The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Burning Our Scents, Both New & Old

[smilie=th_gif]

Nooooooo!! The title was all one, see it was supposed to rhyme:

Turning up the Heat on January's Cold - Burning Our Scents Both New and Old

I tried to tell you on 2 threads - was it too long?

[smilie=th_oops_]

Oh well -

Just rewarming the same as yesterday here - Snow Drift Berries (CBV)

Silver Bells (Soy Breeze)

& Ice Capades (Haleys)

HAPPY 2012 Everyone!

[smilie=th_gif]

[smilie=th_oops_]

I can see how that would be too long, but it's wonderful, Laurie ! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Happy New Year ~ Going to be melting some CFTKR Fresh Outdoors in a bit. I thought it would be fitting to start the new year off with a clean, zazzy scent.

thnyparty.gif Good morning and hope everyone is having a wonderful New Year's!

I love the title Laurie...sounds great either way to me!!! 33063.gif

We had a nice time last night at my sister's house. Didn't want her to be alone because she is a widow (at a young age) and both of my nieces are grown and go out with their friends on NYE. We had some wonderful munchies and played games...lots of laughs for sure. What did everyone else do?

My first tart for 2012 is Aspen Winter from CFTKR...this tart was from a veddy nice CF friend and it was a pretty snowflake shape. Adore this scent. hearts.gif

Going to make a nice breakfast for us mug.gif...have a great day friends!

Sweet - thanks about the HoS votives - I was looking at them on site last night wondering how they burn. Are they as funky (and I mean that in a loving way! LOL) as the tarts? They smell really good, but mine crumble easily, which made me unsure how that would affect the ability to burn and smell in a votive.

Debra - The votive was very 'sturdy', not crumbly at all. [smilie=th_thumbs20up] It had a good scent throw, too. It was a spice scent, tho, so don't know how others will do. I have a few more to try & will post when I do. Have U ordered from them lately? My tarts aren't crumbly either...maybe they've changed their wax formula.

Boogie - I like that word....zazzy! [smilie=th_stophierDancedancer04

Happy 2012 everyone! [smilie=th_blij40] Wishing you all a happy, healthy, prosperous New Year! I'm burning Slatkins Spiced Apple Toddy candle and HOS Nutmeg votive. We're supposed to get some snow - finally! :smileysnowangel:

Wishing all a very good 2012. My first melt of the new year is an old favorite CHC-Bamboo Cabin. DS will be leaving in a couple of days to go back to Penn. so I hope to fit in a little time with him. Have a great day and it is a very windy one here.

Happy new year everyone woke up to a dead computer guess I am going to best buy as soon as they open

Melting wild berry cheesecake from Thompson traditions.

I'm burning Coconut Marshmallow Cream from CYS. In my new snowglobe warmer as well!

In my mind that is an Easter/spring or summer scent but I have to say I am sick of the Christmas scents now. I'll get back into my heavier baking scents in a few days but I'm done with Christmas for the season I thnk.

Happy New Year, everyone.

I can finally smell again. Starting off the day with Backroad Hobbies - Brown Sugar Pound Cake and Tara's Candle Cottage - Gingertoast (Gingerbread and Toasted Marshmallow)

It's time to take down the holiday decorations. ugh. Why did I deck so many halls?

[smilie=th_c2e41937] HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

[smilie=th_congratulations] on the title Laurie!!!

Jules~ Glad you're feeling better! :)

We just ended the year with a 4.2 earthquake here.

[smilie=th_smiley_aaeq] Oh, scary!!!! Glad you were ok and it wasn't that strong!

What did everyone else do?

Just stayed home and played games...very relaxed. Glad you had a good night! :)

Today...

Cedar Wood Mint by LSC

Mint Mallow Creme by LSC

Minty Mint by Shayz

Upstairs:

Autumn Leaves by LSC

[smilie=th_gif]

[smilie=th_oops_]

Oh well -

I answered you on one of those threads.

Happy New Year! Burning Yankee Candles today: Farmer's Market and Red Apple Wreath.

We had a nice evening last night with some friends over for dinner.

Burning YC Christmas Wreath

I've taken down the tree and put away *most* of the decorations. Wasn't much fun, but it had to be done...lol

My kitty Tiger is bummed about the tree being taken down, as he loves to sleep under it!

Have a great night everyone!

Kids go back to school Tuesday!!!!!!!!cheer2.gif

Melting Holiday Crunch from Cheryl.

Sweet - thanks for the votive report. I have ordered tarts (fall) but I am having a heck of a time finding the new scents since the alphabet list is gone. The search takes me all over, and sometimes I never do locate them if they are not obvious fragrances. (Where to start looking for Cowgirl Up? )

^_^

I also need to take down decorations tomorrow, and I wonder if the nutcrackers have been multiplying - there seems like a lot more to put away than there were to set up!

:hello: everybody! I hope you had a fantastic Christmas, Hanukkah, or whatever holiday you celebrate! And today, well, HAPPY NEW YEAR one and all! [smilie=th_a056]

I want to thank you guys for your thoughtful sentiments awhile back. You all have such generosity of spirit!

I haven't melted much lately, but I was able to properly ring the new year in with LSC's Sweet Snow. It's strong, cool, and minty fresh. [smilie=th_00000020]

May 2012 be a wonderful year for each of you and all your families and friends!:thwetkissf:

Gail