The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Burning Our Scents, Both New & Old

Its a dreary morning here so I am burning Good Morning by YC. Its an older one,but still throwing great!

Also, dont know if its been posted here yet, but Bath and Body Works has their new candles for spring and summer on their website.

Happy Friday!

Debbie

[smilie=th_bb20]

Melting Scentsy Vaniila Cream

CFTKR Strudel and Spice..this one is so nice

Recent melts have been Scentsy Sticky Cinnamon buns

Scentsationals Sugar Cottage and Cinnamon Vanilla

Burning GC Cinnamon and Cinnamon Garland

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning All... [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe

Aria~ Good luck to your DS and have fun!!! [smilie=th_76d65c2f]

Melting:

LSC Amish Apple Butter...not really my thing, a bit sour to me.

Shayz Doodle Cookies...yum

Shayz Cinnamon Zucchini Craze...yummy too. [smilie=th_sign0162]

Have a great Friday! [smilie=th_th3de3a8c4]

Thanks trep and Maggie...the first game of the tournament is going on right now. DS got to miss school today. I am picking up older DS from school in about an hour and then we will go join the fun at the tournament. It's about 1 1/2 hour drive from here. DH just sent me a text saying that we are winning 3 - 2 at the beginning of the 3rd period!!!

Have a great weekend everyone! See you Sunday or Monday!!!!

Aria, sounds like a fun week-end for all of you! Good luck to your DS!

Melting Classic Frosted Gingerbread from BH&G. I picked this up at Wal-Mart for $1 today. Not super strong, but smells good.

Melting:

Hot Apple Pie from WAHM

Warm Apple Crisp from Sugar & Spice

Burning:

Apple Butter from McCalls

And freezing in front of the heater...BRRRRR! [smilie=help]

Weekend not starting out to great my son forgot he had a pencil in his pocket and was jumping on the trampoline pencil ended up in his back we ended up in urgert care they removed it and was shocked how big the wood was. Time to relax melting snozberry from crabby. have a great evening all.

Owie, Sheila! I hope he is feeling OK now!

Maggie - you have yourself a lot of apple going!

Tonight I have the end of my Sparkling Angel Candle sitting on the warmer. It is so much stronger this way than burning!

Oh my gosh Stella....that sounds painful and scary! Glad you are home and hope is he feeling better! [smilie=th_balloons]

Debra~ Apple always makes me feel better. :blush:

Today the melts are from Shady Mountain:

Vanilla Spectacular

Vanilla Frosted Grahams

Have a great Saturday! :)

Today I am melting Haley, Pink Strawberry Noel. I love this scent.

I am also melting Haley's, Frost Honey Graham Crackers...Another good scent.. [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]

Stella, I hope your little guy is feeling better. How scary for both of you!

Starting the day with Coffee Tree from Scentsy.

Stella - ouch! that had to hurt - hope your DS is feeling better. [smilie=th_empathy]

I'm melting CrossCreek's Snickers Coffee. Yumm! It was below 20 degrees & found a puppy (small dog?) wandering around in my back yard this morning. I'd seen it earlier in the week just sitting in the street, but when I went inside to get it a cookie to see if it would come up to me, it had run away. It let me pet it this morning, so looked for tags, but (of course [smilie=th_roll] ) there were none, just a collar. Looked in the paper for lost pets, but nothing there, so was going to go house to house to see if anyone knew who it belonged to. Ended up my neighbor knew who it belonged to & she took it in because the owners weren't even home, so I have no idea how long the little guy had been outside. Sorry, this is [smilie=th_teks0681] , but, now I've gotta try & stop myself from smackin someone...[smilie=th_c56]

Stella-Hope your son is feeling better!

Sweet-Glad you found who the dog belonged to.

I did not have a chance to post yesterday. Melt for yesterday was CFTKR Kasia's Berry Currant Zucchini.

Today I have melting from Can Do-Graham Crackers and Pie Crust. They both smell great together.

Weekend not starting out to great my son forgot he had a pencil in his pocket and was jumping on the trampoline pencil ended up in his back we ended up in urgert care they removed it and was shocked how big the wood was.

Oh nooooooo! I hope he's doing better now, Stella! How nerve-wracking for you!

Trampoline's worry me in general.

I'm with you! We still have a trampoline, but it has been sitting pretty dormant now for awhile, my kids have gotten bigger and lost interest for the most part - but when they did use it, ugh - it made MORE gray hair for me.

Starting out this chilly morning with Mulberry by Tara's Candle Cottage. I absolutely LOVE this one, I have it in 3 melters and it's scenting the whole house. I bought this as a "seasonal" scent, but would definately melt it all year.

The only other melt I have going is Snuggling Under the Stars by Front Porch which I can't smell much from, maybe I'm just overwhelmed with the Mulberry.

About to add Iced Winter Cranberry by BH&G to the bathroom warmer.

Enjoy your weekend, everyone!

Sorry, this is [smilie=th_teks0681] , but, now I've gotta try & stop myself from smackin someone...[smilie=th_c56]

Line forms behind me.

You get the first smack

[smilie=grrr]

[smilie=th_u51]

They don't deserve that little pup

Stella: Hope you DS is doing ok today.

Sweet: I'm glad this little guy found you. Can you believe how some people treat their little furry babies?

I have a new printer. It's a wireless 4 in 1 so it is hooked up at this point and I can print.

This afternoon I am melting a jelly jar candle from Scentsible Scents in creme Brulee'. I hope she has a sale son so I can order some more of the great scented votives. My supply is dwendling fast.

Thanks all his incision hurts but he will be fine

melting Live love laugh from Buggytown hope you all have a great Saturday afternoon [smilie=_smileyfacehugging_]