The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

What's Heating Up in June?

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe. GOOD MORNING!

Aria...Ozzy sounds like a cutie...hope you can get the pic up!! :)

This morning is:

Jamaica Me Crazy from Aunt Nenas

Cucumber Melon from Dream Tarts

Have a good one! :)

Good Morning!!

It is a beautiful day here!!

Melting all Homemade from my Swap Buddy-

Frosted Cupcake

Pink Birthday Cake

Cherry Mallow

[smilie=th_prod_107_1676]

I have CFTKR Caramelized praline zucchini going @ work. Another fantastic scent!

[smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Hello. [smilie=th_wave] Just started Vanilla Beanilicous from Aunt Nenas. Cold sniff is delicious!

Mala, I'm so glad you're loving CFTKR. Did you get any zuk scents? Those are amazing. I beg you to try Caramel Sticky Buns Cornbread. [smilie=th_Drglar] If you melt that at work, you'll never get rid of your co-workers. She didnt have it listed on my last order, so I asked about it. Sweetie that Carol is, she put a small gift bag in for me. I'm just glad to know she still has that scent.

I'm melting, in my brand spanking new melter, LSC Coconut Cream pie. :hearts_tr: Another to reorder.

th_Hello_.gif

I am melting CFTKR Creamy Vanilla Nutmeg. I'm not sure how into this scent I am yet. I like it, but not loving it. We'll see I guess!

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Edit: I took it out. I felt like my throat hurt smelling it? th_confused3.gif Now melting Ashland Lemon Meringue.

In the loft I added Paradise from Crosscreek. It's super strong! Perfect for the teen hang out room. :D I have my swap buddy to thank for this one! [smilie=th_aa21]

Aria - Ozzie will be the hit of the school picnic! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr Hope U can post a pic so we can see him. [smilie=yes]

I'm melting LOL's Vanilla Shake Cake. Yum...yum...YUM!!! For those of U that like their Vanilla Crack, U need to try this one, too. It's vanillalicious! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Mala, I'm so glad you're loving CFTKR. Did you get any zuk scents? Those are amazing. I beg you to try Caramel Sticky Buns Cornbread. [smilie=th_Drglar] If you melt that at work, you'll never get rid of your co-workers. She didnt have it listed on my last order, so I asked about it. Sweetie that Carol is, she put a small gift bag in for me. I'm just glad to know she still has that scent.

I did get Apple zucchini and it blew me away! Next order I will try every zucchini scent she has!

Caramel sticky buns corn bread wasn't in stock when my order was placed. I'll keep an eye on it for sure in the next round!

[smilie=th_december2201661-1]

Tonight it's Bella Swan from CBV- I like this one and I normally don't like florals, but I think this has just the right amount of florals and sweetness so it's not a strong overpowering floral and I love it

CFTKR Caramel apple cheesecake, I like it but it's not as strong as others I've tried so far.

Good Morning!!

My house smells wonderful!! I am melting WAHM Banana Berry Zucchini Bread pie. This was a gift from a very generous CF friend. [smilie=th_WooHooRainbowWaveJack

Thank you sooo much!!