The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

What's Heating Up in June?

Hi friends...it's been a busy day here. This is the first time I am sitting down to relax. Puppies and kids are a lot of work! [smilie=yes]

Right now, I only have one candle burning by Swan Creek...it's Rosemary scent and very nice and herbal and soothing. [smilie=th_00000020]

Maggie, congrats on the twins' graduation and your summer vacation beginning too! :confettistars:

Earlier today, I just had to melt one of my current favorite scents...Raspberry Coconut Zucchini from CFTKR. I have gone through quite a few of these and am still in love with this scent! [smilie=th_create]

Heading off to bed in just a few [smilie=thzzz003] ...will be getting up early with Ozzy. He sleeps through the night without getting up and crying. However, by 6am he is ready to go outside and play for awhile! [smilie=th_BringItOn]

Coffee-14.gif Good morning...up early with the "Oz-meister". He is funny in the morning...actually wakes up a little sleepy, groggy and unsteady on his feet! We just had some playtime outside after he did his business. Now he's happily chewing on a nylabone.

I just started a melter with a tart shared with me by a sweet CF gal. It's YOCC Apple Butter ZB and the cold sniff made me swoon [smilie=th_LOVE]

Final baseball game and picnic for DS#2 today.baseball2.gif He's had a great season and has really developed nicely as a baseball player this year. Thanks to some great coaching and lots of practice. We're proud of what DS has accomplished. [smilie=th_thumbs20up] We also got his report card in the mail and he got all A's and B's as well as excellent marks on citizenship and work and study habits. The teacher also took the time to write some very nice comments. proudmom.gif and Dad!!!!

Sorry for going on and on...lol...back to our regularly scheduled Scent fo the Day thread....smilienews.gif You all have a great day!

Good morning everyone! Starting the day with Bourbon by Scentsy in LR and Hansel and Gretel by BRH in computer room.

- Watermelon Herb (LSC) - strange scent - not a re-order but I am really enjoying it!

- Daydreams (Candle Dippers) - nice, basic, slightly powdery perfume scent; good throw even though it is a soft scent

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gifGood morning!

I'm starting off with Snickerdoodle from HHS :) The sky is very blue and the sun is already shining. It seems like a good day for some bbq'ing th_200912104451.gif

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Still no Laurie? [smilie=th_scratch] Yoooohooooo.....Laurie [smilie=th_shout] - hope all is well with you and no damage after those torrential rains last weekend. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

Final baseball game and picnic for DS#2 today.

Aria - sounds like a fun day! You should be proud - he's doing great! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

The sky is very blue and the sun is already shining. It seems like a good day for some bbq'ing

Shortygal - it's a beautiful morning here too! Hey peeps....BBQ party at Shortygal's house! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr What time's dinner? [smilie=th_happy]

I'm melting Swan Creek's Vanilla Pound Cake. Sooooo good! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Have a fun weekend everyone! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Yep Sweet...I was wondering the same thing! LAURIEEEEEE!!!! :o

Well, good morning all! It's looking beautiful here today too Shortygal! ^_^

Thanks Aria for the well wishes...I send them to you too...sounds like everyone is doing very well over there! :) Being a proud mom feels good! :D

Melting

LSC Tiramisu Sugar Cookie and an unnamed tart in Coffee and Marshmallow.

Have a good one. :)

Starting the day out with Maple Buttercream Cappuccino from CFTKR and Rich Vanilla Champagne from TBG. Both are from my swap box. [smilie=th_teks0311]

DD comes home today! [smilie=th_yay]

My afternoon melt was CFTKR's Pumpkin Souffle. I've had this scent from other vendors, really liked it :wub: & wondered if Carol's was good. Duh....OF COURSE it was [smilie=th_fabulous1]!! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] I've been letting my TDC order sit for a while and getting antsy to try one, so I'm ending the day with a freebie of their Chestnuts & Brown Sugar. Deeeelish...I can't wait to melt more of theirs! [smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Boy, it's quiet here today.... [smilie=th_cha69]

Everyone's out and it's just me and the dog. Weird feeling.

At least I am enjoying my melts this evening... courtesy of a lovely CF pal!

Swan Creek Iced Ginger Spice

CFTKR Caramel Praline Indian Bread

CFTKR Cinnamon Indian Bread

Have a good night. :)

Tonight it's Gain (Apple Mango Tango) from Kim's Tarts- This was one of my free samples I got in my order today and I love it, it's fruity, mixed with a little floral note and clean

Tonight it's Gain (Apple Mango Tango) from Kim's Tarts- This was one of my free samples I got in my order today and I love it, it's fruity, mixed with a little floral note and clean

Oh good, I ordered one, too!

Yesterday afternoon I melted some Tara's:

- Chubba Dubba - very heavy on the lemongrass...that is all I smelled, actually...but I loved it! And good throw, too)

- Lemon Lavender - very bracing...no sweetness in this; not a favorite but still a good scent

- Citrus Glazed Pumpkin Carrot Cake - very low throw :(

th_sHellobar.gif

I am melting Cupcake from Ashland :) We had some yummy marinated chicken on the grill yesterday. Grilled corn on the cob was great as well. The weather isn't looking as nice today, so I'm glad we took advantage yesterday. I saved you a plate Sweet cool.gif

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

Good Morning... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Melting Swan Creek Glazed Walnut Spice...yum

Weather here is sort of cloudy and blah plus I'm reeeeally still very sleepy...think I may catch a few zzz's on the couch nap.gif

Happy Father's day to all the dad's! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I saved you a plate Sweet

Awwww....thank U Shortygal! [smilie=th_bomb] Your BBQ sounds delish!

I'm reeeeally still very sleepy...think I may catch a few zzz's on the couch nap.gif

Aria - I feel like that this morning, too. [smilie=th_smiley-yawn] Sitting on the couch, my eyes were closing and my head was bobbing....getting whiplash. :lol: I better get moving! [smilie=th_316785e4]

I'm melting TDC's Sunday Morning. I waited all week to melt this on...Sunday morning! [smilie=th_pardon] It's a good one - lots of different sniffs to this, it keeps morphing to another delish one. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Hi friends. I've been away at the beach for a while beating those summertime blues. th_WE1summer013.gif

I brought a melter plate, a few tart pans from Can-Do and a handful of beachy melts from Yankee Candle. It was a good way to use up and enjoy my YC melts.

Today I put on Lemon Verbena from Candledippers. Good and strong. I've gotten lots of positive comments about this scent from all the teenagers running in and out of here lately.

How is everyone this Fathers Day?

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads!

This morning I put on the melter YC Tahitian Tiare Flower. This is one of my favorite scents from Yankee and I want to use up every last bit of scent.

I am also burning -

YC Beach Flowers

YC Christmas at the Beach

YC Pineapple Cilantro

YC Sun & Sand

Slatkin's mini candle in Coconut Leaves

It smells great in here!!

Today I put on Lemon Verbena from Candledippers. Good and strong.

Jules - It's been several years since I melted that, but it was so good I still remember it! [smilie=th_thumbs20up] Have fun at the beach! [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

I'm melting ScentSational's Moms the Best Chef (baked apple & pastry scent) from my swap box... [smilie=th_cc15] !