The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents in June to make you swoon

Rivercat...how is your SIL? I assume congratulations are in order?? [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Before work it was Iced Lemon Cookie from Sassy Girl...super strong!

After work is Sugar Cookie Zucchini Bread from Butterfly Lane...yum

Upstairs is Bohemian Rhapsody from TBG

:)

Biolaeagles - I'm glad U stopped in to let us know your good news... [smilie=th_slider_congratulation !! I hope U have some help at home for a while so U can get at least a little rest. Birth'n them babies iz hard work! :D

Rivercat - :sSig_sup: Do U have news? Hope your SIL and baby are healthy & happy! [smilie=yes]

[smilie=th_congratulations] Congrats, Biolaeagles and Welcome, Baby Dean! So glad to hear it all went well. I'm sure DS #1 will figure out being big brother is a Very Important Job soon enough :D

My nephew Theodore was born last night at 9:58 pm. 8 lbs, 4 oz :o He has the fattest cheeks I've ever seen! Both mom and baby are doing great. Thanks for all your good wishes [smilie=thank_you] I'm hoping to get up there to visit in the next few weeks.

Melting Sweet Fixations Lemon Fluff.

Biolaeagles-Congratulations on your new baby!!

Rivercat-Congrats!!

Burning a candle-YC Sandalwood. I will be so happy when things get back to normal around here. I miss melting everyday.

My first tart order has now (finally) finished curing! I melted some K's Kreations Georgia Peach yesterday (YUM! just like a peach).

Today since it's so hot (boo!) and the first day of summer, I am melting some K's Cucumber Melon. Wow! It smells like a spa! :) I'm going to have to get some tealights of this for when I take baths so I can pretend I'm in a fancy spa :D

Sweet, I was hoping to pick up Cheshire Cat when she opened today but it wasn't one of the ones listed. I did manage to get several others I wanted instead. Good thing work was slow today so I was able to jump on right away :D

Burning YC Black Coconut.

Hope everyone is having a good (long) evening! [smilie=th_bb20]

Rivercat [smilie=th_congratulations] on your new nephew!

We're about to leave for the airport to pick up DD. She's been in ID for almost 2 weeks. I've missed her and am can't wait to have her back home! Melting Sugar Cookie from Scentsy.

Thanks everyone for the congratulations! thank_you.gif

Congrats, Rivercat on your new nephew!

Today I melted LOL White Cake and LOL Toffee Coffee Cake- both divine!

My family is all packed into an RV on a summer road trip. I brought along a few travel tins. This morning I'm burning Bluewick = Amalaki which smells like some sort of berry and vanilla mixed with perfume. Not a reorder but It beats the musty camper smell.

Have a blast Jules!! [smilie=th_c2e41937] An RV trip sounds awesome...I have been begging my DH to do that with the family this summer but he's not taking the bait! [smilie=th_fear8]

Enjoy your waxies, Curious Moth!! :flirtysmile4:

Stay cool Trep!! [smilie=th_dd5]

Mpfand...enjoy time with your DD!! [smilie=th_aa17]

Starting my morning with Fussa$$ McGee Pumpkin Spice Latte...smells great!

Have a good one! :)

I will be so happy when things get back to normal around here. I miss melting everyday.

Michele - Hope the remodel will be finished soon. It'll be fun getting your waxies back out...kinda like a reunion with old friends. [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Sweet, I was hoping to pick up Cheshire Cat when she opened today but it wasn't one of the ones listed. I did manage to get several others I wanted instead.

Rivercat - Is this your 1st or a reorder from TBG? She has really good smellies! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

it is going to be a scorcher here.

Trep - Keep cool! [smilie=th_WE1summer013] Gonna be hot here, too. Just the 2nd day of summer & we're going to be 90 during the day and near 70 at nite all next week. I think I'll be glad for the AC, for sure. [smilie=th_cha40]

My family is all packed into an RV on a summer road trip.

Jules - Perfect way to travel the USA and spend time with your family - have fun! [smilie=th_snoopy]

I'm melting K's Kreations Coffee & Cookies from a CF friend [smilie=th_teks0311] ....what a [smilie=th_fabulous1] coffee sniff!! I'm glad more vendors are finding good, authentic coffee scents now. [smilie=th_yay]

Sweet--sounds like you and I are having the exact same weather.

Jules--enjoy the trip.

Michele--hope things return to normal quickly for you.

Just lit my Yankee Mango Nectarine candle and will add my Ashland Raspberry Lime after lunch.

Keep cool and enjoy your Saturday, everybody! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

It's a gorgeous day here! I'm just enjoying relaxing in a normal house for a change.

Melting YC Tahitian Tiare Flower in the bedroom and LOL Pink Keylime Pie in main living area. They both are a couple years old and still smell fantastic!

Added some candles to the mix-

YC Beach Escape

YC Grapevine & Oak

YC Christmas at the Beach

I have been really enjoying my candles lately and have accumulated quite a stash here at the beach house as well.

Sweet -I kept out a few boxes of melts but unfortunately haven't been able to melt as often as I would like. It's just such a mess there.

Trep-still a ways to go but we are getting there.

The first floor should be finished in 2 weeks but then we need to paint and sand the floors. The week of the Fourth DH has vacation so we will be spending it at the beach house. I sometimes need to get out of there. The crew will still be working and they are going to start the bathrooms on the second floor. Hope all goes quickly from there and everything is done by the end of July.

Michele...good thing you can escape to the beach house!! I hope they remodel faster than anticipated...but I know that's usually not the direction it goes. July's not too bad though! :sHa_thumbgoodjob:

Upstairs...

White Witch from LSC