The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

What's Heating Up in June?

I have my swap buddy to thank for how good my house smells today. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] Swan Creek Mandarin & Mulberry in the main living area TBG Lavender Vanilla in my office. This is my favorite scent to melt in my office.

[smilie=th_sHellobar] everyone. Today I'm melting: Peach Bread Pudding from Front Porch, Holiday Bayberry from YC.

Burning: Honeysuckle from TJ Max, very good so far.

Maggie ~ Didn't you say you used to "NOT" like banana scents?! [smilie=th_laughing]

"Used to" are the key words!!!! ;) Now I am really enjoying them!!! It's funny how much my tastes have expanded over the years.

Changed up the scents...

Sweet Clover from Dream Tarts

Hi all! :)

I am melting Da Lime In Da Coconut from HHS th_avatar_4219.gifDH isn't really into a lot of the scents I choose to melt. He either says he can't smell them or they smell bad . He is really enjoying this one though and said it is making him want a drink th_thjoseandcousinm.gif He just commented again as I am writing this ..."That smells too good." I love when he actually likes something! th_i-m_so_happy.gif

AC Brown sugar pecan (amazing) in the living room and AC Vanilla lime in the kitchen

Weekend went by in a whirlwind. DH and I packed in a bunch of activities. I melted CYS Find Your Wings yesterday and Can-Do Starbucks today.

DMIL will be visiting Tuesday through Friday, so I don't know how much melting I'll do this week. I have no idea if scents bother her or if she likes them. But I am very excited for her visit because she is a wonderful person who is a ton of fun to spend time with.

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good Morning!

Christy...you are a lucky lady...your DMIL sounds great...have fun!

Melting YOCC this morning...

Sugar Maple Zucchini Bread

Coffee Cake & Spice

Have a good one. :)

- Cleansing Mix (Dream Tarts) - nice and fresh...decent throw, too

- Pink Sugar (Pics, Petals, & Scents) - tried for a couple hours and had zero throw so I changed it to Whispering Winds (CBV)

- Fluffed Caramel Apples (Tara's) - light throw and no discernible apple or caramel...I guess I just smell "fluff"; pleasant enough

Good Morning, Burning Statkins Fireside marshmallow and melting from Olde Primitive Treasures Olde Fashioned Strawberry Shortcake. Have a great day.

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Good morning melting Cherry Koolaid from Pics, Petals and Scents and Cherry Crumb pie from SMT'S have a great monday all.

Dipping into my swap box again... [smilie=th_12E9EC16]

Ultimate Bakery from FP

Sugar Cookies from FP

Sea Salt Caramels from CFTKR

[smilie=th_biggestgrin] Thank you buddy!

I've got a problem...just went over to Dream Tarts and she has a bargain bin for $3.50 per 5 pack. [smilie=th_dancing_smile] Great deal except ya gotta buy 15 packs....hmmmmm [smilie=th_sSig_what] Normally, this wouldn't be a problem but I've got tarts coming out of my ears...don't know if I can pass this up....whatcha think? [smilie=th_scratch]

th_hello.gif

I just put in Home Baked Bread from Nene's and from what I can smell so far..... th_Drglar.gif Bread scents are tricky because they can have that super strong yeast smell. This is smelling like buttery crust or something cloud_9.gif I hope it stays this good the longer it melts!

th_prod_107_1676.gif

I just put on LSC Apple Sauce Muffins from my swap buddy. _smileyfacehugging_.gif

and Sweet Milk from CFTKR

When does school start again? My house is a mess! th_smiley-crying.gif

th_baaaaa.gifJust kidding...but it is a mess.