The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

What's Heating Up in June?

[smilie=th_teks0311] for the well wishes Trep & Katz!

[smilie=th_happy096] Honeybear!! [smilie=th_slider_congratulation on 20 years!!!

I am REALLY enjoying this Old World Carnival from TBG...it's Cinnamon Funnel Cake with Wild Berry Taffy and it's [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4] ... [smilie=th_butbutbut] I don't see it on her list anymore. Gonna hafta email! The Cinnamon Funnel Cake is most dominant with the background of Berry Taffy. YUM.

Howdy...d137c514db3aa074bba5eea16cc61342.gif

Has anyone heard from Nautilique? Or is she on vacation somewhere?

I'm melting Black Amber & Lavender from Carol...incredible and a nice change from the bakery and spice.

Maggie, that sounds like a good one from TBG...I love her selection of scents.

Katz, what does Vamp Vogue smell like? scratchinhead.gif The name is so interesting!

trep, love ScentSationals Cupcake scent...have you tried the Cinnamon Bun scent yet? It's insanely good and I detected a very slight coffee note in it! Omg, delish!!!

honeybear, smiley_champagne.gif Happy 20th Anniversary to you both!

Stella, how are you enjoying the melts from Victoria's???

Well, friends....I am off to whip up some dinner bf-momscooking.gif TTFN!

Aria--I did try the Cinnamon Bun scent but DH couldn't take it so out it went. I hadn't really made up my mind about it before he gave it the thumbs down. I was surprised as I have melted Churros which is very similar and that one didn't bother him at all. He very seldom has scents he doesn't like but that one was just a no go for him.

Oh, and he has found Tigers stash of kitty toys. I think his goal is to chew and destroy them all! He especially likes the catnip scented ones! Maybe he thinks he's a cat

Aria - Yep, that may be his goal. :D BTW - is Tiger's litter box available to Ozzy? Just mentioning it, cuz some pups like to ummm....clean up? after kitty's, if U KWIM. :wacko: Gross, I know, but to them, it's a delicacy. [smilie=th_cha66]

cotton candy milk shake from Victorias designer creations.

Stella - what's the verdict on the VDC's waxies....R they keepers? [smilie=th_235F35F32]

Today is a big anniversary day for me and my hubby...20 years! !

Honeybear - Happy anniversary! [smilie=th_slider_congratulation Hope you're going out to celebrate! [smilie=th_cocktail]

Has anyone heard from Nautilique? Or is she on vacation somewhere?

Aria - I've given Laurie a shout out several times, but, so far....nuttin. Oh Laurieeeeeee...... we're waving 2 U! [smilie=The_Hi]

I'm melting Aunt Nena's Cinnamon Donuts from a CF buddy. [smilie=th_teks0311] Luv it - another vendor I need to check out! [smilie=th_c61]

Maggie, that sounds like a good one from TBG...I love her selection of scents.

It was really yummy...I am enjoying the latest batch like crazy! Ya know, I hope Laurie pops back in soon...I miss her! [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Melting:

Spice Cake (TDC) a giftie from a CF pal! This is [smilie=th_slider_flirt]...I'm think'in I need a boatload of this!

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Honeybear, 20 years! Congrats!

cmarie - I have some strays from back in 2009 too, it is nice to find that they still have a throw!

Tonight is HHS - Citrus Cilantro

th_oregonian_mornincoffee.gif Good morning!

Starting off with LSC Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough th_stophierDancedancer04.gif I think today is our last day of really hot temps. Some strong storms are supposed to move in later on. I am hoping our power stays on. We live in an area where a simple thunderstorm can knock it out th_F_14WA116161617.gif

th_prod_107_1676.gif

So glad to finally see Friday :)) Melting haley's Heavenlly Scents Caramel Cinnamon Latte this morning @ work :)

Good luck Shortygal! I hope your power stays on. :)

Starting the morning with:

YOCC Sticky Lucky Buns from my swap box

CANDO Sugar Cookie from my swap box

TDC Spice Cake (remelted)

Upstairs:

FP Blue Sugar from my swap box

My house is smelling AMAZING!!!!! :)

Have a great Friday.

Happy Anniversary, honeybear!. I miss Laurie too hope everything is ok.

