The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

The Scents Come Marching In

Cute Easter avatar, Nancy.

This morning I'm starting off with, you guessed it, more Vanilla Pound Cake from Swan Creek. I'm finishing up a container of it. Also put on Candledippers - Apple Pecan Pie

Good morning it's pouring out and my son just left on his 1st plane trip. He just left for a 6 day trip to D.C. With his history club so I am a nervous mom. Starting the day off with pink sugar cookie dough from ye olde. Have a great day.

th_Hello_.gif

I am melting Mrs. Claus Pink Noel from Haley's. I have to take my little guy in for his scheduled check up at the doctor. It will be another warm day here. I think we are supposed to get near 80 this week. I would prefer a gradual warm up instead of jumping right into summer temps th_sign0162.gif

BunnyGreyBlinks.gif Good Morning friends

Melting Pumpkin Spice from Kringle...very nice; warm & spicy.

Last night, I burned a Kringle votive in Apple Spice...decent throw for a votive and the scent is incredible. I'd love a candle in it.

DH is off to Mexico again this week...he hates it there. Today is a holiday there, so he doesn't have to work today. He should be home on Saturday.

Jules, [smilie=th_f0424ea25f87db180cc7d to your DS! Time sure does fly.

sweet, those tornadoes last week were a little further south from where I live. I think skylar should be fine as I don't think she lives in that area.

Well, gals, off to exercise!

Have a great day and see you all a little later on smiliebunsmilevi-vi.gif

Whew! Survived the 70 mph windstorm yesterday, but I was a nervous wreck. The stucco crew moved our glass-topped patio set close to the pool and didn't lock the wheels. It ended up in the pool on top of the cover putting a 7 or 8 inch gash in it. UGH! Those covers are NOT cheap. Miraculously, none of the glass broke. Then, the wind was blowing so hard, one of the skylights was moving up and down on one corner and I was sure it would fly off. Thanks to El Nina, we are getting more wind than usual. I'll have fun vacuuming up all of the sand in the house later today. :rolleyes:

Stella ~ I feel for you with your DS away on his first trip. [smilie=th_empathy]

Another early day having to get DH to the airport for a 6 AM flight.

Melting:

Shayz Pink Warm Vanilla Sugar in the bathroom

CFTKR Coconut Maple Butter Cream in the bedroom

Mason Jar Primitives Spiced Maple in my meditation room (not throwing)

CFTKR Orange Cream Cupcake in the great room

Candledippers Banana Colada Cake in the kitchen

Have a good day! :)

Cute Easter avatar, Nancy.

This morning I'm starting off with, you guessed it, more Vanilla Pound Cake from Swan Creek. I'm finishing up a container of it. Also put on Candledippers - Apple Pecan Pie

Thank you, Jules--the basket and eggs reminded me of my childhood.

On this very windy afternoon it is Crosscreek Blueberry Banana Cream Pie and a BH&G Warm Vanilla Cream pillar plus a Yankee Banana Cream Pie candle. The rain is heading our way--now they say 10 inches instead of 8--I may need a boat!! Seriously, I hope they are wrong as there will be lots of flooding around here if we get all of that rain in a short time. Fortunately, except for the worry our drive will wash out we are on a hill so don't have to worry about flooding on our property or between us and town.

Did some cleaning and changing of bed linens upstairs, so I decided to put on a tart up there...added Coconut Milk & Lavender upstairs in the MBR

Off to take another walk! It is glorious outside!

Hi everyone. I have been melting: Autumn Fruit from YC.

Burning: Sweet Berries & Vanilla from Mylingy's, votive

Today I'm melting: Saturday Morning Farmer's Market from Front Porch

Sex on the beach from Crabby Candle Co. [smilie=th_WE1summer013]

Aria, your avatar is so cute! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

I'm melting FP Ultimate Bakery, CBV Cucumber Lime Twist, and Nene's Hibiscus & White Peach.

DH and I recently enjoyed the finale of The Walking Dead...I really don't care for the zombies themselves in that show (they actually creep me out quite a bit), but the characters are amazing. Anybody else watch it?

DH and I recently enjoyed the finale of The Walking Dead...I really don't care for the zombies themselves in that show (they actually creep me out quite a bit), but the characters are amazing. Anybody else watch it?

I do! I watched an episode with DH and DS once and I was hooked! I agree, the zombies are pretty creepy, but I love the characters!

Nancy ~ Well maybe you got the wind that we had here yesterday. Talk about horrendous! Hope you don't get 10 inches of rain. Your house sounds just like ours. We're so high up on a hill, but our driveway takes a beating with heavy rain. Good luck!

