The software upgrade has been completed. We've lost some of our personalizations, but otherwise the forum seems to be functioning properly. If there are any problems, please contact us to let us know. (admin at candlefind dot com). 

Thanks & Merry Christmas!

Candlefind

Burning Our Scents, Both New & Old

My afternoon melt was Swan Creek's Vanilla Pound cake - totally droolworthy! [smilie=th_slider_flirt] I'm ending the day with Slatkin's Cranberry Woods candle. I got this in the fall, but was saving it for winter & today was certainly a cold, snowy winter day. Cold+snow+winter=Cranberry Woods candle. [smilie=th_c61]

Sweet dreams everyone! [smilie=thzzz003]

Good morning

Christy, I have a Babycakes maker. I made chocolate ones dipped in chocolate coating...some have sprinkles and some have white chocolate drizzled on them. Nothing too intricate.

Aria, I have the Babycakes cupcake maker! How fun. [smilie=th_dancing_smile] I have only made two things with mine so far, but I have plans for more!

Sweet, that poor doggie is lucky you were around. Hopefully the owners get some sense knocked into them!

I'm melting CYS Dark Violets. Not as "dark" as I expected, which is nice.

Sweet~ OH NO!!! That poor little puppy!!! It's so cold out...Laurie's right...they don't deserve him! [smilie=th_huganimal] You got snow?

Been out all day but I put on all LSC tonight:

Lemon Shortbread

Lemonilla

Lemon Poundcake...this one was in the old cups that turned to "rubber"...I think I have at least 12 more of these old ones...

There was a lot of BH&G going today!

Sweet, I hear ya! One time a friend came over, let herself in and asked me as she came in the kitchen - when did we get the third dog? :huh:

I went into the front room - and there was a little terrior I had never seen before, sitting on the couch with the grayhounds! Apparently she had traveled from back yard to back yard getting away from the pet sitter. My dogs could let themselves in the house through a loose screen - so she just popped right in with them and made herself comfortable! [smilie=th_giggle]

Today is Cheryl's Vanilla Oak.

Sweet --I love that Cranberry Woods scent and you are right--a cold snowy winter day is just what it was made for.

Starting my Sunday out with Yankee Cherries on Snow, Let Freedom Ring and Early Sunrise plus Mainstays Vanilla and BH&G Wild Berry Tart. Have a good one, everybody.

You got snow?

[smilie=yes] Yup - just a little, but I'll take it! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

I went into the front room - and there was a little terrior I had never seen before, sitting on the couch with the grayhounds!

Debra - [smilie=th_f5a39fcb] luv your 'open door' policy!

I'm melting Nene's Nutmeg & Ginger and burning Slatkin's Spiced Apple Toddy candle. Mmmmm....scent bliss! [smilie=th_thumbs20up]

Good morning Sunday already starting my day out with Fall Harvest from Ten Digit Creations and Carnival Cravings from Crosscreek Country Candles

Have a great day all.

My dogs could let themselves in the house through a loose screen - so she just popped right in with them and made herself comfortable! [smilie=th_giggle]

What a funny story!! [smilie=th_Skratta_Bankabordet] I love it!

[smilie=yes] Yup - just a little, but I'll take it! [smilie=th_ecd36868]

Lucky you! I am waiting for a nice blizzard! It's cold enough for one but nada... :(

This morning it's:

Mint Sugar from Busy Bee

Snow FLurries from LSC

Upstairs:

Pink Frosted Grahams from Shady Mountain

Smells like winter in here. [smilie=th_autumboy]

Sweet, I had the same thing happen here with a neighbor's tiny dog allowed to run loose. In our case, it wasn't freezing outside, but the dog was heading towards the main road, which is like a highway. When the lady finally picked the dog up from us, after the kids put signs out, she didn't seem happy to have found her dog. Her attitude was that he gets out all of the time ! People like that don't deserve pets.

Today is CFTKR Chocolate cream cheese donuts and OMG Banana Nut Brownie

Boogie, that CCCD sounds interesting - is it mainly chocolate or do you get the "cheesey" part in your sniffs, too?

