The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Scents Come Marching In

I melt mine right after I get them from Crosscreek.

[smilie=iagree] Ditto. I always melt the whole tart unless it's her big jumbo 2.4oz size (I do cut that in half). [smilie=yes]

I'm melting ScentSationals Care Package. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] It's as yummy as Nancy said it would be....deeeeeelish!

Guest jesuschick

Okay, then! Change of melting!

I will be melting:

Crosscreek Marshmallow Peeps Cupcake (whole tart)

Crosscreek Pumpkin Gingerbread (whole tart)

Haley's HS Cotton Blossom (half tart since cleans are very strong)

Cannot wait to get home and get them started!

How many clamshells is too much, do you think ?

Once they hit the top of the basket, I think you've got enough! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet]

I must be a weirdo, cause Crosscreek usually does not throw good for me when I first get them in. Every time I wait a bit, they do so much better. [smilie=th_confused3] I really have no idea why...[smilie=th_scratch]

Today it's:

Central Park Pralines from Scentsy.... [smilie=th_aa20] wonderful!

Added: Patchouli Forest upstairs... [smilie=th_teks0311] CF pal!

Cozy Cabin from LSC had no throw...that NEVER happened before with a LSC tart!

DS is 14 today. He's 6 ft skyscraper. I hug him and my head lays on his shoulder. I remember when his whole self was on my shoulder. huh.gif

This morning I'm melting Cheryl's - Apple Brown Betty / Apple Butter Caramel

and more Swan Creek - Vanilla Pound Cake

Burning candles:

Slatkin - Vanilla Coconut

Bluewick - Silver Vanilla Berry

Today we're melting Haley's "Black Raspberry Vanilla" and "Ginger Peach."

Summer is here, I'm afraid. We've had temps in the 80's all week, and it looks like it'll continue.

Nancy ~ Wow! Eight inches is a lot of rain! [smilie=th_th1ptgno] Hope you don't end up with THAT much! Oh, and tomorrow will be the Scentsational shopping day. Spending every moment with DH before he has to leave in the morning. Ordering tarts takes time, KWIM?

Maggie ~ You're not alone. [smilie=th_empathy] I have to cure Crosscreek as well.

Jules ~ [smilie=th_HBGraffitiSmiley] to your DS!

Melting today:

Sniff My Tarts Pink Noel in the bathroom

Sniff My Tarts Wildberry Corn Pudding in the bedroom

Wahm's Pink Ice Cream in the meditation room (didn't throw in my room yesterday so giving it another shot in a different room)

Sniff My Tarts Strawberry Jelly Donut in the great room

Really impressed with Sniff My Tarts. These are some strong and long-lasting smellies! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Happy Sunday!

[smilie=iagree] Ditto. I always melt the whole tart unless it's her big jumbo 2.4oz size (I do cut that in half). [smilie=yes]

I'm melting ScentSationals Care Package. [smilie=th_slider_flirt] It's as yummy as Nancy said it would be....deeeeeelish!

Sweet--so glad you like Care Package--isn't it yummy? I think I could melt it every day. Nancy

Hi everyone,

I'm enjoying Haley's Caramel Vanilla today. It's the perfect blend, not too heavy on the caramel.

Have a terrific rest of the weekend! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr

Gail

Happy Birthday to your DS, Jules. [smilie=th_blij40] My 16 year old is just over 6 ft. I barely get hugs anymore [smilie=th_cry2yw3] but he loves to tease me about our height difference.

Melting Hazelnut Latte from Scentsy. Have a great day, everyone!

Sweet--so glad you like Care Package--isn't it yummy? I think I could melt it every day. Nancy

Trep - it certainly is - yummmm! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy] Thanks for the reco! For me, it was very similar to CrossCreek's Frosted Sugar Cookie - have U ever tried that?

Jules - Happy birthday to your DS! [smilie=party] Tall already & he's not done growing yet. Pretty soon the girls will be knocking on your door... [smilie=th_insane]

I've just changed to YOCC's Apple Butter Zucchini Bread from a CF friend. [smilie=th_excited-1] excited to try her melts!

Guest jesuschick

Stopped by Wmart (I NEVER go there) after church. Went to the one with the TONS of BH&G and ScentSationals (because I need more wax??). As always, they had WAY more of those than the BH&G (which I know is the same).

So, I got BH&G Orange Buttercream Cupcake

In the ScentSationals brand I got Cupcake, Hot Wassail and Orange Clove.

So, in the spirit of giving my pour to order indie tarts time to rest, I'll be melting some of these and my RTS tarts for a few days.

