The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Scents Come Marching In

Got up in the 80's today what happened to spring? Tonight i am melting Cotton candy from CFTKR And Zen from scentsationals its already 10:30 where has this day gone.

Glad Bear is doing better sleep is good

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Good morning CF'rs!!

I still look like that emoti even tho I went to bed at 8:30. Just can't seem to get recharged. I hope I'm not coming down with DH's yucky flu crud - I have a dental surgery tomorrow and really want to get it over with. I hate feeling crappy.

Bear had a quiet night, so far so good with the "donut" he's got around his neck.

I decided to go beachy today. Being by the ocean always refreshes my soul, so this is as close as I can get at the moment:

Salty Sea Air by Can-Do in the living room

Sea Blossom by Can-Do in the kitchen

Ocean Mist by Can-Do in the hall

Beach Front by Nene's in my room

Hot Pink Bikini by Soy Breeze in my bathroom

still got Zen by Scentsationals in the other 2 bathrooms

No idea what the weather here will be today, it's still dark out, but in my mind (and in my house) it's:

[smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Have a wonderful day!

Good morning Laurie hope your not getting sick and good luck with your Dental surgery tomorrow.

Still have Zen from scentsationals going not sure what i am changing it to yet it still has a little life left to it.

Have a great Wed

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Doing LOTS of [smilie=th_rk01_lavatricefare] and then a little [smilie=th_avatar_4219] and off to [smilie=th_blij80] so I can get to work and then go grocery shopping..the cubbards are bare. :mellow:

Laurie~ Glad to hear that Bear is doing better today...I hope you feel better and good luck tomorrow! [smilie=th_ef3416a0]

Michele~ Glad you had a nice bday and enjoy your trip to Seattle! :)

Supposed to be warm here again...

Melting:

Zucchini Claws from Shayz.... [smilie=th_c2e41937]

Upstairs Windchimes (CanDo) from a CF pal- thanky! :)

Have a good one! :)

Thanks to a CF buddy, I'm enjoying Laura's Lemon Loaf from McCalls this morning. It's delicious!

Feeling a bit closed in today...windows are nearly all covered in plastic for the stucco job. It's going to be a beautiful day here today, and I can't get out. [smilie=th_sign0164]

Melting Sniff My Tarts Pink Sugar Type in the bedroom

Haley's Heavenly Scents Frosted Pumpkin in the great room

LOL Banana Marshmallow Cream Cookies in the kitchen

Enjoy your day! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Lovely weather here too. I'm about to step outside for a moment. [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Melting LSC Hollanburst and burning YC Dune Grass.

Good afternoon :)

Another sunny warm day here! I tried melting LSC Buttermint Candy, which I didn't think I'd like, but thought I'd give it a try. It's just not my sort of scent. I changed it out and am now melting Lessie's Birthday Cake from Can Do th_thumbs20up.gif

th_prod_107_1676.gif

Laurie - Glad Bear's home and doing well. [smilie=th_huganimal] (<----this guy is much too small to look like Bear :lol: ) Now, we just need to have U feel well, too. I dunno....if you're not feeling better tomorrow, might be a good idea to consider rescheduling the dentist. It's hard enuf to have dental surgery when U feel fine, if not... :wacko:

Michele - Safe travels to Seattle, will be thinking of U. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm melting DT's Luscious Lemon Pie from a CF friend. [smilie=The_Hi] Luv's me some lemon...delish! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Our 75 degree temps called for a citrus scent today. Feels more like May weather, rather than March. :blink:

Currently melting Zucchini Fluff from CFTKR. This one is great for those who want a marshmallow scent but don't want it to be sickeningly sweet. The zucchini bread scent balances it out nicely and keeps it from being cloying.

Loving this beautiful weather! I've visited our homestead several times over the last week or two, and the wildflowers don't know what to make of the warm temps. The various spring wildflowers are appearing a full two weeks earlier than they did in previous years! (Sorry...I'm a phenology nut...and I like taking macro photos of the flowers!) ^_^

Ahhh...so lovely tonight! You're right Sweet, it is like May! Strange but I'm enjoying it!

Switched to:

Country Bake Shoppe from Crabby...thanks CF buddy! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Amish Apples from Can Do...I believe this is definitely mislabeled...it smells like fresh pears! Did anyone else ever try the Amish Apples?

All that hot weather for some of you, and there was snow here yesterday!

Good grief! [smilie=th_sad-1] My poor daffodils!

Good luck with the dental work, Laurie.

Candle Dippers - Banana Colada Cake

Michele, have a great trip to Seattle! (In case you were wondering, Seattle is where Glassybaby is located...they have multiple stores there! Even if you didn't want to buy one, you could go and admire the colors!)

Earlier today I melted LOL Citrus Lemon Squares, and now it's FP Brown Sugar Nut Bread. Hoo boy, this is not a scent for the faint of heart, bakery-wise! I'm loving it.

[smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Amish Apples from Can Do...I believe this is definitely mislabeled...it smells like fresh pears! Did anyone else ever try the Amish Apples?

I received Amish Apples as a freebie in my last order. I melted it a few days ago and it was most definitely not a pear scent. lol It was wonderful; a good mixture of apple and Amish Quilt or whatever that one is callled. It was cinnamon-y but the cinnamon wasn't dominate. Also, it was kind of a light brown color.

Whew! It's been a long day. Cleaned house, dealt with contractors, and battled a nasty headache all at once. I'll be glad to get this house project finished. It's actually quite a bit more stressful than I anticipated. :wacko:

Sweet&spiceygrl ~ I keep hearing about DT. I am going to have to try them out before they close in May. I checked out her site a couple of weeks ago and thought her scent list was phenomenal. Luscious Lemon Pie is one on my list.

Laurie ~ Hope you feel well enough to get that dental surgery out of the way tomorrow. If nothing else, maybe you can just sleep it off afterwards if they give you pain meds.

MaggieMae ~ I have an Amish Apples from Can-Do that I got in an order last Fall. It smells like pears to me, too. [smilie=th_F_14WA116161617]

Got my CFTKR order in this afternoon and threw a Coconut Caramel Crunch Cake in my great room warmer for American Idol night. Very nice! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Not sure I have the energy to do my yoga before bed tonight. I'm pooped.

Night... [smilie=th_offtobed]

Amish Apple doesn't smell like apple to me either.

Barely awake and melting Buttercream Frosting from A Primitive Glow

My order from Kringle Candles arrived yesterday afternoon and I am highly impressed and loving everything about them. I ordered several votives, daylight candles, a pillar and one melt to try. I see more of these in my future.

Getting new tires on my minivan today! Not as exciting as wax, but I thought I'd just throw that in!

Good Morning, CandleFriends!

I am not responsible for anything I type since I am coffee deprived (fasting for dental surgery).

I am thinking today will be a total wasteland for me, so I didn't even change out melters - I can still smell what was in there yesterday, so I'm happy for re-runs.

Thanks for all your good wishes for me and for Bear. He's actually chewing on a bone this morning, so I think he's feeling better!

Enjoy your day!