but today was the day to enjoy one. I wondered if I'd left it sit too long, but, nope, it's still very strong. [smilie=th_yahoo] So strong I thought I'd have to shut it down for a bit, but I left it & it's still cranking out the smell goods. BG had wonderful waxies & some one-of-a-kind scents [smilie=th_happy096] & is surely missed.

Good one, Trep!

Sheesh - all it takes is a wee bit of sun for me to pretend it is the tropics:

Pink Sangria candle B&BW

Island Mango - YC

Paradise Punch - Scentsy

Oops - forgot BH&G - Tropical Holiday

Great title, trep! [smilie=yes] Glad the worst of the storm missed you.

Sweet, I still miss Blue Gecko, too. [smilie=th_sad-1]

I spent the afternoon in the pool and got too much sun. Ouch. Melting Marshmallow Peppermint Twist from Front Porch.

So glad the storms missed you Trep!! Whew...must be scary! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon Thanks about my little Daisy!

I miss Blue Gecko too!!

Upstairs I've got the Pink Peppermint Squirty wax from FP..very strong so far.

Downstairs it's Olive Branch from Ollies....love it

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Morning...

Olive Branch is still going....such a beautiful scent! :)

Upstairs I changed to Love Sucks from Granny's....the name is odd but the scent is yummy and fruity...pineapple, mango and honeydew!

I turned off the FP Squirty wax for about 15 minutes...it didn't solidify. It might need more time but I was impatient to get a new scent going. Anyone else try it? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Another beautiful day. :). Have a good one.

I spent the afternoon in the pool and got too much sun. Ouch.

Mpfand - Hope your sunburn isn't too bad. [smilie=th_sad2hz1] When I think back to my teens & 20's and deliberately laying in the sun to get a tan (which never happened <_< )....dumb...dumb...double dumb on my part. [smilie=th_roll]

Olive Branch is still going....such a beautiful scent! :)

I turned off the FP Squirty wax for about 15 minutes...it didn't solidify. It might need more time but I was impatient to get a new scent going.

MaggieMae - I have a feeling their new Squirty Wax will never solidify, don't think it can morph into something it wasn't to start with...KWIM? [smilie=th_pardon]

What's Olive Branch smell like - is it perfumey? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Katzncandles - [smilie=The_Hi] Wasn't your DS getting married the end of May & he's now living in St Charles? I saw they had some storms with flooding rains...hope they're ok.

I'm melting Moonshine Coffee on this overcast morning. It started out rainy, but that was the cold front going thru & is supposed to bring cooler weather. [smilie=th_dancing_smile] I know...some do like it boiling hot, but I'm not one of em. [smilie=th_pardon]

MaggieMae - I have a feeling their new Squirty Wax will never solidify, don't think it can morph into something it wasn't to start with...KWIM? [smilie=th_pardon]

What's Olive Branch smell like - is it perfumey? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Welp....the Squirty wax is kinda solid in the bottle...it's like a very soft wax that some vendors use as scoopables. Once heated, it liquified, but I thought it might at least go back to its original state when cooled. Maybe I needed to wait longer.

The Olive Branch is not perfumy to me...it's probably considered spa like. I had no idea what it would smell like but I believe it's a Lush dupe... Olive Branch: Bright citrus fruits of lemon and bergamot intertwined with leafy olive branches softened with musk and sweetened ever so lightly with vanilla.

Maggie, glad to hear Daisy is doing well on the antibiotics! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

We hit 98 here yesterday, but high clouds came in and it dropped back down pretty quickly. Only needed the a/c for a little while. Today high 80s and back to 70s this week. I can't keep up :blink:

Started out with Sweet Fixations Rosemary Mint in the bedroom, but was only getting strong mint with a funky, cologne-y edge so I added a chunk of Streetman Really, Just Lemon and that took over completely. All lemony up in here now :D

Have a great day!