Laurie, I know it will be off topic, but I would love to see photos of the Moonpie toys you make for the Greyhounds .

Here's the prototype (sloppy sewing cause it was a practice run)

Moonpie.jpg

they will have squeakers inside - fun fun for the pups!

Now today my whole house is enjoying the generosity of my tart-making RAOW buddy.

Black Linen & Amber in DS room

Cucumber Melon in the family room

Blue Hawaiian Punch in the living room (wowza!)

Coppertone in the hallway

French Vanilla in my bedroom (dh loves this scent so he'll be happy when he gets home from work)

Dandelion Pear in 2 bathrooms

[smilie=th_teks0311]

I am swooning wherever I go! lol

I got a lot done in the garden today - tomatoes, zucchini, bush beans (yellow & green) and peppers in. Replants of the potatoes that didn't take. Cucumbers will go in when DH makes my box this afternoon. English peas are looking great, too!

animated-smileys-garden-003.gif

Laurie...those are TERRIFIC and you are so sweet to make them!!!

PS...Dandelion Pear is a great one! :)

You gals are making me want to head over to Walmart for some Scentsationals...off I go.... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

Have a good one. :)

Guest jesuschick

Two things:

Hope, Ruby and Eden think the Moon Pie is great but it looks to them like they could sleep on it (they are 3.5-4.0 lbs.) rather than play with it. The Greyhounds will love them. That is so nice!!

I need to find out how to get a "tart making buddy". Perhaps there will be some sort of exchange student type program. You know, where a crafty and talented person "adopts" a craft challenged person (me). That sounds IDEAL!!!!

Cozy Cabin from LSC had no throw...that NEVER happened before with a LSC tart!

I've only had one no-throw from LSC also, which was Pomegranate Fig Cedar.

Today I'm melting CBV Mermaid Kiss and LSC Blackberry Cedar Sage. Burning CBV Neptune's Oasis.

Here's the prototype -they will have squeakers inside - fun fun for the pups!

I got a lot done in the garden today - tomatoes, zucchini, bush beans (yellow & green) and peppers in. Replants of the potatoes that didn't take. Cucumbers will go in when DH makes my box this afternoon. English peas are looking great, too!

Laurie - that toy is adorable! Luv your generous spirt! It's hard to tell - how big is it? (it looks like a small dog could sleep on it :D ). Living in FL is a definite perk as far as getting an early start on growing your vegetables. And your family gets to reap the rewards of your hard work with healthy meals! [smilie=th_clap1]

You gals are making me want to head over to Walmart for some Scentsationals...off I go.... [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_fluc

MaggieMae - did U make it to Walmart....find any goodies? [smilie=th_c032]

Giving a shout out to Skylar. [smilie=th_76d65c2f] After those bad storms in MI last week, want to make sure all is well with U. We've heard from Aria [smilie=yes] , but haven't heard from Skylar.... [smilie=th_cha69] Want to make sure you're ok, too. [smilie=th_bighug-1]

I'm ending the day with Morenci's Honey Pear Cider candle. :wub: BTW - YOCC's Apple Butter ZB from this afternoon was a winner! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

MaggieMae - did U make it to Walmart....find any goodies? [smilie=th_c032]

[smilie=yes] Yep...I did go but they had a lot of BH&G Christmas scents and ScentSationals florals/spa...I ended up only getting 1 clam. Can you believe it? <_< It's true...BH&G Orange Buttercream Cupcake smelled yummy!

Tonigt it's:

Blackberry Cream Cake from Spotted Hog...I can't figure out if I like it or not. I like the blackberry and the cake...but it's got that odd buttercream note...not sour but odd. [smilie=th_roll]

Our Wallyworld has just the new spring scents,of which nothing really appeals to me.. Plus with ordering from 3 new to me vendors,I really don't need more. I just need to clear my stash out and then order binge.

Tonights melts while waiting for the Amazing Race to start are

rootbeer scentsy

pink birthday cake SS

and trying my hand at melting a yc on the candle warmer I bought new at Goodwill. Dang does it take forever to get it to melt and smell anything. How are these things supposed to work anyhow?

I've got Scentsy Luna going. A perfect scent for this Beautiful Spring Day! [smilie=th_smiley_emoticons_hurr It was really [smilie=th_fabulous1] coming in from cleaning the garage.

Still having snow flurries here - not sticking, but no gardening out here right now! I am itching to join you, Laurie!

I have had company today - the kind that teases me about the candle stuff, so I have been pretty low key. Just one YC Island Spa candle burning.

ilove - is that at YC electirc melter? I have had trouble melting my YC tarts in the YC melters, I think mine were only 14w.