The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

What's Heating Up in June?

Good afternoon CF buddies!

I have a hodge podge of scents going on around the house plus open windows...

• last bit of a Slatkin Sparkling Mojito candle on the warmer
  • Churros by BH&G
  • Rosemary candle by Swan Creek
  • Fresh Air by God < ----

katz, how exciting about the wedding planning! I love weddings! I remember what fun it was trying on gowns for my own wedding.

Maggie, awww, poor Daisy...Ozzy is sending her a puppy hug!

Okay, gots to go...DS is having some sort of crisis with the lawn mower...lol...

LOVE IT!!!! :)

Thanks for the hug, Ozzy!!! Hopefully, she will be feeling better each day!

Changed up the scents...all from my swap box:

Watermelon Cotton Candy in Living Room

Blue Cotton Candy in the Family Room

Sugar Cookie Cotton Candy in the Kitchen...all from CFTKR

Smells sugary sweet!! [smilie=th_smilies-2]

th_Hello_.gif

I am melting Coconut Marshmallow from Front Porch.

Aria - I hear that fresh air scent is supposed to be good th_biggestgrin.gif

mpfand - I would feel a bit mellow.gif too. I am sure she will end up having a great time. Hopefully some fun stories to share with Mom once she is home too biggrin.gif

Been a long day. Took Daisy to the vet yet again

Maggiemae - Awww...poor sweet Daisy. :( And poor U [smilie=th_empathy] - the blood woulda scared me, 2. I hope she's feeling much better soon! It's difficult when our pets aren't feeling well and we just want to do something to help them feel better.

I went wedding dress looking with my FDIL last Saturday and she found her dress.

Katz - Sounds like you'll be looking for your dress soon, too. [smilie=th_aa17] When is the wedding?

DD left for girls camp this morning.

Mpand - I hope the week goes quicky for you. [smilie=th_cry2yw3] To help, some retail therapy shopping for waxies may be in order.... [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

I'm melting CFTKR's Glazed Cinnamon Donut. Yummmmm! :wub:

shortygal, I'm sure she'll have lots of great stories to tell when she gets home. I told her to be sure to take lots of pictures!

sweet, now that's a good idea- waxie shopping always makes me feel better! [smilie=yes]

The house felt so empty today, even though DS was home all day with me. Melting Lemon Coconut Chiffon from Scentsy.

Good Morning! Slept great last night....not a peep out of Ozzy! tinyBichon.gif He's finally getting used to his routine.

Just put the melter on with Scratch Cake from YOCC

mpfand, I just know your DD is having a blast at camp LoScrigno_campeggio2.gif

weathersun.gifWe're expecting a gorgeous day here.

Happy Melting!

Good Mornin' [smilie=th_blij51]

Listening to some 70's music this morning...will get me in a good mood before starting my day. Last day of work (school) today for me... [smilie=th_c2e41937] The kids still have a couple days left.

Thanks Sweet :) ....she seems a little better but I will have to see how she is after she is done with her antibiotics. [smilie=th_806e4b7f]

Mpfand~ I am sure she will have a blast!! Try to keep busy...it "might" help a little. [smilie=th_friends] She'll be back before ya know it!

Aria~ [smilie=th_Hnh5] YEAH!!! Ozzy slept the night? GREAT!!! That's the hardest part of those absolutely, adorable puppies!!!

This morning it's:

Sugar & Spice Cider Donut (I think her brittle is less potent than her tarts) [smilie=th_idontknow]

Upstairs:

It was Cashmere Blanket from TDC...not for me...smelled like baby lotion.

Now it's Amish Wash Day (CFTKR) from my swap box.... [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Have a good one! :)

Melting ScentSationals Banana Nut Bread @ work this morning. Found this scent at my Walmart and am LOVING it :)

good morning no melting yet loading up the camper and hitting the road soon will melt away when we are set up

Started with Cranberry Fig (The Bathing Garden) - one little clamshell cube has been hugely scenting my whole downstairs for over two hours already. Still going strong and what a fantastic fresh scent!

Also have one clamshell cube of Barefoot (Universal Voodoo) going in my office. Very good throw and an interesting and nice scent with gardenia and some spiciness being slightly predominant ("white grapefruit, linden blossom, gardenia, sandalwood, coriander, sage"). I've had this clamshell for almost a year. When I first melted it, it was "fresher" (more grapefruit); now it is a more mellow scent because of the gardenia.

I tried out my crumbly Everything Prim tarts this morning at work and no throw... I put 4 tarts in there and can barely smell it :(

I'm waiting for the wax to harden so I can change it out to something nice and strong.

I did try a couple soy cup shots last night and those threw a bit. I tried Caramel Apple which threw a little and I added Spiced Apple and that one threw decently. The wax is a very strange consistency though... Even the soy shot cups are a mess, no way to get them out easily, it has to be scooped out by spoon. The wax is a gritty soft pasty texture.

I'm happy that it's not a complete loss scent wise but I would definitely not buy again and certainly not recommend this vendor.

Now I can't wait to throw in something from CFTKR in my melter!

I added one more room:

Tropical Island (Front Porch) - strong & good!! (pineapple, coconut, and a fresh Caribbean breeze). This was a freebie and I will buy it next time :)

Slept great last night....not a peep out of Ozzy!

Aria - :thyay: He's so smart - that didn't take long at all! [smilie=th_blij81]

Last day of work (school) today for me... [smilie=th_c2e41937]

MaggieMae - [smilie=th_aa20] Let the fun begin!!!! :confettistars:

Melting ScentSationals Banana Nut Bread @ work this morning. Found this scent at my Walmart and am LOVING it :)

Becky - [smilie=iagree] ...their BNB is delish! [smilie=yes]

I'm melting CFTKR's Cinnamon Indian Bread. I was hoping it'd be good and yep....it's a keeper! [smilie=th_aa17]

Sweet...can't really have [smilie=party] until tomorrow night...gotta go clean up the classrooms tomorrow....then I can [smilie=snoopy] !!!

Changed up the scents for the evening:

Tropical Buttercream Cake from Dream Tarts...gotta melt some of this since I ordered more! It's Bananas And Pineapples In A Delicious Buttercream Cake Sprinkled With Coconut.....YUM! :)

Melting Glazed Walnut Spice from Swan Creek. This is drool worthy. [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] A big thank you to my Swap Buddy!

Scentsy here tonight - A Sharp Dressed Man.

Maggie - I think I got that DT scent, too - I am going to go hunt and see. I know I had it on the list...but it was a long list!

Pink Jasmine Fresh Type (from Tickled Pink Sensations - I wish they were still in business!) - I am really picky about jasmines but this one is good...and I've had it in a drawer for over 6 years!

su1.gif Good Morning...another gorgeous day here. I am loving this weather.

Melting Roasted Espresso from Swan Creek and French Vanilla Pound Cake from CFTKR

Maggie & sweet, Ozzy is doing really good and not crying during the night at all...knock on wood! He has been sleeping on the floor in our room on top of DH's slippers! It's cute and he hasn't tried to chew them yet...lol.

Hope everyone has a lovely day 74876.gif