The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

What's Heating Up in June?

Melting Bird of Paradise from Backroad Hobbies. It is hot, hot, hot here. Stay cool, everyone!

Shortygal - It would be 84 degrees - that's what the thermometer in my dining room sez. [smilie=th_th1ptgno] The summer solstice arrived at 7:09pm tonite - guess summer is officially here. [smilie=th_dd5]

I'm melting Olde SaltBox Scents Olde Plimoth Dough Bowl from a sweet CF friend. [smilie=th_teks0311] The cold sniff smells exactly like fresh cookie dough just mixed up and ready to make into cookies and the melted sniff is deeeelish! [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Sweet- Ugh th_shout.gif Too hot!! What you are melting sounds absolutely yummy though!

It's BH&G's Sugared Melon Kiwi this morning @ work :)

Same here! I kinda think it smells like watermelon jolly rancher what u think?

Winding down for the night with a few candles

Kringle Bakers' Vanilla pillar

YC Beach Walk votive

Slatkin Island Nectar jar

You've been watering, or Ozzy's doing it for you? [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] Glad he's clean & fluffy. My pups hate baths, but they get them when I cant stand it anymore.

ththlaughter.gif I do the flowers with the garden hose and Ozzy takes care of the grass!!!rotfl2.gif

Aria & Breelee ~ I am so jealous that you both have Butterfly Lane goodies. I want one of those loaves and a bunch of cups. Too bad she is closed for a bit. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Today was the day I finally felt good enough to unpack my suitcase. [smilie=th_sSig_what] Yep, still recuperating from my cruise bug. Needed something good and strong in the bedroom for the job, so I put on Shayz Zucchini Marshmallow. YUMMY! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

ETA LSC Banana Mallow Bread in the kitchen ~ sooooo good!

Glad your feeling a bit better...I got food poisoning once on a vacation and it hit me suddenly when we were in the car driving back to where we were staying after watching a beautiful sunset on Lake Michigan. We were in the middle of nowhere! Ugh! It was horrible. I didn't know BL was closed.

Aria - it's such a pitiful, sad look, isn't it? And they look SO different when they're all wet - like drowned rats. (That's a terrible comparison - where did they get that from? :blink: ) Not that I know what drowned rats look like.... [smilie=th_foolish1]

He did look funny when he was wet! I think that made it all the more pitiful!!!

Gotta go...some teenage drama going on with DS in the other room....

Tonight it's Monkey Breath from Kim's Tarts- This one is fruity, but then you get the caramel and the toffee, so it's not overly fruity, it's like a sweet fruit type of scent

Luna smells awesome- it's one of my faves, it's not one of the stronger ones, it's like a nice light scent, I get the sandlewood, and there's soft florals with berries in the background, it's nice.

[smilie=th_teks0311] Shortygal!

This weather is wicked. It was a very rough graduation...outdoors. [smilie=th_sad2hz1]

Swapbox scents this eve:

Tropical Escape and Heatwave...PERFECT for this kinda weather! [smilie=help]

Good Morning! Melting in the kitchen Pumpkin Apple Strudel and in bedroom Gain, both are from Kim's Tarts. Not sure how they will mingle when they meet in the middle though.

Melting Haley's Heavenly Scents Sinfully Hot this morning @ work. One of my very favorite Cinnamon scents :)

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning!

I am melting Fruit Marshmallow Loops from Front Porch :) Today is going to be another scorcher, apparently a bit worse than yesterday th_thanimeomega_emoticon_97.jpg Keep cool, everyone!

Good Morning...pass the coffee please [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Ozzy is being quite a handful this morning...groan.gif Oh, and he has found Tigers stash of kitty toys. I think his goal is to chew and destroy them all! He especially likes the catnip scented ones! Maybe he thinks he's a cat rofl.gif

Right now I am melting a couple of tarts from two CF sisters...

Front Porch ~ Pink Sugar Cookie Dough Bread...love it and it is plenty strong

ScentSationals ~ Cinnamon Bun...omg, this smells like real cinnamon buns. I have it right in the kitchen and I wouldn't be surprised if the boys wake up and think I've been baking!

Thank you CF Sisters! SmileyHearts.gif

Maggie, I feel like such a clod as I completely missed congratulating you on your DS's graduation! I got sidetracked with the teenage drama over here and had to intervene. drama.gif Sorry to hear about the weather not cooperating. Here's to a bright future for your DS!!!!congrats.gif

Have a great day and stay cool su10.gif

Oh Aria...silly girl...Don't you worry about it!!! You are not a clod and I thank you for the wishes!!! [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

The Tropical Escape and Heatwave (CFTKR) are still on and were going all night...they smelled great coming down the stairs this morning....Definitely going on my reorder list. Thanks Swap buddy! :) But time to change them up:

Old World Carnival from TBG

Have a good one. :)

Hi everyone,

I have Crosscreek Island heat melting today and it is really nice and throwing strong :) Will have to reorder more of this!

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning I am melting coconut cream pie from long cane primitives and cotton candy milk shake from Victorias designer creations. Have a great day all

Morning! :)

Found three lone Shady Mountain tart cups that will have to hold me over until BL opens again. Have only changed up a couple of warmers so far...

SM Strawberry White Cake in the bedroom

LSC Banana Mallow Cake in the kitchen

Today is a big anniversary day for me and my hubby...20 years! On our wedding day, I "felt" like the luckiest girl in the world, but now, 20 years later, I "know" I am. :wub:

Have a great day!

Good Morning! Melting Nene's Cucumber Apple Splash

NMhoneybear [smilie=th_slider_congratulation on your anniversary! Enjoy your special day!

Happy anniversary, Honeybear.

I'm melting Triple Threat from Butterfly Lane. Last night was Toasted Marshmallow also from BL. I am sure enjoying the melts from this vendor.

Congrats: Honeybear on your 20 year anniversary.

Maggie: I'm glad you survived the outside graduation and congrats are in order to all!!th_congratulations.gif

I'm burning Scentsible Scents votive Prairie House, and Carol's Vamp Vogue.

Another hot one here, so I will be watering again this evening.th_WE1summer013.gif

Hi All-

It is going to be another scorcher here!

Melting today LSC Peach Vanilla Cupcake and Homemade Frosted Cupcake from my swap box.

Have a Happy Anniversary Honeybear!

Congrats on your 20th anniversary, Honeybear! That is a big deal! :rose:

I'm melting SH Pink Lime today. Just got 3 of those left in the huge bag I got way back in 2009.