The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

What's Heating Up in June?

[smilie=th_hello] CF peeps! I'm melting Swan Creek's Roasted Espresso [smilie=th_slider_flirt] and burning a S&S Warm Sugar Cookie candle. We had almost 2" of rain yesterday :wacko: and that system moved to the east coast and looks like you're having lots of rain today. VA had some bad storms yesterday - Christy...R U ok?

It did rain here over night but it is a beautiful and blue day today!

Think I'll plant!

Changed the Citrus Zinger to one from my swap box...Pineapple Orange Juice from CFTKR... :D. Wonderful.

Hi there! :)

Busy day today getting ready for our upcoming cruise. Doing laundry [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare], [smilie=th_lavarepiatti] , and melting some delicious tarts from my wonderful swap buddy today. [smilie=th_teks0311] [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

BH&G Country Kettle Corn downstairs in the rec room (hubby and girls are in love with this one!)

Shayz Zucchini Cream in the kitchen

Homemade Country Sweet Muffin in the great room

Aunt Nena's Sage and Citrus in my meditation room

Tara's Biolage in my bedroom

Gonna be a hot one today here. I think after all of my chores are done, I will head out to the pool to continue working on my pre-cruise tan with a tropical drink of some sort. [smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Melting:

SM - Monkey Kisses

BL - Marshmallow Banana Cream

CYS - Watermelon Mango Colada

Burning:

GC - Pineapple Upside Down Cake

Winners all today:

- Vanilla Raspberry (Dream Tarts) - lighter throw but a nice scent

- Lavender Grass (Dream Tarts) - love this scent...it is light but enough for my powder room

- Crackling Birch (CBV) - great scent...I love vetiver and tonka...this has a nice "fizz" from those, I think

- Sweet Corn Cake (Sugar & Spice) - nice one!!

- Prickly Pear (Scentsible Scents) - just lovely...a lightly spiced scent

It is a beautiful day here!!! Lots of rain last night but today is all good.

Melting the last of LSC Pink Sands and also a Homemade Pineapple Cake from my swap buddy which is fabulous!! Thank you so much!

Trying a melt from my amazing swap box, Cheshire Cat from TBG. Cold sniff is incredible. Thank you, swap buddy. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

I have AC Tropical fruit going in the kitchen and AC Red delicious apple going in the living room.

My afternoon melt was DT's Spicy Pumpkin Cake from my swap box. Deeeelish! :wub: TY swap buddy! [smilie=th_76d65c2f] For our CF peeps that didn't take part in the spring swap, consider joining in on the next one (maybe in the fall?). You get to try new scents....new vendors - it's tons of fun! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

It's cooler here today, so I'm taking advantage of it and burning a candle this evening - Nest's Pumpkin Chai. Yep...I iz pumpkin crazeeee! [smilie=th_pardon]

Tonight it's all from my swap box...

[smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Upstairs its Celestial from Almost Country...like a men's cologne :)

Downstairs its

Banana Caramel Drizzle from Crosscreek

Banana Split from CFTKR

Banana Zucchini Bread from Bellas

Its smelling great in here! Thanky!!!! :)

Roserent - I am a vetiver fan, also! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Bergamot and vetiver = buy now!

We finally got a miniWalmart! It is about half the size of most that have been in, and it is mainly groceries - BUT! They have Scentsationals! [smilie=th_dancing_smile] Most were gone, the store has been open 3 days. :shock: Looks like they will keep reordering if they are paying attention to sales!

I have YC Sage and Citrus melting.

Horray Debra!!!! Great news about the ScentSationals ...by the way my offer still stands...I got some of those "My Mom is" scents if you want any....just saying.. ;)

Starting the morning off with Coffee Zucchini from an unnamed vendor.

Gonna be beautiful today...enjoy. :)

Happy birthday Cyngreen2 - hope you have a wonderful day! [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d (thread started in Birthday Wishes)

We finally got a miniWalmart! It is about half the size of most that have been in, and it is mainly groceries - BUT! They have Scentsationals! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Debra - Luckeeeeee! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Do I foresee many trips to Walmart in your future? :D

I'm melting Nene's Nutmeg & Ginger. Luv this scent! :wub: Sure hope she brings this back, or better yet - makes it a permanent one on her list.

Morning, all! [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Debra ~ Happy to hear you have a Walmart. The BH&G Kettle Corn scent is yummy!

Maggie ~ Didn't you say you used to "NOT" like banana scents?! [smilie=th_laughing]

Just got all of my warmers going for the day. Here's what's on deck...

BH&G Butterscotch Maple Cake from my wonderful swap buddy [smilie=th_huganimal] in the kitchen

Shayz Pound Cake ~ also from my Swap Buddy [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] in the great room

Homemade Peony White Tea in the meditation room

Aunt Nena's Cinnamon Donuts in the bedroom ~ again, thanks to SB! [smilie=th_c032]

Homemade Almond Pastries in the bathroom

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

- Chocolate Cream (Dream Tarts) - nice throw and scent!

- Nana's Iced Pineapple Orange (Pics, Petals, & Scents) - really good throw in my powder room and a good fruity scent