The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Burning Our Scents, Both New & Old

[smilie=th_Hello_] SweetTart and Gail!!!

[smilie=th_happy096] Jules! I wish I could do that but I'm giving myself all of the winter for that...here's hoping.

Last night and today...

Strawberry Bread & Zucchini Bread tarts all over. yum.

Have a good Monday! :)

Remelting Pumpkin Pie from Thompson's in one melter and in another melter it's Spice Cake from Thompson's. I only ordered 3 scents from this vendor, but they have all been phenomenal. This is my new favorite vendor at the moment. :wub:

Thanks, I'm pretty happy about using up the Christmas stash...and not overbuying this year. That was a first.

Today the house smells interesting. I'm melting Grumpy Girl 420 and CBV - Lemon Lime Fizz.

Afternoon everyone. We are having yuck weather today, rain, snow & sleet. I am melting: Island Spa from YC. Also melting a tart from mylingy's no label.

Burning: Energy from BBW

Sea Salt Scrub votive from Root.

I have been melting through my Ashley's stash - most were pretty mild but the Lavender Linen has been throwing out scent and it has been going and going!

I am getting pretty tired of Holiday treats - everyone is bringing leftovers to the office - but do you think I can stay out of them? :blush:

lol, debra...I just tossed the last few cookies we had left over. The boys demolished my gingerbread house last night and ate all the candies from it. All my hard work! crysmilie.gif

lol, debra...I just tossed the last few cookies we had left over. The boys demolished my gingerbread house last night and ate all the candies from it. All my hard work! crysmilie.gif

Remelting Pumpkin Pie from Thompson's in one melter and in another melter it's Spice Cake from Thompson's. I only ordered 3 scents from this vendor, but they have all been phenomenal.

Aria - what other scent did U get & like? [smilie=th_235F35F32] My sis got me a bag of their crumbles in Creme Brulee and it's delish. [smilie=th_200912104451] She got them at a local gift shop, so, as soon as they get restocked, I'm going to see what else they have. :ssshopping:

Michele - your FIL is feeling better now?

I'm melting CFTKR's Sour Cream Spice Cake - yummmy! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Hi everyone. I'm melting CYS Blue Like Jazz. It's just getting started.

I haven't burned candles in a while and don't miss it all that much -- I'm headed more in the melting-plus-pretty-tealight-holders direction. Still have more than my share of jar candles to keep burning though! Gotta use up that stash!

e81dcddc24ebb31fb726eb898d5f2271.gif Hey there! I have a new candle burning...it's Slatkin's Winter Night...WICKED GOOD! Oh my, this smells like wood burning, crisp winter air and incense...very mysterious and warm smelling! Hope they bring this one back next year.

Aria - what other scent did U get & like? [smilie=th_235F35F32] My sis got me a bag of their crumbles in Creme Brulee and it's delish. [smilie=th_200912104451] She got them at a local gift shop, so, as soon as they get restocked, I'm going to see what else they have. :ssshopping:

Michele - your FIL is feeling better now?

I'm melting CFTKR's Sour Cream Spice Cake - yummmy! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

sweet, the three scents I got are...Spice Cake, Pumpkin Pie and Harvest Spice...all are excellent. I want to order some more scents! I am lovin' the crumbles!!!

Okay, gals, I am off to read for a bit...have a great evening.

HELLOOOOO Candlelove and Maggiemae!! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Putting a dent in my Yankee Deck the Halls jar candle. I like the scent but it needs to be stronger. This seems to be the norm these days with the jar candles. [smilie=th_confused3]

katzncandles- girl i know what you mean with YC. I do like YC myself and find myself going there often when i go to the mall. But because of the not having much scent when burning their candles, i tend to get way more tarts and votives ( i use their votives as tarts) now a days. So you can say i buy only their tarts and votives now. Their jars and its labels are so cute and pretty too! Oh well. I do love their scent selections! :D

Hi everyone. I'm melting CYS Blue Like Jazz. It's just getting started.

I haven't burned candles in a while and don't miss it all that much -- I'm headed more in the melting-plus-pretty-tealight-holders direction. Still have more than my share of jar candles to keep burning though! Gotta use up that stash!

cmarie- I am the same way too with them melting tarts plus the pretty tealight holders direction and i must say i love it![smilie=th_slider_hi5] Love the fact that you can have a new scent everyday and all the pretty tealight melters out there, especialy at YC. YC have the cutest tealight melters out every now and then for every season and holidays. Love melting tarts!! [smilie=th_slider_flirt]

Well had some korean season pork and shrimp taco that fiance and i got at this one korean place. It was deeee-licious!! Now cozy at home burning BBW Cranberry Pear Bellini. Can you believe when BBW first release this scent, it was sold out quickly?! [smilie=th_OMG] so i couldn't get to try them. But when they restock them the next time around, you bet i was there grabbing one to try. I wanted to see what was all the buzz about with this scent and i must say, i like it. Im glad i was able to get one. [smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

SweetTart - I never did get a chance to smell it the Bellini. Is it really fruity?

Tonight I am lazy - just a Sparkling Angel YC candle is burning.