The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Scents to remember in the month of September

Good to hear, Sweet - I had a coupon for a free mini and Cider Lane is the one I picked.

My stray is still very frightened (read that as hissy). I was writing with a pen and she attacked it - then my hand! I have a couple of battle scars, and I wonder what this poor thing went through.

Today has been:

Good Stinks - Sandalwood and Ginger Apple

Haley's - Pink Fruit Loops

Hi All!

This weekend's melts:

Grammy's Keeping Room by OPT - a nice fall scent, but not super strong or long lasting (unless it was killed by the food funk the men around here create over the weekend)

[smilie=th_idontknow]

This evening I changed some out and here's what I have going:

Morning in Madrid by CBV (from a CF Pal - ty! ty!)

Pear Berry Fun by CBV

Apple Cherry by CBV

Bloomin' Apple by Cheryl's

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Hope everyone had a good week-end. I spent the day cleaning and then brought out the fall/Halloween decor. So, even though it's still 98 degrees outside, it looks and smells like fall inside! :D Melting Pumpkin Crunch Cake from Aunt Nena's.

Melting BH&G's A Thankful Harvest @ work today. This one is my fav this year.....everytime i find it, i have been stocking up. Of course they have the Country Kettle corn back this year....love that one too!

Starting the day with a little pomegranite and sweet fig I bought in a bulk lot off ebay on the cheap so don't know whay vendor. Throw isn't too bad but only last one tea light, but at the price i paid, who cares :).

HI everyone--we had a great day yesterday. My sister and her husband came to see Dad along with their oldest daughter and her two small children. These are Dad's only great grandchildren and he adores them. Ella is four and Tyler is 22 months. They took Dad out to eat and then brought him over to his house and we had a grand time. I think having his two great grandchildren sitting in his lap was the best medicine he could have. So, all in all, it was a lovely day.

This morning at the house I have on Harmony Home Carmelized Pears. I had just started it as I left so we will see how the house smells when I go back after lunch.

- Pumpkin Cornbread (Kim's) - okay but not a strong throw.

- Pumpkin Apple Strudel (Kim's) - stronger than the Pumpkin Cornbread - smells nice but a little plain

- Peachy Pink (Shayz) :) :)

Trep, I'm so glad that your dad is able to spend lots of quality time with his family.

Melting Vanilla Woods from ScentSationals. This smells exactly like Baton Rouge I've had from other vendors and is a spot on dupe of the discontinued Vanilla Oak from Scentsy.

Trep...I am so happy to hear your father is doing well and feeling happy! :)

Trying some new scents...

Sweet Treats

Vanilla Streusel Coffee Cake from a CF pal...amazing! THANKS!! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Upstairs it's Wicked Thoughts from Bliss

Have a good one. :)

Hi all! Been too long since I posted. Hope everyone is having a great month so far. Today I'm melting BH&G's Spiced Apple Citrus and burning YC Fall Festival.

This afternoon I've melted a mango and papaya tart, trying to hold onto what little summer we had. It was yummy but only lasted about 2 hours.

Tonight at bedtime I plan on burning scentsy midnight fig. I haven't tried it yet i'm hoping it will be sweet but warm and cosy. Perfect for snuggling up in my duvet to.

Thanks everyone for your concerns about Dad--he IS quite happy at the moment and really enjoys spending time with all of us--we are trying to give him as many happy days as possible as well as making memories for those of us who will be left behind.

This afternoon it is Scentsationals Frosted Sugar Cookies--this is a scent that smells exactly like its name. Yummy!

Hi all! Been too long since I posted. Hope everyone is having a great month so far. Today I'm melting BH&G's Spiced Apple Citrus and burning YC Fall Festival.

Hi. Time for the fall scents, finally? Sounds good to me. I'm melting Nene's Frosted Pumpkin and burning an old Warm Glow pillar - Cappuccino, I think...the one with the coffee around the base.

trep-i am glad that everyone is getting to spend some quality time with your Dad.

Hi Jason-Hope that you are doing well.

My youngest DD entered the real world today. She started her job today. I am so glad she got to enjoy her summer. I just hope she likes her job.

I was out all day so burning some candles tonight-

YC Harvest Welcome

YC writing jar-Bakery/Kitchen

Both of these candles have a heavy spice note.

Last night I finished up the Slatkin Sweet Macaroon. I have good luck with those candles but they sure don 't last more than a few burns.

Hi Jason & Skylar! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] Haven't seen your smiling faces in a while - glad to C U!

Trep - What a lovely day your family had together this weekend! :wub: I hope there's many more.

I'm melting YC's Kitchen Spice - luv this scent! [smilie=th_LOVE]

I need a new avatar. sigh*

Sweet&Cindy, have you ever smelled Kitchen Herb? Crosscreek had both Kitchen Spice and Kitchen Herb scent dupes and I couldn't remember which one (or both) I liked so I ordered a tart of each. Aren't they both BBW dupes? th_popcorm1.gif

Added some candles to the mix tonite...

Votives in Butterfly Fields from Olde England Candle Co.

Summer Boardwalk from Slatkin

Blackberry Patch from Coyer...might be the last of this candle.

Nighty, night.

[smilie=th_slider_bigsleep]

Thanks for the welcome back! Fall scents in full effect here! Tonight's scents are:

Tarts

A Thankful Harvest-BH&G

Brown Sugar-Primitive Kountry

Pumpkin Buttercream-Yankee

Candles

Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin-Slatkin

Fall Festival-Yankee