Aria ~ Love that avatar. [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Just finished cleaning my house and I am pooped! [smilie=th_smiley-yawn] Think I'll enjoy my cup of tea, then do some yoga before dinner. I'm almost certain that I will fall asleep during Savasana (deep relaxation).

Had problems with some of my tarts today, so had to change most out mid-day:

CFTKR Coconut Maple Buttercream was good, but short-lived, as was the Orange Cream Cupcake. Changed out to HHS Mrs. Claus Noel something or other (too tired to check the exact name [smilie=th_pardon] ) and HHS Brown Sugar Pound Cake.

MJP Spiced Maple didn't throw either and got replaced with HHS Pink Fruit loops.

Didn't like the Candledippers Banana Colada Cake, so swapped it with a CFTKR Sugar Cookie Corn Pudding.

Also, tried some of those teeny-tiny tarts from Sweet Lights. I was right...not enough wax to throw scent for beans. :( Tried Strawberry, Gingersnap Cookies, and Chocolate Eclair. Each got dumped and I ended up putting one of her Hot Apple Pie tarts in. Finally, scent throw! [smilie=th_yay]

Have a good night, all! I think it's going to be an early night for this girl. [smilie=th_offtobed]

[smilie=th_sHellobar] Started out melting Tara's Toasted Raspberry Coconut Cake, but it didn't have any throw. Maybe these need to cure for awhile. [smilie=th_sad-1]

Now have CFTKR Coconut Marshmallow Whip in kitchen and Perfect Scents Candles Coconut Cream Pie in LR. Waiting on the storms to hit!

Lynn

sweet, those tornadoes last week were a little further south from where I live. I think skylar should be fine as I don't think she lives in that area.

Thanks Aria! Those tornadoes did a lot of damage. I'm glad you're both safe. [smilie=th_friends]

Whew! Survived the 70 mph windstorm yesterday, but I was a nervous wreck. The stucco crew moved our glass-topped patio set close to the pool and didn't lock the wheels. It ended up in the pool on top of the cover putting a 7 or 8 inch gash in it. UGH! Those covers are NOT cheap.

Honeybear - geeze....I hope the stucco company offered to pay for a new pool cover 4 U! :o

The rain is heading our way--now they say 10 inches instead of 8

Trep - I hope the forecast is wrong, too. :blink: Not like that hasn't happened before. ;) Why so much rain - might it stall over your area for a while?

I'm melting ScentSationals Banana Nut Bread and it's yummmmy! [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

All these new spring/Easter avatars are so purdy! Me...I still have snowmen decorating my fireplace mantel. What can I say....I live in hope. [smilie=th_pardon] Ok...I s'pose it's time to take them down and put up the bunnies.

Trep~ I hope you don't get all that rain..yuck! <fingers crossed>

Honeybear~ Windstorms? Scary! Hope someone pays for that damage and glad your skylight didn't fly off! [smilie=th_thanimeomega_emoticon

Stella~ Hope your little guy has a fun trip and gets home quick!

Aria~ Glad you are safe and hope you enjoyed your walks today. :) Hope you find your DH home in no time too!!!

Melting one of my favorites:

Citrus Zucchini Bread from Shady Mountain (Butterfly Lane)... [smilie=th_drool33456183iw4]

Hi Everyone-It's been awhile. I am back from Seattle. It was nice to see my family there. I hope my visit brought them some comfort. We actually hit quite a bit of snow on my arrival. A 2 hour trip from the airport through the mountain pass took 4 1/2 hours. This is a sharp contrast from the 78 degrees we had here today. The weather here has been crazy.

I brought my cousin a Slatkins Caramel Apple candle. She had it on the warmer for 3 days and there was still some scent left. I had Kim's Tulip melting in all melters today because it really felt like Spring.

I have Tide Pool from Full Moon melting. These are 2 years old and they still are great. I have really liked their products.

I have been having fun with that snow, too, Michele. Sweet - I bet you could catch a flight out here before it is all over...spring starts tomorrow and they really think it will stop the snow go back to rain for awhile. Hurry! [smilie=superman]

Trep - you have had your share of weather this year, too! I hope they have miscalculated!

Winding down with a Village candle in Crisp Apple

Thanks to Christy, Nancy & honeybear...you are so sweet.

Maggie, how ya doin' girlie?

sweet, I'm sure we'll hear from skylar soon

Goodnight everyone nightboat.gif

Starting my day out with Scentsationals Fresh Sweet Pea--I got this one at Hobby Lobby and it does not smell exactly like the Sweet Pea they have online and at Wal Mart--it is a little softer.

It rained in the night--hard at times and is raining now but fortunately there have been gaps so we aren't getting flooded just yet. We need rain as long as it behaves itself. Today and tomorrow are to be the heaviest so we will see. Thanks for all the good wishes and I will keep you posted as to how it goes.