Starting my day of with watermelon from shayz and Mango lime smoothie from long cane primitives.

Have a great weekend all and try to stay cool.

Happy Friday, all. I'm melting CYS Enraptured Dreams today -- I have a lot of half tart cups from CYS sitting around and I hope to make progress on them this summer.

Shortygal--sure hope you get the cooler temps without losing power. I hate it when the power goes out.

For this afternoon it is Scentsationals Santa's Sugar Cookies--maybe if I melt something with "Santa" in the name it will cool the weather down a tad. Ha! Not that I am complaining--I am in no hurry for the summer to pass.

Howdy Doody! I just got back from a haircut and some shopping. Left the boys at home to take care of Ozzy.

Melting Nene's Vanilla Buttercream Crunch...oh yum! Another melter has CFTKR Sour Cream Spice Cake...heavenly.

Aria--I did try the Cinnamon Bun scent but DH couldn't take it so out it went. I hadn't really made up my mind about it before he gave it the thumbs down. I was surprised as I have melted Churros which is very similar and that one didn't bother him at all. He very seldom has scents he doesn't like but that one was just a no go for him.

trep, I'll say one thing...the Cinnamon Buns was a strong scent. I had it in a low wattage melter and the scent was still throwing like crazy. Maybe it was just too strong for your DH's sniffer! I like Churros too.

Aria - Yep, that may be his goal. :D BTW - is Tiger's litter box available to Ozzy? Just mentioning it, cuz some pups like to ummm....clean up? after kitty's, if U KWIM. :wacko: Gross, I know, but to them, it's a delicacy. [smilie=th_cha66]

Aria - I've given Laurie a shout out several times, but, so far....nuttin. Oh Laurieeeeeee...... we're waving 2 U! [smilie=The_Hi]

I'm melting Aunt Nena's Cinnamon Donuts from a CF buddy. [smilie=th_teks0311] Luv it - another vendor I need to check out! [smilie=th_c61]

Funny you should mention the litter box because I've heard that dogs do that! Ewwwww!!!! Actually, I've caught him doing the same thing with deer droppings in our yard! AAAACCCKKKK! gagme.gif

It was really yummy...I am enjoying the latest batch like crazy! Ya know, I hope Laurie pops back in soon...I miss her! [smilie=th_smiley-crying]

Melting:

Spice Cake (TDC) a giftie from a CF pal! This is [smilie=th_slider_flirt]...I'm think'in I need a boatload of this!

[smilie=th_goodnight]

Maybe she's having computer issues....hope we hear from her soon!!!

shortygal, hope you don't lose power...that just rots.

Oh yeah, when I was at Target today, I caught myself sniffing all the dish soaps to see which one smelled the best! [smilie=th_create]

th_Hello_.gif

Thank you, Maggie, trep & Aria! It looked pretty bad for a while, but I think the worst has passed. I am melting OMG Cake from CFTKR. DH said it smells like an "old hippie" th_cha60.gif I don't know how he smells that. I might change it out if he continues to complain lol.

th_prod_107_1676.gif

@shortygal That is too funny about what your hubby is picking up from a cake scent!

I threw in CFTKR Apple zucchini when I got home and it's amazing! So nice and throws very strong, I put one little toast in and I can smell it from the other side of the house! I must order a lot more of this and try out more of her zucchini blends.

Thanks for the anniversary wishes, girls! Very sweet of you all! [smilie=group_hug]

Shortygal ~ Glad to hear the power outages bypassed you.

Mala ~ Yes, Carol's zucchini blends are delish! I'm contemplating an order at this very moment.

Our anniversary dinner was nice and I had some wine [smilie=th_a056] to celebrate and to deaden the pain of another tooth that has been bothering me. Unfortunately, I woke up in the middle of the night hurting and so spent this morning getting a second root canal (first one was a little over a month ago). [smilie=crap]

Feeling a little sorry for myself and thinking some retail therapy tonight might cheer me up. [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Didn't get my warmers all changed out until a while ago. Here's what's up for the evening:

CFTKR Peach White Cake in the kitchen

CFTKR Lime Fluff in the great room

LSC Sun & Sand Type in the bedroom

Swan Creek Lilac in the meditation room

Homemade Euphoria in the bathroom

McCall's Haley's Butter Frosting in the closet

Have a good night!