Today is snowing and raining, snowing and raining. I am away from home and all I have to melt is Cheryl's Southern Magnolia. It will have to do! (That is not speaking winter to me! LOL! [smilie=th_sign0164])

Recent melts:

BH&G - Maple Candied Almond

FM - Ginger & Honey Teacakes

Currently melting:

LSC - Sweet Snow

Burning:

YC - Carrot Cake

Scentsible Scents - Sugared Pumpkin

This afternoon it is Scentsationals Orange Cream Cupcake--this is absolutely wonderful and I am NOT a fan of orange/vanilla scents. This one, however, smells just like its name and I am loving it. I also have on a two wick candle of Yankee Coconut Bay. It is a lovely mid 50's day here in the Ozarks and I am enjoying this non-winter. Sure keeps the heating bill down and it is really helping the state and county budgets that have been hit the past 5 winters with so much extra snow and ice. A very great blessing all the way around.

Today has been Aspen Winter by CFTKR in 3 melters, very nice.

Hot Toddy by CandleDippers in my room, meh.

:rolleyes:

Been busy all day working outside, burning yard waste (pinecones, dead branches and dead plants from the garden), it was finally a non-windy day.

Fire_animation.gif

Kids here are off school Monday (MLK Day) and Tuesday (teacher planning).

Like a mini-vacation!

[smilie=th_dancing_smile]

Have a great evening everyone!

Hi all. I'm melting AMS Sweet Snow. Years ago I had a holiday/winter AMS sampler in which a few of the cups melted because I had the bag too close to the warmer. I THOUGHT I had melted the last one a long time ago, but found a stowaway in my bag of mint scents. So there you go, this should be the last one.

Good Morning! I have the day off so I'm going to burn candles today. I have Slatkin's Cranberry Woods and Yankee Candle Apple Cider and CrossCreek's Nana's Apple Butter.

Have a great day!

Good morning!

I have a doctor appointment later this morning - ack - I have a total doctor aversion.

Luckily the kids are off school so I don't have to worry about waiting so long that I miss picking up from school. I do everything within *windows* of time. LOL

:blink:

Today I am starting off with Balsam & Citrus by CFTKR in the living room - it was the cutest pinecone, and I love how it smells!

In the kitchen I have Bayberry by BuggyTown candles

and in the hall I have Bayberry by Tara's Candle Cottage.

I can't smell much from the bayberry's but maybe that's because I'm sitting near the balsam.

:)

Got a few more melters to change out, but I have to report on the one that's been in DS room for DAYZ! It's Squeaky Clean from Crabby Candle Co. He likes the smell of baby powder (don't tell him I told you - lol) and this is not a straight-up baby powder, but it's definately in there and he loves it. Anyway, he liked it so much, I went and ordered crabby-sticks wholesale for $2.10 a piece, they are 2 big cubes stuck together (she has since discontinued this deal because the cart allowed people to choose more than one scent, and it was intended for same scent only - waaahhh)

Anyway, put 1/2 stick (one large cube) in his room 3 days ago (I turn it off at night) and it is still going STRONG! Against boy-funk! woo hoooo! Whatever is in this thing, it has super sticking molecules or something, cause when I went in his room to turn it on this morning, his room was already totally permeated with the scent from yesterday! wowza

[smilie=th_i-m_so_happy]

Have a great day!

Today I have a sick kiddo at home, and he has requested "something that will make my nose open up."

Burning:

BBW "Twisted Peppermint" tealights - these are left over from last year, and still very strong.

Colonial Candle two-wick jar "Winter Pine"

Melting:

"Peppermint Candy" from BH&G in three warmers

"Blue Spruce" from an unknown vendor in two warmers

Not sure if it is working for my son's nose yet, but my sinuses are nice and clear!

Good Morning [smilie=th_oregonian_mornincoffe Happy Monday got a busy Monday Physical therapy and a doctors appt. Today i am starting my day melting Christmas in the islands and Blue Skies both from Candle Dippers Hope you all have a great Monday.