The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

What's Heating Up in June?

I've got a problem...just went over to Dream Tarts and she has a bargain bin for $3.50 per 5 pack. [smilie=th_dancing_smile] Great deal except ya gotta buy 15 packs....hmmmmm [smilie=th_sSig_what] Normally, this wouldn't be a problem but I've got tarts coming out of my ears...don't know if I can pass this up....whatcha think? [smilie=th_scratch]

MaggieMae - my ears perked up when I read bargain bin. :D I dunno...the price is good & there's free shipping this month, but the 15 pack minimum is the deal breaker for me. <_< I checked the scents she has left and too many on my wish list were gone. R U going 4 it?

I just put in Home Baked Bread from Nene's and from what I can smell so far.....th_Drglar.gif Bread scents are tricky because they can have that super strong yeast smell. This is smelling like buttery crust or something cloud_9.gif I hope it stays this good the longer it melts

Shortygal - [smilie=iagree] Nene's Home Baked Bread is deeeeelish! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

I'm melting Shayz Zucchini Almond Cake from my swap box. [smilie=th_teks0311] It's hard to tell if I smell any almond. Both Almond and Zucchini Bread are strong on their own, but I think I'm mostly smelling ZB. Whatev.....it's GOOD! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

[smilie=th_Hello_] I've been gone a lot lately, and boy, it's sure been fun. [smilie=th_butbutbut] today I've been home and am enjoying LSC's Vanilla Voo Doo.

Happy June, everyone! Great thread title, Maggie. [smilie=th_200912104451]

Gail

lady - I just melted my last Blue Gecko Electric Lime - whooooowie was it strong!

Roserent - Cleansing Mix is my favorite DT! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Maggie - uhoh...how did you find out about the DT packs??? I thought I pretty much cleaned her out with my final order! Also, where did you find the Scensationals - Mom is and then the Care Package - do you have that? Were those at the store or on line?

Tonight I have just started K's Kreations - Lavender Fields

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning!

I am melting Angie's Famous Cupcakes from Front Porch :) It is so dark and gloomy out this morning. I wish I was still th_slider_bigsleep.gif

Good morning, all! It's been rainy and a bit cool out, so I'm melting Country Gift Shop from BRH to perk up.

Morning. [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Nancy ~ That BH&G Maple Butterscotch Cake was a good mix of both. At times I would walk in the room and smell mostly Maple though, and other times Butterscotch. Def will get again! :)

Melts for the day:

Shayz Zucchini Cream in the kitchen

BH&G Country Kettle Corn in the great room

Aunt Nene'a Coconut Cream Pie in the bedroom

All these are courtesy of my wonderful swap buddy! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Have a great day, all!

Good morning starting my day off with Marshmallow vanilla latta from butterfly lane. have a great day all

Good Morning it's a marshmallow kind of a day here. I have slatkins Marshmallow Fireside and Marshmallow Madness from Haley's Heavenly Scents. I sure hope slatkin's bring this scent back next year. I love it.

Melting Apple Zucchini breat @ work today. It is amazing! Everyone is commenting on it lol ;)

NMHoneybear--thanks so much for the info. I have a package of this but keep wondering if I should try it or give it to a friend. I think I'll give it a go.

For this afternoon it is Scentsationals My Mom is my best friend--vanilla cupcake. Love it!

Melting Tara's Pink Apple Fluff...this is a really great scent. I've been busy since DS was home. His GF/fiance' is staying on and trying to get some wedding plans started. She is also having gallbladder surgery.. I hope all is well in Candleland.

Hi everyone. Today I'm melting: Cupcake from Ashland. Melting: Plumaria from Crabby.

Burning: Deck the Halls, mini from BBW

Cucumber Lemon, votive from West Brook.

MaggieMae - my ears perked up when I read bargain bin. :D I dunno...the price is good & there's free shipping this month, but the 15 pack minimum is the deal breaker for me. <_< I checked the scents she has left and too many on my wish list were gone. R U going 4 it?

Sweet...not yet. I can't make up my mind. [smilie=th_confused3] I already came up with a list of 15 so that's not a problem...but the total would come to over $50 and I already spent tons this cc cycle.... [smilie=th_idontknow]

Maggie - uhoh...how did you find out about the DT packs??? I thought I pretty much cleaned her out with my final order! Also, where did you find the Scensationals - Mom is and then the Care Package - do you have that? Were those at the store or on line?

Debra...I was just browsing her site and it linked to a bargain bin! She's listing all the 5 packs she has left.

I bought my ScentSationals "My Mom is" at my Walmart around Mother's Day. Don't know if they have them anymore but I bought 2 of most of them and I would be happy to share. I didn't see the Care Package there.

Melting:

Orchid Lake Citrus & Teak upstairs

Downstairs it's:

LSC Blackberry Peach Pound Cake &

CFTKR Orange Chiffon Thumbprint Cookies- both from my SB... [smilie=th_smilies-2]

Thanks!

Have a good one! :)

I have my first CFTKR tarts going and now I understand what the fuss is about!

Creme brulee is melting in the living room and Blackberry jam B.C. Cheesecake in the kitchen. Both are amazing and throwing nice and strong :)

I tried the apple zucchini at work today and it was to die for! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Thanks, Maggie! I am in a holding pattern for a bit - I will keep eyeing the new store for a bit and see what they stock.

Tonight is my bestest Scentsy ever: Oxford. [smilie=cloud_9]

I have company this week so no melts for now. Right before they came I had some good ones going, though:

- Egyptian Musk (CandleDippers) - loved it but only burned it for 1/2 hour. It was good & strong so I hope it stays that way when I start it again.

- Lemongrass and Thai Pear votives (Swan Creek) - my votive holder thing is not level so they burned unevenly at first...I manually evened out the melt pool after a bit & they burned beautifully for several hours. Still only half gone. They smelled nice, too! My family could really smell them.

I also tried melting Whispering Winds (CBV) in my 15 watt plug in...it never melted! This one did melt great in my 24 watt melter, though.

Good Morning...26760903.gif

I have a candle burning this morning - McCall's Mulled Apple Cider. I love this type of scent!

Hope all is well with everyone...between the new puppy Ozzy, and the boys' end of the schoolyear activities, I haven't had any computer time! It's all good though. I am trying to post a pic of Ozzy, but having a hard time with the size and it keeps coming out HUGE! Anyone know what I need to do? I've posted lots of wax pics in the p0rn section and have never had a problem.

DS#2's class is having a class picnic at the park today. I will go and help as much as I can considering I will have to bring Ozzy with me. He is not fond of being left alone in his crate yet!!! ruhroh.gif lol

Have a great day friends!