The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

What's Heating Up in June?

:hello: CF peeps! I'm melting Swan Creek's drizzle melt in Glazed Walnut Spice. Yummm! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Hard to describe - really does smell like walnuts in a warm melty glaze with just a little brown sugar and a little spice. Definite reorder....delish! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

[smilie=th_bb20]

Good morning, Candlefriends!

I'm living vicariously through your candle/melt fragrancing because my nose (and taste buds) have taken a leave of absence due to a yucky cold. Who the heck gets a cold this time of year anyway?!? Crazy!

I think maybe this evening I will light a candle up anyway just to enjoy the beauty. I've got some really pretty tealight holders I don't often use so much because I usually opt for more heavy fragrance.

Hope all of you are enjoying as pretty of a morning as we are having in Colorado along the Front Range of the Rockies. Have a great day! [smilie=th_hello]

Candlefan--so sorry about your cold. Why does it always seem like the summer colds are worse? Maybe because we aren't expecting them at this time of the year? [smilie=th_idontknow] Feel better soon.

For this afternoon it is Cupcake from Scentsationals. DH & I are heading back to Iowa on Sunday for a week. Dad is way way better so we want to spend some time with him that doesn't include doctors and hospitals. KWIM?

Hope U feel better soon Candlefan! [smilie=th_326db8b3]

Trep - It will be so nice to have a less stressful visit with your dad - safe travels 4 U! [smilie=th_806e4b7f]

My afternoon melt was OPT's Hansel & Gretels House from my swapbox. Good & spicy and strong. [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Right now I'm melting Nene's Persephone's Cider. It's fruity & sweet - don't now if it's a fave, tho.

Two from my swap box tonight. Upstairs in the loft is Strawbwerry Cotton Candy from Crosscreek and downstairs in the family room is Dole Whip from LOL.

I agree, Candlefan...I prefer my colds when it is cold and stormy so I can sit by the fire with a big mug of cocoa.

Have a great trip, Nancy!

I have to clean out some oldies this weekend. Tonight it is Lilac from AMS.

Up early with the pupper.... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Melting Swan Creek's Glazed Walnut Spice...super strong and delectable. I definitely think the drizzle melts are stronger than their regular tarts indubitablysmile.gif

sweet, I see you melted the same scent yesterday and I agree...it's a winner! Have you tried the Cinnamon Hazelnut Latte? Cold sniff is awesome... I love the new style drizzle melts and hope they keep offering them. I am so bummed that the Swan Creek Outlet near me closed awhile back. The next closest one is over an hour away. Those stores are a wax lover's heaven!!

trep, have a nice visit with your dad

candlefan, feel better soon

Off to shower.gif Have a great day everyone!1237371yr8gunxuxm.gif

Recent melts:

Bella - Melon Sugar Cream

LSC - Watermelon Herb, Celtic Mist

BL - Purple Cow

Can-Do - Pink Sugar Cookies

Currently melting CFTKR = Sugar Milk

Burning VC - Cantaloupe Cucumber

LOL Aria...that little "indubitably" guy is hysterical!!!!

Rewarming the Apple Fritters and added Candledippers Yellow Rose of Texas upstairs...from my SB....thanks! :)

I am so bummed that the Swan Creek Outlet near me closed awhile back. The next closest one is over an hour away. Those stores are a wax lover's heaven!!

Aria - How great having a SC outlet an hour away - a trip well worth it! [smilie=yes] Do the outlet stores carry the same scents as on the website, or others, 2?

I'm melting LSC Creamy Cinnamon Chai - soooo good, luv this scent! [smilie=th_LOVE]

Have a fun and safe weekend everyone! [smilie=th_Animated20Dogs20wavin

Added Swan Creek Roasted Espresso to the Apple Fritters...lets see what happens... ;)

Just went upstairs and the YROT smells good...love trying different scents...this is fun.

good almost afternoon [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

melting orange zb from sun harbor and blue hawaiian from Victoria designer

have a great Saturday.

Happy Saturday!

Today I am melting AC Banana Caramel Cake and AC Buttercream Cupcakes. They are a bit on the light side. These are the first I am trying from this vendor. Been very busy. My DD's graduation party is tonight. It is in a hall so not much to do here but clean. She is having 10 of her friends come sleep over tonight form school. They do not live here but are coming to the party.

I am contemplating placing an order from Butterfly Lane. A generous CF friend gifted me with some samples and I love them!! They are fabulous! I am always eager to try new vendors. I have really been trying to get through some of my stash though. I will hold out as long as I can. The list is already made.

ETA: DD- Turn that candle off-It smells like vomit. Why does buttercream always do that??

Candlefan, I hope you're feeling better today. [smilie=th_sml29]

Trep, have a wonderful visit with your dad. I'm so glad to hear he's improved so much. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Aria, Ozzy is soooooo darling! [smilie=th_smilies-2] Enjoy his puppyhood. It flies by so fast!

Michele, big CONGRATS on your DD's graduation. Happy partying! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

I'm melting Can-Do's Cucumber Melon. It's absolutely wonderful! [smilie=yes]

Gail

Hello, candle friends!

Wish I could share what I'm melting, but no melting for this girl for abiut 10 days! Until I have to turn my phone off, I'll have to sniff vicariously through you all. He he On our way driving through Texas to catch the Carnival Magic cruise ship. Bahamas, here we come!

Honeybear - That sounds like an awesome vacation - have fun! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

My afternoon melt was CFTKR's Sweet Apple Indian Bread - a fave! :wub: This evening I'm re-melting my morning scent (LSC Creamy Cinnamon Chai Latte) cuz it still has plenty 'o smell left and it's so good [smilie=yes] I don't want to waste one scent drop.