The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

What's Heating Up in June?

Good Morning!

Enjoyed the Bohemian Rhapsody (TBG) all night and this morning [smilie=th_slider_flirt] ...definite reorder!

Finally changing up the scents:

Key Lime Zucchini from Butterfly Lane

Marshmallow Key Lime from Butterfly Lane

Key Lime Pie from Sugar & Spice

Have a good one. :)

From my swap box Swan Creek's Lemon Icebox Cookies. More cookie than lemon, but I love it! :wub:

From my swap box Swan Creek's Lemon Icebox Cookies. More cookie than lemon, but I love it! :wub:

I love that one too..... :)))

Good morning melting lemon lime pound cake from Victoria's Designer Creations and Hurricane daiquiri from cottage hill

Heeeeere's Ozzy!

042-1-1-1.jpg

OMG...I finally was able to get the pic to post and it's not enormous! nerdwoot.gif Anyhow, this is our new pup, Ozzy. He's very sweet and lovable and still has puppy breath!!! He's just 9 weeks old now and weighs 14 1/2 pounds already! We are really loving him...well, maybe not Tiger yet, but I'm sure they'll get used to each other! He was just outside playing and now he's out like a light! Oh yeah, and one of the funniest things is that he gets puppy hiccups!

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled melting thread 1sm016Giggle.gif Today I am melting a big favorite from Shayz..it's Country Time Lemonade Zucchini. I also have Nene's Shangri-la going upstairs and Cotton Bouquet in the mudroom.

Hope all is well with all my CF buddies...I haven't been able to post much since we got Ozzy...it's a full time job taking care of him! whew.gif

Oh yeah, my boys are done with school as of this afternoon. Needless to say, they're thrilled.thtigger.gif

Take care all...hugs to everyone!group5.gif

That is a ridiculously cute puppy!!!!!!!!!!

I'm melting an Oceanside B&BW mini candle I popped out (in the living room), and mixologies of Yankee's Black Cherry and Vanilla Cupcake in the kitchen and Home Sweet Home and Buttercream in the dining room. Oh and Lavender Vanilla in the bedroom. :)

Oh Aria, Ozzy is absolutely adorable! I can see why you adopted him. He would've been hard to resist. Last day of school here, too. Don't know if that's a good thing yet or not. lol

Sweet puppy! OMG so cute.

This afternoon I'm melting from my first Butterfly Lane order. Loving everything I got. Right now I'm melting Key Lime Zucchini.

Earlier was Afternoon at the Fair from Streetman Candles, thanks to my swap buddy. I really liked it - had some violet in it. Good one.

th_hello.gif

I'm melting Thompson's Apples & Cinnamon from a CF pal th_wave.gif I am about to get started on some tacos for dinner, so I am sure that will be scenting up the house as well lol.

Aria - Ozzy is just too cute!! th_806e4b7f.gif

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Aria - Ozzy is SO adorable! :wub: He looks squeezable. [smilie=th_bighug-1] It's such fun to watch them - they play full out then just drop and fall asleep immediately - not a care in the world. Thanks for sharing your sweet boy with us! [smilie=th_slider_hi5]

I'm melting DT's Lemon Drop Cookies from my swap box. Delicious! [smilie=th_aa17]

What a precious puppy, Aria! I can see why your family is in love. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

For the evening, it's a few from my swap buddy...

Scentsy Blueberry Cheesecake, Shayz Apple Butter Zucchini & Shayz Pink Sunny Sand

Shady Mountain Lemon Bundt Cake

Have a good evening!

Hi there everyone...wow...I am actually posting twice in one day here...lol. Ozzy has crashed again. Thanks so much for all the sweet words about him!

I have a candle burning right now...McCall's Mulled Apple Cider. I know it's more of a fall type scent, but I love these types of scents any time of the year.

I'm also melting a tart from a sweet CF pal...FP Ice Cream Scoop Bread...so good and mixing nicely with the candle too!

The boys just went down the street to play flashlight tag...lol.

Have a great night sleep9fh6.gif

Oh my gosh Aria...Could Ozzy be any cuter? Nope...he's the CUTEST already!!! [smilie=th_huganimal] I love his coloring and his little face!!! You are so lucky!

I have to say, I really enjoyed those limes today...BL goes the the top of my list for key lime scents! [smilie=th_BringItOn]

For Now:

Upstairs it's Romance from McCalls...love it...I think it's a Lovespell dupe.

Downstairs:

Creamy Coconut Cake from Sugar & Spice

Raspberry Macaroon from Aunt Nenas

[smilie=thzzz003] Night, night.

Oh Aria, I want 6 of those!!! And I wanna rub their cute little puppy tummies!

Tonight is Candle Dippers - Autumn Pear.

Aria: Ozzy is just too cute! Thanks for sharing a pic of him :)

Tonight I have CFTKR Strawberry white cake going in the livingroom and Crosscreek Jungle love going in the kitchen.

Good Friday Morning! Melting from Aunt Nena's Cinnamon Donuts and in the bedroom Dark Kiss. So far I am really enjoying the tarts from this vendor.

TGIF! :)

I am starting out with Crosscreek's Caramel Walnut. I don't hate this, but it's not a reorder for me. The last time I melted this scent, DH said the house smelled like an old lady th_scratch.gif I think there is some sort of powdery note that comes out a bit. But...you need to use up some of your stash sometimes so you can buy more!! th_pardon.gif

[smilie=th_bb20]

Today I have Crosscreek Island Mango melting @ work.

Have a great Friday everyone!

Good Morning & Happy Friday!!! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

The Raspberry Macaroon was not as big a thrower as the other 2 Aunt Nena's scents...was light for me.

Changing them up this morn:

LSC Raspberry Lemonade

LSC Tangerine Tulip

LSC Watermelon Mojito

[smilie=th_e3301ae2]

Smells great....have a good one! :)

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning melting gain from AMS and pink blueberry ice cream from Victoria designer creations. have a great day all