The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

What's Heating Up in June?

Perfect thread title, Maggie - LOVE it!!

[smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Today is starting out dark, rainy and thundering - it's matching my mood (except the thunder part - lol) DS had his "promotion" ceremony yesterday, and I managed not to bawl like a baby in front of everyone. Today he has 1/2 day of school, last day EVER, I've spent 7 years total at that elementary school, I feel like I'm losing an old friend, as Zack is my youngest, so no going back there anymore.

[smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Sometimes when things in life come to an end, you feel ready to let them go, it's time, and it's all good, but this one is hitting hard - it's gonna be a bit of a struggle to move on I think. Thanks for letting me cry here about it and thank you for all your good wishes and encouraging words, you girls ARE the bestest ever!!

So, what's heating up in June?

McDreamy by Aroma Soy Grazia in one bathroom (next to last clam in the stash)

Gain by Crabby Candle in another bathroom

and a goodie from my swap box (thank you, dear friend!) Rejuvenating Spa (just what I need!) by Dream Soy in kitchen, living room and hallway

My bedroom still has Black Canyon (swoon, swoon) by Missy's Tempting Tarts

and my bathroom is getting the cutest button tart of Crystal Blue Waters by CrossCreek, also from the swap box I got yesterday, as soon as I get back there to throw it in!

Aria, I am so excited to see pics and hear about your pup! Training Training - I have 2 labs (a yellow & a chocolate) and when they are puppies (which seems to last a looooong time) and they come into their size - look out! well, you've seen Marley & Me, I'm sure! lol

th_bb20.gif

Nice title, Maggie! :)

I am starting off with Pumpkin Crunch Cake from Aunt Nena's. So glad it is the weekend and so glad the temps have gone down!

Love the title too..

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning loading up the camper and off to yet another race weekend. not melting yet but will be melting Pioneer gatherings from YOCC as soon as we get set up. Have a great weekend all

[smilie=th_c2e41937] TGIF!!! [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Great thread title MaggieMae! [smilie=The_Hi]

Today I'm still melting AC Gingerbread Cafe Latte but I just added AC Cafe mocha to it for a bit more punch.

Have a good day everyone!

Good morn, everyone. Today I'm melting: Melon Strawberry from Time & Again.

This week I'm burning: Serengeti Sunset from Mylingy's, votive

Deck the Hall from BBW, mini

Sweet Lilies, Gardenia Blossom, Poppy Fields, 3 type votive from Old Va.

I finally get to try the famous Swan Creek Roasted Espresso - good throw & good scent!

Also, Earth Flower (Dream Tarts) - nice but light

added:

- Front Porch Cherry Cola - strong! I like it. Smells a little almond-y.

- Swan Creek Lemon Ice Box Cookies - not terribly strong throw-wise, but a nice scent! I just added more to the melter so maybe that will help.

Nice thread title, Maggie!

I'm melting Nene's Lemon Sugar & Candied Violets and Can-Do's Citrus Zinger (which had zero cold sniff, so we'll see).

Who's excited for the weekend? [smilie=The_Hi]

Thanks re the thread title guys.... ;) ...you guys are the best!!!

Hugs to you Laurie...give yourself some time. :mellow:

Melting

Blueberry Cheesecakes Ice Cream from Sugar & Spice..yummy.

Blackberry Jam Zucchini from a generous and talented friend...amazing.

Have a good one.

Hi all!

I just started melting Apple Orchard Zucchini from HHS th_stophierDancedancer04.gif We had to have someone out to look at our oil furnace. Since they had to do work on it, the house stinks like oil now th_a136.gif I am hoping the stench clears out soon.

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Great title for June MaggieMae! I'm hoping it's just our tarts & candles that are heating up. ;)

I just started melting Apple Orchard Zucchini from HHS We had to have someone out to look at our oil furnace. Since they had to do work on it, the house stinks like oil now

Shortygal - Ugh...oil smells - and not in a good way. :wacko: Hope it goes away soon. The Apple Orchard Zucchini sounds good - whatcha think? I've seen quite a few new ones on her drop down list to order, but don't see them on the scent description list. <_<

I'm melting SH's Fried Cinnamon Dumplings from my swapbox. Cinnamony goodness! [smilie=th_yay]

[smilie=th_bb20]

Maggie Mae and sweet, You could be right about the McCall's candle. I bought it while in the mountains last weekend. In the gift shop it smelled really good and it was only 15.99 for a large jar. Maybe that should have told me something. But I will take your advice and try another one in the future.

Tonight I'm melting from YC Cherry Berry Pie. Getting ready for the weekend.

The Apple Orchard Zucchini sounds good - whatcha think? I've seen quite a few new ones on her drop down list to order, but don't see them on the scent description list. <_<

It seems a lot of vendors never get around to adding all their new scent descriptions....bums me out! With that said, I am liking this scent! I can definitely smell the apple in it. So far, it isn't smelling like a spicy apple but more like a sweet juicy apple to my noseth_200912104451.gif

Cute title, Maggie!

Laurie - it is really hard, isn't it, to see those milestones through. At my son's elementary "graduation" they had boxes and boxes of tissues sitting around. You could tell the teachers knew what to expect!

Tonight is Scentsational - Grapefruit Sage.

Hey everybody! Hope everyone has a great June and an awesome summer! Tonight I'm melting:

Lemon Bundt Cake-SMT

Zucchini Bread-SMT (both awesome!)

and burning:

Berry Jam-YC

Good Morning-YC

Good Morning CandleFinders

B)

Starting the day with:

Fairy Garden by LSC in the hallway

Earthen Oak by LSC in the living room

Rain by CBV in the kitchen (this one is taking over - it's a very strong clean/laundry type scent to me)

:D

Have a great weekend