The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents in June to make you swoon

I'm melting Granny's Kountry Candles Citrus Flip - another deelish scent! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I had big plans to melt 3 scents today, but they were really good and lasted quite a while, so only melted 2. [smilie=th_pardon] Ya know what they say about plans.... :D

Sweet, it's my first TBG order. Very excited [smilie=th_snoopy]

I had TDC Lemon Eucalyptus going for most of the day and just switched it out for a very old chunk of Plump from Alternative Breeding. Not super strong, but not bad at all [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Today is K's Kreations Very Vanilla melt. WOW! this is very strong, and somewhat coconuty. It's making me hungry! :D I think it'd be great mixed with fruit melts, like peaches and cream, or for a Christmas time scent. :)

Juletones, sounds like a fun trip!

Today I melted Waikiki Melon and Green Apple from Backroad Hobbies. Both had great throws, and I liked the Waikiki Melon a lot! It was a very clean, fruity smell.

For the rest of the night it's Yankee's Blueberry Scone. I think this is my favorite candle of theirs to date!

Goodnight, everyone. th_slider_bigsleep.gif

Hi friends and Happy Sunday! It's gonna be a hot one here today. We finished installing our patio and pool just in time. bf-pond-smileyandsmiley.gif

Melting a tart sent to me by a vedy nice CF pal...K's Berry Coconut Cookie Bread...so awesome. I love K's!

biolaeagles, baby.gif Congratulations on the arrival of baby Dean! Best wishes to your family! I love BH Waikiki Melon...so summery!

Rivercat, how nice that you have a new nephew! Theodore is a great and somewhat uncommon name...love it! AddEmoticons09749.gif

sweet, hope the AC is keeping ya cool! icecubesmiley.gif

Maggie, you're on summer vacation! cheer2.gif

DS#1 is testing for his next belt level in karate karate5.gif this afternoon...after that we'll just be chillin' at home.

Watermelon.gifHave a good one and stay cool friends!!!!!

:hello: Good Sunday morning!

Aria - :thyay: for a new patio & pool! Lots of good times ahead 4 U this summer. Best of luck to your DS on the karate test! [smilie=th_clap1]

I'm melting 1803's Perfect Morning (coffee infused with spice & pumpkin notes) from a CF buddy [smilie=th_76d65c2f] and it's [smilie=th_cc15] !!

Good Morning all...went to a wedding last night for one of my DH's friends and didn't know a soul...ended up having a blast and my sides hurt from laughing so much! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Today we have a piano recital for Twin #2....always amazed by the talent...particularly the youngsters...a few of them have played Carnegie Hall. [smilie=th_sml29]

Good luck to your DS today, Aria!! And enjoy that pool!!

Starting today with...

Sticky Licky Buns and Funnel Cake from Aunt Nenas

Funnel Cake from Up the Creek Scents

Have a good one! :)

Today I'm melting K's Kreations Cantaloupe. Very summery and juicy, and I think love it more than the Peach scent! Mmm! :)

She's got the BEST Cantaloupe scent ever!!!

Trep...love your avatar! Yum.

Mpfand...your Snoopy is adorable!!

Earlier scents still cranking....

Good Morning!

First day of my summer vacation....last day of school for the kids. [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Starting my day with Granny...

Old Homestead &

Old Goat

Smells wonderful in here! [smilie=th_200912104451]

Have a good one! :)

I'm melting Vanilla Bean from ScentSationals. This is a great vanilla scent!

Mpfand - It's hard to find a strong vanilla. Is that a bakery type or a vanilla extract type?

MaggieMae - Your DD's piano recital went well? I've never been to one...do they mostly play classical music or is it a variety? Enjoy your summer vacay! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

I'm melting Streetman's Slam Dunk (coffee and cinnamon sugared donuts) from a CF pal [smilie=th_teks0311] - smellin good! I'm on vacay too, not for the summer, but I'm glad 4 a week! [smilie=th_excited-1]

Pretty picture Becky! :)

Thanks Sweet....it went very well! My girl is very critical of herself ( I wonder where she gets that from? [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617] ) but she did fantastic! Sometimes there are a couple pop/rock pieces thrown in here and there but not usually. This time it was entirely classical...lots of Chopin. She was the only female...poor thing. I am not one to put on classical music to listen to (unless it's Christmas) but watching their hands move along the keys so fast is extraordinary! Bravo.

Enjoy your week off!!!

Really lovin this mornings scents. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Mpfand - It's hard to find a strong vanilla. Is that a bakery type or a vanilla extract type?

I would say it's more of a vanilla extract type with just a touch of sweetness to it. Enjoy your week off. :)

Hi friends...I just typed a long post and it got lost in cyberspace! I don't have time to re-type...so frustrating!!!! Here's the main things I wanted to say.....

Melting Floridan Dreams ~ CFTKR

DS passed his karate testing!

Maggie & sweet, hope you enjoy your vacations!

trep, thanks for the compliment on my avatar...it's strawberry season here. I wanna go pick some, but it's super duper hot!!!!!

Sorry for the post and run...be back later on I hope!